CHAPTER 217 EVIL TWIN
275 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asher walked into the large double doors. After his long trip he had been hoping to relax at home, but his wife had other ideas. In her light blue sundress the pink/blue haired woman stared at him angrily. Her wide cheeks puffed out as she tapped her foot. 

 

“Hello honey,” Asher said as he set his bag down. 

 

“Don’t honey me,” she said walking up to him. “You have a lot to answer for.” 

 

“I’m sorry I’m late,” he said. “The trip to the Amazon went on longer than I expected. But don’t worry. I cured all those kids of the deadly virus.” 

 

“Not that,” she said. Grabbing his shirt she dragged him to the side room. Asher’s heart began to beat as he recognized the other women in the room. He had come out alive from situations like this in the past. Playing dumb was his best defense. 

 

“What’s going on?” Asher asked. He tried not to lock eyes with the others. There was Zora, Lyola, Tillie, Genevieve, Nsabita, and Joon. All of them were there. 

 

“You tell us, husband,” Lyola said. She was about ready to pop. So close to her due date Asher had trouble keeping his hands off of her. “Why do you have so many wives, fiances, and girlfriends?” 

 

“I um,” Asher said. “It’s not me,” he said laughing awkwardly. “Obviously my evil twin, Ashen, had something to do with whatever issue you’re imagining.” 

 

“You mean this Ashen,” Joon said. Turning a chair around she showed Ashen tied to it. He was the spitting image of Asher, but he wore a patch over his left eye. 

 

“I knew he had something to do with this,” Asher said. “I’m sorry Tiffany. I didn’t want to stress you after your brain surgery. I had heard he was back in town, but I thought he had learned from his evil ways.” 

 

“Well he hasn’t,” Tiffany said. “He has been posing as you. And for the last 3 months while you were in the Amazon he married, started dating, and impregnated the women here. He has been splitting his time with us.” Asher thanked whatever god he worshiped that she hadn’t done the math on Lyola and Tillie’s pregnancies. They were far past 3 months into them. Ashen began to yell in his gag. 

 

Before he could stop Zora she moved the gag out of the way. “I’m telling you, he’s lying,” Ashen said. “I’m the real Asher. He’s been posing as me for the last year. Tiffany, my love, do you remember the hot air balloon that crashed and I caught amnesia? While I was in the coma he convinced me I was Ashen. My memories only came back 3 months ago.” 

 

“Likely story,” Asher said. He chuckled, but behind it all he began to sweat. “Like we’ve never heard that one before.” 

 

“I have not,” Tillie said. 

 

“Yeah, me either,” Joon added. 

 

Asher chuckled nervously. “Joon, babe. I wouldn’t lie to you,” he said walking up to her. “Do you not remember our time in the spy academy? And Zora, honey, don’t you remember our tango at the local mafia boss ball. Nsabita, darling, I saved you from that experimental surgery where they wanted to study you. Genevieve, sweetheart, what about when I saved your life after that freak bicycle accident?” 

 

“Wait a minute,” Nsabita said. “You literally just said you only knew Tiffany.” 

 

“I mean,” Asher said, realizing that he slipped up. “Who are you all?” Angry looks all around he began to back away as the girls closed in on him. “I have amnesia!” 

 

“That only works once or twice,” Tiffany said. Disappointment clear in her voice.

 

“Wait,” he said before they could pounce on them. “If he’s the real Ashen, and he’s been posing as me for the last 3 months. Why didn’t he stop the affairs?” 

 

The girls stopped with that, they turned to the 1 eyed man. He chuckled but then began to scoot away. “Get him,” Tiffany said. Joon and Zora grabbed him. “Explain yourself, hubby.” 

 

“I uhhh, was having too much fun?” Ashen said. “I mean, you’re all so beautiful. And if he could do all of you and get away with it, I thought I could too.” That quieted them. The girls looked to Lyola and Tiff. 

 

“Who is the real Asher?” Zora asked. 

 

“The real question is, who gets the real Asher?” Lyola asked. The girls began to look around. 

 

“Counter proposal,” Asher said. “How about we all just stick together. I mean, I was able to please all of you without anyone noticing.” 

 

“I noticed,” Tiffany said. “I thought your dick tasted like pussy.” 

 

“Then why didn’t you say anything?” Asher asked. Tiffany blushed, but chose not to answer. 

 

“How about we just try it out?” Ashen said. “I mean. I can’t just pick one of you. That wouldn’t be fair to the rest. Lyola and Tillie are pregnant. They don’t need this stress. I think we should stop this whole who is who thing, and have a good old fashioned orgy.” 

 

There were murmurs around the room. The Asher’s began to raise their Pheromones. They both made them 30%. Because they were the same strength with skills it was like the room was filled with 60%. They girls looked around between one another. Asher moved to the back of his evil twin. Taking off the eye patch he then untied him. As stealthily as possible he grabbed Joon and ran with her to the big bed in the main room. With his other body he picked up the very pregnant Lyola. 


“We didn’t agree!” Tiffany said, but he didn’t care anymore, he was tired of the game. Joon looked up at him as he laid her down. 

