Chapter 77 – Training in other worlds?
331 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nahida ran through the forest while looking for monsters. His speed had significantly increased, so he searched in an ample space in a few minutes. And unfortunately, he didn't find any monsters.

"Damn, are they all far from Tempest?" Nahida was still close to Tempest. He knew the monsters might be afraid to approach that place. He had to go further.

The forest of Jura was vast. However, he was afraid to go too far from Tempest. Even though his strength had evolved, he was still weak. He couldn't compare with the strong monsters of that world.

What would happen if he met one of the demon kings? What if he met an orc king or something? Anything was possible in that world.

"But in the original story, there aren't such dangerous monsters around Tempest. I don't think I need to be so afraid."

Nahida sighed and continued moving away from Tempest. On the way, he finally encountered some monsters; among them were wolves and wild orcs that weren't like the ones living in Tempest.

When the monsters saw Nahida, they attacked with all their might.

"Unfortunately for you, I have a little strength." However, Nahida managed to kill them all easily. He cut off the wolves' heads, taking advantage of his speed, and hit the orcs' legs, making them lose their mobility and attacking them in the head.

They were all killed in the same way.

"The amount of XP I gain is very small."

Nahida continued running through the same area, slaughtering all the monsters around. There were even goblins among them. Nahida was afraid to kill them because of the goblins he knew from Tempest, but he did.

The goblins had attacked him, after all.

And after almost an hour of hunting, his level went up again.

"All my statuses have been increased by five points. It's only been an hour. I can stay here hunting until night comes."

And that's what Nahida did. He massacred several monsters in the Jura forest, where all his clothes were stained with blood.

In the end, he managed to get up to level 19.

####

Nahida returned to Tempest, and the guards at the entrance seemed quite startled by his appearance. He was bloodied from head to toe, and his gaze was calm as if nothing much had happened.

His sword, which had once been perfect, was now damaged by the bones cut by Nahida.

He went straight to Rimuru's house. When he arrived at the entrance, Shion immediately came out of the house and was startled to see his appearance. "What the hell happened to you? Are you hurt?" Shion asked Nahida.

But he just shook his head, denying it.

"I came here to talk to Rimuru. Where is he?"

"He left a little while ago. I think he went to the supermarket."

"Oh, I see." Nahida looked at the bloodstained sword and handed it to Shion. "I'll come back later."

Nahida walked towards his hotel while the residents of Tempest stared at him. His appearance was degrading, and he knew it. Nahida knew he had overdone it, but it was necessary.

He felt he had to get stronger because something terrible could happen.

This was only the beginning of his training. He would become as strong as Rimuru to deal with the church and anyone else. Anyone who tried to get in his way would die a painful death.

For some reason, his mind had changed after killing that old man, but Nahida didn't realize it. 

Everything he was thinking and doing was the right thing to do. (for him). 

####

Nahida arrived at his hotel, and Nazuna was startled by his appearance. Nahida calmed her down and told her everything was fine. It was evening, so dinner had already started to be served, and there were a lot of guests there.

Rias, who was serving the customers, was equally frightened, but Nahida smiled at her to say that everything was fine.

He went into his bathroom and cleaned his entire body. 

His dirty clothes were put in a bag to throw them away as they stank of blood and would be difficult to wash. After doing so, he lay on his bed to rest. His body was sore.

"I overdid it a bit. I don't need to put so much effort into my training, do I?.... No, I have to! I'm sure it'll be dangerous to carry on as I am. Rimuru won't always be by my side."

Besides, Nahida was curious if he could bring strong people from another world to help him.

"That's right, now I can go to any world I want... I can train in many other worlds, can't I?" 

Nahida thought for a moment... And this would be incredible. He can't train in magic in the Slime world, but what if he went to another magic-focused world to train? That would certainly help him.

Toc~~

Toc~~

Toc~~

"Nahida, it's me, Nazuna. That blonde woman called Tsunade is here."

"Oh, all right, I'll be right there."

Nahida put on a good perfume and left his room. He saw Tsunade sitting at one of the tables near some guests and approached her. The table she used had four seats, but Nahida removed the other two chairs.

He didn't want anyone to sit there and disturb them.

"Your subordinate told me you wanted to talk to me about something."

"She's not my subordinate. But don't you want to talk to me too? You come here almost every day."

"And you ignored me every time."

"I was busy... But now we're going to talk about everything. About my hotel, your world, about my market..."

"Market?"

"Yes, that's right. I want to put a franchise of my supermarket in your village."

"That's not going to happen."

"I'm sure it will happen." Nahida smiled.

 

Bulma +18 arc on pat reon 

You can read 5 extra chapters for 5$ or 15 extra chapters for 10$ here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

 

18