Chapter 70 – Fifth hokage.
436 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT IN 2023!

####

The hotel had appeared in the middle of the village of leaf.

 

In the center of the village, where all people pass daily. The building appeared suddenly, causing quite a commotion. Among the people there was Naruto.

 

Nahida and Naruto stared at each other for a few seconds before Naruto started shouting.

 

"Who the hell are you? What are you doing to Sakura!" He shouted in Nahida's direction. Nahida raised his hands. But before he could say anything, Sakura spoke up.

 

"Wait, Naruto! This man helped me!"

 

"Hm? Helped you?" Naruto was suspicious.

 

"Yes, while I was at home, I appeared in an unknown world, but he brought me back!" Sakura left Nahida's hotel and walked towards Naruto. Nahida followed right behind her.

 

'Wow, that's incredible.' Nahida could see the faces of the hokages in the distance. It was all very different from what he was used to. He was in the village of the leaf. A smile appeared on his face instinctively.

 

"What is it? Have you gone mad? What do you mean by another world? Didn't this guy mess with your mind or something?"

 

"Don't say stupid things. Hey, do you want to stay here so we can explain everything, or are you going back? I'm sure the fifth hokage will show up here because of this commotion."

 

"Fifth Hokage... Tsunade." Nahida said instinctively.

 

"Huh? Do you know the fifth Hokage?" Sakura asked Nahida in surprise.

 

"I know a little about the situation in the village. But I'll go back now. I don't want to attract too much attention."

 

"YOU'VE ALREADY DONE THAT! But don't worry. I'll explain everything to the fifth Hokage so she doesn't do anything against you."

 

"Well, my hotel has appeared in the center of the village. She'll probably want to remove it from here. But if that happens, don't worry, my hotel won't be destroyed."

 

"..."

 

"Wait a second, I haven't finished talking to you yet!" Naruto shouted at Nahida. Nahida was walking back inside the hotel.

 

"What do you want, Naruto?" Nahida said to him. He smiled bitterly. Nahida didn't like Naruto's personality very much. He could be a pain in the ass and could disturb his peace.

 

"I still need to know who you are and what you did to Sakura!"

 

"She already said I'm someone who helped her. But now I have to go back. I want to avoid dealing with the fifth Hokage out here. If she shows up, tell her to come in."

 

"Wait!" Naruto shouted, and Nahida entered the hotel. Naruto was about to run inside, but Sakura held him back.

 

"Hey, you idiot, I told you to stop that! He helped me!" Sakura punched Naruto in the head, knocking him to the ground in front of the hotel. Just as he fell, a tall man with white/silver hair appeared.

 

Kakashi.

 

"What's going on here?" He looked suspiciously at the large building in front of him.

 

"This building suddenly appeared, and Sakura came out of it with a strange man! I need to do something about this. I'm sure he is controlling Sakura's mind or something!" Naruto said to Kakashi.

 

Sakura's blood began to boil.

 

"I TOLD YOU, HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME! HE ONLY HELPED ME! WE EVEN HAD FUN TOGETHER!" She started kicking him, and Naruto didn't fight back.

 

"All right, that's enough. The fifth Hokage will be here in a few minutes. The information that a strange building has appeared has reached her. For now, I don't want anyone to go in there."

 

"No need to worry, it's just a hotel."

 

"A hotel?"

 

"That's right, or so it seemed to me. There was even a restaurant inside. The interior is much bigger than it looks." Sakura replied. "There are a few people inside."

 

"How many?"

 

"Nahida, two women who work with him, and a tall man wearing a scary monster costume," Sakura remembered Joulan's face, and her body began to tremble.

 

"I see." Kakashi approached the door and put his hand on it. He tried to sense some energy but couldn't feel anything. Unlike Milim, Mob, and Rias, he couldn't feel the energy.

 

A few minutes later, the area had been cordoned off, and Naruto and Sakura were sent away.

 

Tsunade, who wasn't very excited about it, arrived at the scene.

 

Some of the anime's characters were watching from afar. That strange building was an anomaly that needed to be investigated.

 

 

 

####

 

 

 

 

Nahida went back to his hotel and explained to Nazuna and Rias what had happened. He explained who those people were and that they were ninjas from another world—a very simple explanation.

 

"So that's it. That place is quite interesting. Did you see those sculptures on that mountain? How did they build something like that?" Rias said in surprise.

 

"It's true. Also, the clothing and buildings, I've never seen anything like that. It's a wonderful place, isn't it?" Nazuna said.

 

The two started talking about what they had seen, and Joulan and Nahida sighed.

 

'Should I go to Yuki to pick up the boxes that have arrived for me?' Nahida completely ignored that Tsunade or other people from the world of Naruto could come to his hotel.

 

However, before he could leave, the door was opened.

 

"Hm?" The woman who entered was a beautiful, mature-looking woman with large breasts. Her blonde hair swayed in the wind coming from outside. Right behind her was a man with a mask covering one of his eyes.

 

Rias and Nazuna stopped talking and looked at the two.

 

Nahida cocked her head. "Damn it, what do you want? I've got things to do." He said, oblivious to Tsunade's threatening gaze.

 

The fifth Hokage had arrived at the hotel.

 

You can read 15 extra chapters for 10$ here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

my discord: https://discord.gg/nSp6ptev

 

24