 

“Let’s forget all this drama, and stick to what we are good at. The sex,” Asher said. 

 

“Fine,” Joon said with a blush. “But I want to try this Lust Frenzy of yours.” 

 

Asher thought about it. He hadn’t done the skill too much, and not while he was using his Stunt Double. Would both be affected? Or just 1 of his bodies? 

 

“I don’t know if we can do it with Lyola,” he said. The elf gave him a look. 

 

“You got a new skill?” She asked, very intrigued. 

 

“I did, Lust Frenzy. It makes me…get in the zone. It’s kind of hard to control,” Asher said. “I really don’t want to hurt you in your condition.” Lyola didn’t try to hide her lust. She shared a look with Tillie. 

 

“We are willing to wait,” Lyola said. “Why don’t you show us what this new skill can do?” Tillie walked over and the 2 elves made their way over the mattress. Lying against the headboard they excitedly watched the 2 Asher’s. 

 

Asher let out a long sigh. He looked at the other girls in the room. “Alright, fine. We can try it,” he said. “But we will be using a safeword. I should be able to snap out of it.” There was a mix of excitement and fear as he looked between the girls. 

 

“Safeword is… Doppleganger,” Tiffany said. Moving between the other’s she was soon naked in front of the Stunt Double. “Asher and I have been experimenting with this. I think it will be fine.” Asher’s hand instinctively grabbed her boob as it enlarged. “Show us what you’ve got.” 


The Ashers looked to one another and nodded. They cast Lust Frenzy at the same time. At first nothing happened. Then his dicks bulged as his blood began to pump faster. Pure lust began to rise in him as his Libido skyrocketed from 50 to 200. Controlled by his need to cum he grabbed Joon and Tiff hard. The girls gasped as he roughly pulled them to him. 


He slammed into Joon in one thrust from missionary. Bending Tiffany over the bed he pounded into her with all his strength. The girls gasped as one as he was only starting. Thrust after thrust went into them. With every dive into them his dick became bigger. His need to cum only intensified with every hump into their deepest parts. 

 

He growled a loud and long Sex Bomb. The girls he was fucking screamed as their bodies were forced to cum. Becoming wetter as they came his Libido jumped up to 220. He began making his dicks vibrate in them. Acting on instinct the size of his dicks increased to 15 inches and were cycling in size of about a quarter inch in a split second. Vibrating intensely the girls were caught in a constant orgasm. 

 

Unmoving, they began to sweat. Asher began to cum in them hard. He never slowed his assaults. Back and forth he humped in and out of them with his real strength. The bed underneath them quaked with the thrusts. Asher’s Libido jumped to 250 and his power only grew. Sweating, he plunged in over and over as the duo screamed in ecstasy. 

 

“Doppelganger!” Joon yelled. Asher ignored it as she came again. Her eyes distant she appeared to be in pain. He came in her hard but became faster. He felt a tap on his shoulder. Zora was there. A part of his mind understood the need to fuck her now. Pulling out of Joon he grabbed Zora. Picking her up his large hands wrapped around her hips and he forced her body down onto his dick. She screamed and squirted with the one thrust. Growling another Sex Bomb he felt another hand on his shoulder. 

 

Nsabita was there this time. Asher pulled out of Tiffany, the poor girl was passed out but never said the safe word like the times they had tried this in the past. Wanting a new position he flipped Nsabita around and forced her to stand up. Pounding into her from the back his hands kneaded her tits as he growled into her ear. 

 

She came and squealed as he did. His huge dick poked far out of her pale green abs. The webbed finger hands went to the bulge as he continued to use her for everything she was worth. Biting her neck he growled in her ear as Zora screamed with every thrust. 

 

“Fuck! Doppelganger,” Zora yelled after her 10th consecutive orgasm. Genevieve was there to take her spot. 

 

He tossed Zora to the large bed easily. Picking up the red head he made his body grow. Grabbing her by the hips he grabbed her hair with one hand and abs with the other. Then was inside her fully. She gasped and sputtered as his full length made it’s way in and out of her tight cunt. 

 

Asher focused on the 2 of them. He didn’t notice the other 2 girls come in. Their words were lost to him. Nsabita tapped out and a blue skinned Eliffy tapped in. 

 

Lost in the haze of needing to cum he tossed Nsabita onto the bed as well. She landed with an oompf next to Zora. Eliffy bent herself over and Asher was using her hole as he liked. His dick still vibrated and every inch of his hands and dick were covered in Casanova. Both of his bodies growled Sex Bombs and Genevieve tapped out. 

 

The pink skinned Azya gave him a big smile as he picked her up. She took his full length in stride and began humping her hips into him. After she came twice she no longer had the energy as he continued to make her cum again and again. Her white hair jostled as she screamed. Not in pain but euphoria as he used her like an onahole. Eliffy too only became more heated as he came into her over and over. Her legs buckled at some point but Asher simply dropped on top of her. 

 

His hips thrust her into the carpet hard as she screamed. His hands moving to hers he held the dion down as his dick increased in length again. She let out a gasp as he slammed 17 inches into her. Her body shook and Eliffy finally passed out as his dick bulged and came into her. Then he was knocked over by a black monster. 

