7. As The Two Got To Know Each Other, More Intense Feelings Arose
1.1k 12 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Those of the central plains of Migusa have no name for the one who stared at Eoforhild's face as she slept, for she seldom visited them, but her lady called her "Little Mercy", as others had before, albeit for different reasons, and she was quite happy with that name, of the collar around her neck that Eoforhild had gifted her last night-- she ran her fingers across it, feeling a little shiver of pleasure go through her.

She had precious little time with her beloved mate before the mortal passed on to the next world, probably less than a century or two... it seemed a shame to not be in her presence for a moment, to not try to memorize her beautiful face as she slept, for that could be all that she had to keep her warm for thousands upon thousands of years more of ceaseless cold.

Eoforhild's eyes blinked open sleepily, and she saw her Mercy staring at her with an expression she couldn't recognize, a strange, ancient look in her eyes, and had a sudden little jolt of fear as she realized there was really nothing stopping her slave from killing her except devotion-- as fearsome of a witch as she was, she was vulnerable when she slept, and Mercy was very strong, and she had only known her for a few days... why did she trust her so? Maybe it was an act... but maybe she'd have to tie her Mercy up each night. She slid a smile onto her face, however, and petted Mercy's cheek. "Why do you stare at me so?"

Mercy smiled back with her whole heart-- she was not an expert on reading faces, and to her it appeared that Eoforhild loved her, rather than was trying to hide her sudden discomfort. "Because you are beautiful," she replied softly, "and I will miss you when you are gone."

Eoforhild, trying to hide her suddenly chilled heart, leaned in to kiss Mercy softly on the lips. "I won't abandon you."

Mercy wiggled against Eoforhild, unsure how to express how happy that emotion would feel. "Sooner or later, you will die," she responded softly.

...that wasn't entirely comforting to Eoforhild, but she merely raised her eyebrow. "How are you certain you will not die first?"

Mercy's eyes widened. "...oh!" She recalled the fact that Eoforhild was not aware of her eternal nature. "Well, even if I were to die first, I still wouldn't get to see your face anymore."

"You wouldn't be so attached you became a spirit, forever lingering by my side and serving me even in death?" Eoforhild stroked the side of Mercy's neck possessively, pondering for a moment ending her life, turning her into her spirit familiar-- surely if she had such control of her, Mercy wouldn't harm or leave her.

Mercy smiled guilelessly, utterly unafraid even as Eoforhild caressed her neck while uttering such a future. "I would like to dream I would." She licked Eoforhild's cheek with her long tongue.

Eoforhild was reminded that if she killed Mercy, she'd lose her beautiful body and the long tongue she molded herself to have purely to serve Eoforhild better, and wrapped her arms around her, hugging her close. Her slave had many chances to betray her, but so far, she'd been perfectly loyal, and perfectly obedient as far as she understood the orders given-- well, not perfectly, but the one time she had disobeyed was just because she had been so afraid to be parted from Eoforhild she had almost killed herself over it.

Still, it was hard for Eoforhild to trust, and she gently pushed Mercy back a little, then took hold of each of her nipples with a couple of fingers, rubbing and gently pulling on them, causing her slave to moan.

"That feels good... what are you doing?"

"It's a little spell," responded Eoforhild, "that will make you more and more attached to me."

Mercy pulled away, and let out a pained gasp as her mate still had her nipples pinched, though they escaped her fingers for a moment.

Eoforhild narrowed her eyes. "How dare..." She recalled that the girl was very literal, and she had never told her not to pull away. "Never resist my touch, slave."

"Oh... okay...." Mercy moved her chest back, pushing it out a little, and stared into mate's eyes nervously. She needed to obey, but....

Eoforhild stroked the curve of her property's breasts, eliciting a soft moan. "Why did you pull back like that? Did it feel bad?"

"No, it felt really good... but I'm already so attached to you. I'm more scared to be parted from you than anything. I can't imagine being more attached, it's scary to think what would happen if I lost you...."

Eoforild smiled and started to play with her cute little plaything's nipples again, making her moan more. "You're not going to lose me, my Little Mercy... it's okay to fall deeper and deeper in love with me... it's okay to know no one else can give you what I give you... it's okay not to think about the future... it's okay to exist only to serve and love me...."

