Chapter 81 – Depositing money and shopping.
280 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nahida returned to his hotel carrying the gold coins that Rimuru had given him while humming happily. He had even forgotten about the risks of his father's surgery. He was pleased to have gotten the money.

"What happened? You look happy." Nazuna said to him as soon as he got there. 

"I got the money to pay for my father's surgery."

"Wait... What happened to your father?"

"Something happened to his heart, so my family will pay a lot of money to cure him. Since my mother can't pay, I said I would help them."

"And then Rimuru-sama helped you."

"That's right." Nahida smiled. "I thought I wouldn't get the money, but it's a good thing Rimuru is my friend. Without him, I'm unsure what would happen to my father."

"I'm glad you got the money. I hope your father recovers soon."

"Me too. I was so worried that I didn't even ask about the hotel. Is everything all right here?"

It was the afternoon, and in a few hours, dinner would arrive.

"Everything's fine. New guests have arrived; we've run out of rooms."

"Really? I didn't even notice..." Nahida hadn't opened his system to see, so he didn't know that all the rooms were full and that guest satisfaction had increased dramatically because of their recent upgrades.

When he opened the hotel's status, he was surprised.

'Guest satisfaction has passed 15,000, and I've already gone up two more levels... That was fast.' With the points he had accumulated, he could buy new upgrades. But he would do that later.

He went into the kitchen and made himself a sandwich while chatting to Lucky, who was very excited. He was very happy with the number of customers they were getting and also with the upgrades in the kitchen.

Nahida still had to buy all the new utensils with cash.

'There's so much to think about... I'd better focus on one thing at a time. First, I'll focus on my father's recovery.'

After eating, Nahida took a cold shower before picking up his cell phone to talk to his mother. There were messages from her with the amount and what account he should deposit the money in.

"4 MILLION!" When Nahida saw the amount of the surgery, he almost fainted. He had taken a large amount of money but hadn't imagined it would be so expensive. "That's a lot of money. Is surgery really that expensive?"

Nahida didn't know, but he still answered positively and told his mother that he would deposit the money the next day.

And so the next day arrived.

With the money now converted into yen, Nahida put all the money in a backpack and set off to the bank to deposit the money in the account his mother had given him.

It was an account with the same bank that he had an account.

'Speaking of which, it's been a while since I used my bank account. I'm paying for everything using cash. I'm even afraid my account is blocked because of the lack of movement.'

He will take advantage of the situation to solve the problem if it has happened.

The train then set off at high speed towards the center of Tokyo.

####

When Nahida arrived at the bank, he immediately spoke to a staff member as he needed to deposit a large sum of money. Of course, his bag had to be checked before going in because he might be carrying a weapon.

Nahida spoke to the employee and explained the situation.

"So you're going to deposit the money in the hospital account?"

"No, that's not it. My mother gave me the account number." Nahida handed over a piece of paper with the account details written on it. 

"I see. That account is in Himari Yamato's name."

"Yes, it's my mother's name."

"So you'll deposit the money in your mother's account, and then she'll pay for the hospital, right, got it." The woman entered some data, and after a few minutes, everything was finished.

The transaction took place quickly because of the large amount of money. Nahida's case was treated as a priority.

With the money now deposited in the account his mother had given him, Nahida sent a message to let her know. The reply came almost instantly. His mother began sending him several messages thanking him.

Nahida couldn't help but smile when he saw the messages.

"Now that I'm here and have some time left, should I buy some things?"

Nahida decided to buy some things for Rimuru's games room and the necessary items for his kitchen.

"I mustn't forget the ingredients for the hotel kitchen either."

####

Nahida went to a few stores and bought new consoles and games for Rimuru. He even purchased an arcade for Rimuru to decorate and play whenever he wanted. As well as things for Rimuru, he bought utensils for his kitchen.

And he also took the opportunity to buy more air conditioners for his hotel. He had so much money that he bought enough for all the remaining rooms.

"But even spending so much money, there's still a lot left over... How many gold coins did he give me?" Nahida sighed and walked towards the nearest market to buy ingredients for his kitchen.

On the way, however, he remembered something.

"It's true... I keep buying things for Rimuru, but his energy might not be enough. He'll need a stronger generator and more solar panels in the future..."

So, after buying several ingredients, Nahida returned to his hotel. 

He decided to deal with the lack of energy when necessary.

Naruto arc on Patreon!

You can read 15+ extra chapters on my Patreon!

Link: patreon.com/parodygirl

18