CHAPTER 1 SYSTEM AWAKENS
4.4k 2 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asher was about to put his car in park in the school parking lot when he remembered. His backpack was left at work from the night before. With a long drawn out sigh he put the car back into drive and headed out of the lot to go a few streets over. 

 

His job was as a part-time cashier at a local coffee shop. The shop was owned by a family friend, ‘Aunt Anita’. The night before he had assisted her in clearing the main floor. He moved out the tables and chairs so the contractors could complete renovations over the next 2 weeks. 

 

The roads were still congested with early morning traffic, but it wasn’t long before he was parked down the street from the shop. His old beat up green Camry gave off a burp of relief as he shut it off. The cool January air had a mild bite, but a heavy jacket was enough to help ignore the cold.  

 

Living in a smaller suburb of LA, Thousand Oaks, the area was almost always busy. Not coastal, but close enough to count, it was a nice city that he had lived in all of his life. 6’-2” tall, Asher Whitmore, had tan skin, black hair that was cut short, and a face some would consider handsome, while most would call average. 

 

Walking up to his place of business Asher noticed that there was a large white sheet mounted to the interior of the window. No sound came from inside the coffeeshop, but he nor Anita mounted that sheet, so someone must already be there. He was too nervous to walk in the front door. He dug in his pocket for his keys as he headed toward the back. 

 

In the alley sat a nondescript white van parked near the back entrance. Now confident someone was inside he walked himself through a quick entrance and exit mentally. Just step in, walk straight to the front of the store. I’m pretty sure that is where I left the bag. Don’t look anyone in the eye, just in and out. 

 

Mind focused, he inserted the keys. The door opened slowly; he knew just how to handle it to not make a sound. The back of the coffeeshop empty, he didn’t find anyone there to kick him out. Anita had warned there was supposedly asbestos in the drywall they were fixing, but there were no sheets blocking any areas so he should be good. 

 

A few muffled voices coming from the front Asher saw a pedestal light focused away from him, and behind it was his bag. Focused once more he headed straight for it. 

 

“Oh yeah, right-,” the voice groaned, but stopped as Asher’s hand clamped to his bag. 

 

The words made him freeze in place. His goal was forgotten. Slowly his eyes went up to look at the woman currently being eaten out. 

 

“What the fuck kid, get outta the shot,” someone yell-whispered to him. But Asher was too far gone. 

 

Before him was a full on porn shoot. On the opposite side of the coffeeshop were stage lights pointed directly at him. Silhouettes of people gawking and trying to get his attention. Also 2 large cameras pointed directly at the scene in front of him. The 2 most beautiful naked women he had ever seen in person were paused in their sex act. Makeup caked on. Sweat glistening on their skin. Hair perfect. It was every man’s fantasy. 

 

The lady receiving caught his eye with a scoff, “Well are you gonna join in, or get the fuck out of here?”

 

In a panic Asher gave one last look around as his sight was blocked by a blue screen. Afraid someone had thrown something to cover his face he clasped his backpack, stammered an apology and bolted. Tripping over the light stand he picked himself up. Trying to wipe the blue screen off of his face, it wouldn’t move, simply followed his vision wherever he looked. Guided outside by his peripherals he left as the whole cast and crew burst into laughter. 

 

Breathing heavily he barely made it out the back door. His face burning red from embarrassment, Asher finally took the time to see what was blocking his vision. A blue transparent screen that read: 

 

Congratulations

You have awoken the PORN STAR SYSTEM

Accept rewards

Y/N

 

After reading the words several times Asher slowly began to laugh. That laugh soon turned into a cackle, then an uncontrolled wheeze from his throat as he struggled to breathe in. He didn’t know if it was a good feeling, or a bad feeling that was causing this breathtaking response from his throat. But as soon as it subsided he knew there was only one person that might have answers for him. 

 

—-

 

School forgotten, his bag was discarded on the passenger seat. Asher stopped the Camry in front of his neighbor’s house. His parents were most likely away at the church, he didn’t care that his vehicle was left out in the open in full view of their home. Fist pounding on the front door it wasn’t long before Mrs. Triant opened it. 

 

“Ash? Why aren’t you at school?” Mrs. Triant inquired. 

 

“I was just on my way, and needed to borrow something from Doug,” Asher explained. “Is he in?” 

 

“He is,” she said, rolling her eyes as she stepped out of his way. 

 

The place was like a second home to him once, so he knew the way. Asher walked in and headed toward the basement. Stairs creaked as he made his way down. He flipped on the light. No reactions came from the bright fluorescent lights. He headed toward the bed extra loudly. The room was much cleaner than the last time he was there. Asher barely had to kick anything out of his way. 

 

A lumpy form underneath blankets, he considered jumping on his older friend, but decided against it. 

 

“Wake up,” he prodded something squishy under the covers. He guessed Doug’s pec. “Come on you bastard. Wake up!” He ordered. The Congratulations screen was still prevalent in his vision. The annoying thing had mostly blocked his view the whole way there. If he didn’t know the roads between work and his neighborhood like the back of his hand Asher may have caused an accident. 

 

“I said wake the fuck up jackass!” Asher ordered.

 

“Leave me the fuck alone,” a very feminine voice ordered. Throwing the covers away from her a fully nude woman sat up, staring daggers at him. He could just make out the fit figure of the girl passed the transparent blue screen. 

 

Mind going blank for the second time today Asher realized what he had been poking. He had now seen real live boobs. He had practically touched another pair, all on accident. Again he didn’t know if this system was a blessing or a curse, but he was starting to think that it was the former. 

 

“Uhh,” he said in a long drawn out response.

 

“What? Never seen tits before?” The girl asked. Her eyes were hard, then soft as she assumed that was probably true. 

 

With a blush he stammered, “Where’s Doug?”

 

The girl gave him an almost apologetic look. “Wake up ya bastard,” she said, hitting the lump beside her. 

 

With a groan Doug sat up, “I’m up.” Eyes focused looking to Asher then the girl, then back to Asher. He laid back down. “I’m asleep,” he amended with a grunt. 

 

“Ugh, what the hell Doug. You said you set an alarm,” the blonde said with a gasp. “Pass me that, kid,” she ordered, pointing at the shirt behind him on the floor. Eyes averted from the glorious rack as it swayed with her movements, Asher did as she asked. “I’m going to be late,” she commented as she quickly donned her clothes and headed out the walkout basement door. 

 

Awkwardly quiet, Asher just stood there waiting for Doug to wake up. Eventually he admitted that wasn’t going to happen. With a deep suck in of air he jumped onto the bed. “Wake up!” He yelled directly into where he expected Doug’s head was. 

 

“Go away!” Doug ordered with a yell.

 

“No,” Asher retorted. Starting to poke and prod the lump under the covers. 

 

“Yes,” Doug announced. Grabbing Asher’s hands the 2 soon began to fight. Surprised by the action, Asher started to get serious. The covers getting pushed away they clashed hands trying to push the other for dominance. Asher actually losing for once, he noticed the muscles straining under Doug’s skin. 

 

Doug had always been on the pudgier side. They had worked out together sometimes when Doug was still in high school, but he had graduated almost a year ago now. Whatever had gained his focus over the last year had surely done wonders for the man’s physique. For once Asher felt inadequate. 

 

“Where you get those?” He asked with gritted teeth. 

 

“What? These muscles?” Doug smiled as he began to push Asher back more. “Just found them,” he said, easing up on his grip. 

 

Asher relaxed the onslaught as well. He asked the one question that was burning a hole in his throat, “What’s a System?”

 

 

71