Little shivers ran down Mercy's spine as Eoforhild gave her permission to utterly focus on her. "Can you please touch your mate's... my lady, can you please touch your slave's pussy?"

"I can..." Eoforhild stroked Mercy's hip, then sliding along the top of her thigh, teasing at her inner thigh with her fingertips, but not quite touching what she most desperately wanted touched. "But will I? It does, after all, belong to me. Like every other part of you."

Mercy nodded fervently. "I belong to you, my beloved mate, my lady... please...."

Eoforhild squeezed her slave's nipples hard, eliciting a whimper from her Little Mercy's lips even as her lower lips kept getting wetter. "If I were to bind you with chains and spells and keep you in my house for the rest of your life, would you curse or betray me?"

"No, never... as long as you came back to my side and loved me, I'd let you chain and bind me however you wanted, and thank you... please... I need you...." Mercy's moans became louder as Eoforhild rubbed her outer lips, pressed her fingers against her entrance, sliding along her wetness, and then pressed two fingers up against Mercy's lips.

Mercy parted her lips to let in Eoforhild's fingers and sucked on them needily as she looked into her eyes.

Eoforhild pulled her fingers out of Mercy's mouth, and slowly slid her wet fingers down the front of Mercy's body, tracing down her chin, along her neck, between her breasts, and along her belly, until she slid them right down against her obedient slave's pussy, rubbing more.

"Inside... please, my lady...." There were tears in Mercy's eyes as she begged.

Eoforhild finally slid her fingers deep inside Mercy's very wet pussy, causing Mecy to moan gratefully and wrap her arms around Eoforhild, the slave clinging to her tightly as she surrendered her lower half to her lady.

"Such a good girl... all mine..." Eoforhild kissed, licked, nibbled, and finally bit the side of Mercy's neck, watching her squirm, tense, and at the bite, finally relax, utterly surrendering herself to her owner's touch.

Mercy had watched wolves bite the back of each other's neck as they mated, and she felt secure in her position as Eoforhild's mate as she slowly slid her fingers in and out of her and caressed her and kept her bite on her neck for a while.

Eventually, Eoforhild's jaw tired, and she let go of the bite, and pulled her head back a little to see Mercy's expression, as she continued to slowly pleasure her, bringing her to the edge, but not quite letting her go over.

Mercy moaned as she stared needily into Eoforhild's eyes, "Please, my lady..."

"Shhhh... trust me... as long as you're perfectly obedient, I'll just make you feel better and better... but you need to surrender your body to me, my precious little mate... let me control how and when you cum...." Eoforhild had noticed how much her cute little slave liked being her mate, and she was happy to use it as another means of pleasure and control.

"...yes, my lady...." Mercy's hips trembled, and she continued to cling to Eoforhild, but she didn't fight her as she kept her hovering on the edge of orgasm, sometimes, further, sometimes closer, but building up her need and desire until she was crying, but she didn't beg for more.

Finally, Eoforhild bit her little slave's neck, fucking her hard with her fingers as she brought her to a powerful orgasm, causing Mercy to scream and cry out with pleasure, gripping Eoforhild's fingers so tight with her inner walls that the witch worried for a moment they'd dislocate, and squeezing hard around Eoforhild's shoulders, making Eoforhild tense up her shoulders just to try to keep Mercy's strong arms from crushing them.

Mercy's body clenched and twitched as incoherent moans escaped her lips and tears ran down her cheeks, overwhelmed by a physical pleasure far greater than any she had ever felt in her long, long existence.

Eoforhild released her bite, and slowly pulled her fingers out of Mercy's pussy, and considered pressing them up against her slave's lips, but was worried she'd bite them if she had another little tremor. Instead she chose to lick them off herself, and smiled at Mercy, trying to hide how much pain the girl had caused her just then... she didn't want her pet to know she was, in fact, stronger than Eoforhild... what if she turned the tables on her?

Between little pants and sobs and incoherent moans, Mercy finally managed to get out "Thank you, my lady...." She was utterly relaxed and submissive and grateful.

Eoforhild, on the other hand, was increasingly scared, though she hid that fear from Mercy easily enough... what sort of cute little monster had she brought into her house? Was she even human? Perhaps she would need to use those chains, not even for control, but just to keep herself safe....

28