Chapter 78 – Your father is ill.
310 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nahida began explaining about his market and everything he sold to Tsunade. Of course, it wouldn't be so easy to convince her. Tsunade thought it was dangerous for her village.

First, the products could harm the villagers and the people of that world, and secondly, Nahida could have ulterior motives. Tsunade didn't feel any danger when she looked at Nahida, but she didn't like Rias and Rimuru.

They could work with Nahida to do something.

"I've already told you I'm not planning anything. I want to put my supermarket in your world to make money. You know that man with the blue hair?"

"That man with a feminine appearance?"

"That's right. I've already put my market in his world, and I'm making a lot of money. If you allow me to put the supermarket in your world, I'll give you a share of the profits."

Of course, Nahida didn't intend to give much of the profits since he needed to buy more products from suppliers. If the village took a large portion, he would lose money.

"Even so..."

"What do I have to do to make you trust me? I haven't done anything against the village."

"First, you have to tell me exactly who you are and how this inn or hotel ended up in the village. It's all bizarre. You didn't explain it very well last time."

"It's just that I don't like to explain it to people I don't know and trust about it."

"If you don't tell me how everything works, there's no way I'll let you sell things in the village."

"Right, right. If I tell you, will you let me?"

"I'll think about it..." Tsunade crossed her arms and looked away.

Nahida let out a long sigh and then began to tell her how his hotel worked. Of course, he omitted a few things. He said his hotel was connected to other worlds but only some.

He didn't say that he could travel to any world he wanted and that the world she lived in was a world of fiction.

"That's a bit unbelievable, but I can't help but believe it after what's happened." Tsunade was talking about the hotel suddenly appearing in the middle of the village.

Interdimensional travel.

Tsunade knew the concept behind it but hadn't imagined it existed.

"So, what do you think?"

"First, I have to ask you one last thing. Can you move the building?"

"Oh, sure, I can do that." Nahida opened his system, pulled out a ticket, and handed it to Tsunade. "When you put this ticket down somewhere, my hotel will appear. After that, you can destroy the building that appeared in the middle of the village."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"All right, I'll do it. I'll send someone to contact you later; I can't keep coming here."

"Don't worry about it. I can come to you if I need to."

Tsunade still didn't trust Nahida, and he realized it. However, he kept a smile on his face the whole time, pretending not to have discovered it. 'I have to earn her trust over time.'

As well as setting up his supermarket in Naruto's world, he wanted to explore that world a little. And he could only do that if he had friends in that world.

'Also, I want to learn some ninjutsu. Will I be able to?' Nahida was very excited about the future.

####

Nahida and Tsunade's conversation ended, and Nahida picked up his cell phone to call some of his suppliers. Some of the items in his market could run out at any moment.

After placing his orders, he lay down to rest as the day had been tiring. He lay down and opened his messaging app.

When he opened it, he noticed that there were a few messages.

[ Mom. ]

[ Son, I need to talk to you. ]

It was a message from almost two days ago. It was one of the only messages his mother had sent him in months. Nahida sighed and replied to his mother, even though he didn't want to.

[ What? ]

It was a dry response. Nahida was sure his mother had gotten angry, but that wasn't the case. She thanked him for answering and then started talking about what was happening.

[ Son, your father isn't well at all, you should visit him in hospital. I'm sure he'll be very happy. ]

Nahida read that message and was speechless for a moment. He hadn't known that his father was in hospital. The last time he spoke to his father was months ago, and he was doing well. It was a surprise for him.

"Damn..." Nahida put his cell phone to his chest and began to think about his parents. Even though they had been bad people during his childhood and adolescence, they were still his parents.

His father was ill, and he should visit him.

Even though they were no longer close, Nahida was feeling distressed.

He didn't like that his relationship with his parents was so bad, but he avoided talking about it too much, especially with others. He even avoids thinking about it.

"..." Nahida texted his mother.

[ Which hospital are you in? I'll go tomorrow. ]

Nahida's mother read the message and replied, looking very happy. Nahida couldn't help but smile. 

"I wonder what happened? I hope it's nothing serious..." Nahida closed his eyes and started thinking about the next day. He had to receive the products from the suppliers, buy ingredients, and visit his father.

It was going to be a very tiring day.

 

Naruto arc on patreon 

You can read 5 extra chapters for 5$ or 15 extra chapters for 10$ here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

 

 

18