Chapter 76 – Upgrades/I need to get to level 20!
416 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days had passed without much happening. Nahida's supermarket was doing very well, and his hotel was busy.

And now that Nahida had accumulated many points, he thought he should make the necessary upgrades.

As Nahida wasn't going to buy the third floor yet, he wanted to make the floors he had now as good as possible.

[ Available Rooms - 0/20 ]

[ Hotel Level - 25 (755/16000 ]

[ Guest satisfaction - 3566/10000 ]

"We don't have any rooms available, but that doesn't matter. My hotel has already reached level 25... I'd like to know what I'll get when I reach level 30. I'll probably get bonuses every ten levels."

And about the points...

[ Upgrade Points: 4.123 ]

Yes, he had collected 4.000 points after a few days without even looking at his system. The number of points was enough to make all the minor upgrades and improve the rooms' beds.

So that's what Nahida did.

He upgraded all the bathrooms to make them larger and increased the quality of the doors, windows, and beds. He also upgraded the kitchen once again.

And with the remaining points, he upgraded the beds a second time(of some rooms), increasing the quality of some rooms even more. The rooms on the second floor were almost all at "maximum level."

"But there's still a lot of things to upgrade. I need to upgrade the beds on the third floor, but... Upgrading the kitchen again took a lot of points. But I think Lucky and the other cooks are happy."

Nahida went into the kitchen to have a look around. The kitchen had grown much more this time. It had almost doubled in size. The problem was the quality of the items there.

But he didn't need the system for that.

"I'm going to spend some of the money I'm earning from the supermarket to buy new utensils for this kitchen."

"You're finally going to do it, huh?" Lucky said to Nahida, sounding annoyed.

Followed by him, all the other cooks also complained. Nahida clucked his tongue and returned to the reception where Nazuna and Joulan were. 

"Nazuna, I'm going out again to look at the market. I'll see if we need any more products. I'll also spend some time training."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of everything here."

"Thanks. Oh, and if that blonde-haired woman comes to the hotel again, tell her to return during the night."

"That woman called Tsunade?"

"That's right."

"But aren't you avoiding her?"

"I've got an idea, and I will need her help. I want to expand my supermarket."

"You're not thinking about... BUT YOUR SUPERMARKET JUST OPENED!"

"Does it matter?" Nahida smiled and walked off towards his market.

As usual, it was very crowded, with lots of people shopping. As soon as Nahida walked through the front door, everyone greeted him with a smile. In just a few days, Nahida had become a celebrity in the town.

Even some merchants in Tespest tried to do business with him to sell his items in other regions.

But Nahida refused. He wanted to open markets in all the cities of that world if possible. He didn't want the merchants to sell the products.

But, of course, he couldn't stop some merchants from "smuggling" his items. They bought and sold for higher prices in other cities. It wasn't that common, but it could become somewhat common.

"The shelves are still full. Hey, Goblinud, how's our stock? How long do you think it'll last?"

"Ah, sir. Maybe... For another ten days."

"But it's only been 15 days since we opened the supermarket."

"There are lots of customers. And every customer who comes here buys large quantities of your products, so the stock is running out quickly."

"I see. But that's good. We're making a lot of profit. It won't be long before my supermarket expands to other regions."

"Expand?"

"That's right. Or did you think I'd keep the supermarket only in Tempest? Of course not! I want to put my supermarket in several cities. I want to become the reference for markets in this world!"

Nahida said proudly, and the goblin before him could do nothing but smile bitterly.

"Well, I hope you make it in the future!" The goblin said before going back to work.

Nahida grabbed a bag of French fries and paid before leaving the market. After he had finished, he went to the games room where Rimuru would typically be, but he wasn't there.

"I haven't needed his help to train anyway."

Nahida had been training his skills and leveling up again for the last five days, but even after training and killing a few monsters alone, he had only managed to level up two times.

His current status was:

[ Name ] - Nahida Yamato

[ Level ] - 14 (190/3500)

[ Strength ] - 90

[ Agility ] - 85

[ Endurance ] - 95

[ Magic ] - 205

It was a pleasant evolution as he gained 5 Status points in all his Statuses with each Level he achieved. However, one thing that still annoyed him was his lack of magic.

He has no magic or abilities, even if he leveled up and tried to train his mana. It was impossible for him.

"I guess I just don't have the talent for magic..." Nahida sighed and left Tempest alone as he had done the previous times.

As soon as he left the city holding the sword Rimuru had given him last time, he ran towards the forest with all the strength in his legs.

"I'm going to kill so many monsters today that I'm going to get to level 20!"

 

Bulma +18 arc on pat reon 

You can read 5 extra chapters for 5$ or 15 extra chapters for 10$ here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

my discord: https://discord.gg/6AdcuD9a9Q

 

 

21