13: Doctor Octopus
339 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fuck, she is coming back, hurry up man" Miles cursed as he looked at Peter who was typing anxiously on the computer.

"I can do it, distract her, and tell me what to do," Miles said before grabbing the download chip away from Peter's hand and immediately turning on his camouflage abilities.

From a regular person's view, he had disappeared and he was now invisible.

Even so, Miles felt like certain people with strong senses could notice his presence even if they couldn't necessarily see him physically.

"????, where did you go?" Peter was shocked as he looked at Mile's sudden disappearance.

"Don't worry, this is just one of my abilities, tell me what to do, she is approaching" Miles said hurriedly.

"ok, this is what you do..." Peter hurriedly began giving out instructions while preparing for the approaching female scientist.

"while you do that, I will handle this with my charm" 

"Alright, just be careful, she might kick your ass" 

Miles said as he made sure to Warn Peter to keep his guard up against the approaching scientist.

Peter noticed Mile's serious expression after turning off his camouflage and decided to take it to heart.

----

"Spiderman? How could you be alive," The scientist said in shock as she noticed the suited man standing in front of her work desk.

"Haha, I guess I'm just lucky" Peter made an awkward expression as he watched the lady move her hands all over his body.

This was harassment.

Even if I'm your idol, there is no need to act like this.

Peter felt like crying.

Miles watched all of this in his camouflaged state as he typed on the computer, he smiled smugly and thought.

"handle it with charm, my ass, watch how she kicks your ass later"

Miles had already memorized the password when he previously watched the lady type it in after The Kingpin appeared, it was extremely easy for him to get into the computer.

---

"you aren't from this dimension at all, you are even glitching," the scientist said as she looked at Peter's body, she had previously tried to push Peter into a chair, but Peter avoided it after thinking back to Miles's words.

"That kid worries too much, what could this little lady possibly have up her sleeves," Peter thought.

"If you stay here too long, I'm afraid you won't be able to survive in this dimension," The scientist said with her hand on her chin as she stared at Peter with a strange smile, soon a few words escaped from her mouth.

"And I'll watch all of it happen," The said as she licked her lips and a sinister expression adorned her face.

and then, she attacked!

"Damn, it was a set up" Peter felt his heart race, but since his guard was already up he immediately shot his web slingers somewhere onto the wall and evaded a sudden attack.

The scientist had taken off her robe and a dark green Armor/Suit was wrapped all around her body, what was even crazier was the long tentacle-like objects that had appeared out of her back.

"Luckily I listened to that kid, I would've been fucked right now," Peter thought as he released a sigh of relief.

"Why does her "armor" resemble so much like Doctor Octopus' " Peter thought in his head, but then he soon realized.

this was another dimension, this could very well be the counterpart of Doctor Octopus in his world.

Soon a fight broke out between the two!

As expected, Peter was getting thrashed.

"This guy can't fight for shit" Miles smiled awkwardly as he looked at the scene, the files were taking a little long to download as well.

Miles immediately turned off his camouflage ability and jumped over the table to assist Peter.

"Ohoho, you didn't tell me you and a friend with you" Doctor Octopus laughed hysterically as her octopus arms began to lift her into the air and she looked at Peter who had swung to Miles's side.

"kid, why did you stop being invisible, do you want to die?" Peter said in confusion as he prepared himself for the approaching Doctor Octopus.

"Die is a stretch, plus I can't just watch her fuck you up like this right?" Miles said and immediately took a Martial Arts stance and prepared to fight.

Miles felt a little intimated as he watched the chaotic Octopus Tentacles surrounding Doctor Octopus, but he was prepared for a fight.

"Wow, you look ready," Peter said with a forced smile as he saw Miles' serious expression.

"But, you don't even have web slingers, so let's avoid a fight, on the count of three grab a part of the computer and rush out of the door," Peter said as he watched Doctor Octopus approach.

"Haha, you aren't going anywhere spiderman" Doctor Octopus laughed out loud before a few of her tentacles shot out instantly.

Swoosh!!

Peter didn't hold back and immediately swung away with his web slingers, he couldn't help but widen his eyes in shock as he noticed that Miles hadn't moved at all.

'kid what are you doing' Peter became anxious, but his eyes soon showed a trance of excitement as he watched Miles easily evade all of the tentacles with a simple footwork.

Boom!

Miles threw out a punch which collided directly with an incoming tentacle, the large tentacle was immediately hit to the side and Doctor Octopus almost lost her balance.

"hmm, you aren't as strong as I expected," Miles thought and immediately stepped back, as much as he wanted to continue fighting, he had already noticed the alarms that had been lit up in the whole building.

He would die if the guards came here with some high-tech laser guns, a few system points weren't worth losing his life for.

"Alright, let's go," Miles said as he looked at Peter.

Peter nodded before using his web-shooters to latch onto the computer dragging it into his arms and immediately rushing out of the lab room.

Miles didn't hold back, with his supernatural body strength he immediately broke out into a full sprint and followed behind Peter.

"NO, get back here" Doctor Octopus roared as she began to move immediately.

"This guy is relentless" Miles thought as he watched Doctor Octopus' tentacles ram into everything in its way just to chase after them.

------

remember that you can support me and read 

+10 advanced chapters at

Patreon.com/StarGate1

19