 

His fight or fuck response activating he grabbed the mess of dark gray hair and slammed her face onto his giant dick. The monster hummed in delight as she sucked the female and male ejaculate from his dick. Her tongues twirled around his base and balls expertly. No longer needing to thrust she did all the work as he came down her throat. 

 

Lulu locked eyes with him. Somehow smiling with the over 4 inch thick dick in her mouth she gulped load after load down. His mind finally catching up to him he felt the Lust Frenzy fade. With a groan he let the shoggoth start to take him from tip to base. Cumming in Azya again he let her off of him. She had passed out at some point as well. A smile on her face cum poured out of her. 

 

Asher set her down as Lulu expertly sucked his dick. The shoggoth had broken him out of Lust Frenzy last time as well. As he came in her again she mounted his dick as Asher turned to Lyola and Tillie. Their eyes wide, they had been playing with one another as they watched. 

 

“Are you ok now?” Lyola asked. 

 

“Yeah, I’m better,” Asher said. “I don’t think the safe word worked.” 

 

“No, I do not either,” Tillie said. “It was quite…interesting to watch.” His brown haired elf gave him a wide smile. 

 

“Your turns?” He asked. 

 

“Please,” Lyola said, moving over to him. She dodged around the passed out Zora and Joon. All the cum had leaked out of them but they were knocked out hard. “Let’s hold off until our son is here for you to try that skill though.” Tillie nodded as she moved as well. 

 

“That was fun to watch,” Dea said. Like a deer caught in headlights Asher turned to the sound of her voice. “Been a long time since I’ve seen a Sex System work.” 


“Dea,” Asher said, grabbing a pillow and putting it over his junk. “How long have you been there?”

 

“Pretty much the whole time,” she said, stepping away from the wall. “You do know that my first husband used Sex mana. I’ve been alive for hundreds of thousands of years. I’ve seen much worse debauchery than this. You didn’t need to lie and say you were napping to get rid of me.” She rolled her eyes as she stopped a few feet away from him. 

 

“Just kind of hid it from you before…in that one place.” 

 

“I know,” Dea said. “You weren’t as subtle as you think.” 

 

“You don’t want to join do you?” Asher asked. He wasn’t sure about her. Tiffany kept giving him mixed signals. One second she was treating Dea like a daughter, the next she was complimenting her rack tied up in her clothes.

 

“And if I did?” She asked, eyeing him up and down. 

 

“You could if you wanted. You’d probably teach me a thing or 2,” he said. 

 

“That I could,” she said. “Your skills are good, but I’ve been with a level 300 Sex System. You’re basically a virgin compared to that.” Asher laughed loudly, he believed her. “No, I was just curious. I thought you wanted to train.”

 

“I do,” Asher said. 

 

“Then, you should,” she said. 


“What’s the point of life without making time for fun?” Asher asked. She gave him an odd look then nodded. With that she gave his body one more glance and turned around.

 

They had been on Elantontrin for a few days. Siela had gone back to Prime the day they arrived after the pillow fight. No drama had followed them, and they were simply enjoying themselves on the Roktai homeworld. 

 

Every day Asher expected Dea to leave, but she stuck around. Tyranis knew who she was after they told him, but he didn’t want anyone else to know. Asher assured him Dea just wanted to rest and he reluctantly accepted her presence. Picking a room somewhere in the castle they included Dea in their fun. Except for the sexy part anyway.

 

“How do you do that husband?” Lyola asked. Still nude her now B cup breasts stared at him, or he stared at them, he wasn’t sure. “She is one of the strongest people in the universe. There are religions about her. How do you talk to her so familiarly?” 


“Who knows?” Asher asked. “Seems like a normal human most of the time to me,” he said. His Stunt Double finished with Lulu and the shoggoth curled up on Tiffany. Still on the bed his wife curled into a ball asleep. 

 

“Let’s have some fun,” the Asher’s said as they picked the girls up. “You are due soon. How long will you need to recover before I can have you again?” 


“With healing, probably a day,” Lyola said. 


Asher winced. “That’s so long. I can’t go without you that long.” 


“You go without us for weeks,” Lyola said blushing. 


“When I’m not next to you,” he clarified, picking her and Tillie up. “I can’t keep my hands off you when you’re near.” Asher looked to the other girls around them. “When did Azya and Eliffy get here?” He asked. 

 

“There at the end of your frenzy,” Tillie said, kissing him. “You didn’t notice?” 


“I did not,” he said. The blue and pink alien appeared pleased. They said they would rush over, but he had hoped they could get a quick roleplay in before they appeared. Tiffany suggested the soap opera. She didn’t like roleplaying for just skills. Doing it for fun now and then was what she really enjoyed. When they did it for skills she felt like it was a job. He kind of agreed. They hadn’t done one for fun in a long time. 

 

He planned to spend the day fucking them. Then he would focus and train. There was a lot to do before heading back to Earth. With the influx in Syscos he could buy more skill books and gear to help everyone when he got back. 

14