CHAPTER 223 MIND BREAK
574 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
Again I recommend reading This Awesome System. It will lead into the next mini-arc and introduce a character I am going to make a main character for book 4 as Asher goes through crap. I submitted the first 31 chapters. The character is weak for now, but grows.

Asher wasn’t gentle with the girl. It was time for her to wake up and see everything he had accomplished. Slapping her across the face she gasped. She was a shorter woman. Her cheeks were full, a red mark on one where he had slapped her. Pink/blue hair down to her mid-back he couldn’t help but marvel at her beauty. She was not wearing any clothes. Tied up with chains from the ceiling her large teardrop breasts were perky and full as he stared at them. 

 

“How dare you,” she gasped. Asher slapped her other cheek. Moving to the woman next to her he did the same. Waking her up the blue skinned woman let out a pleasurable moan from the strike. Asher smiled widely as they stared at him. 

 

“So glad you 2 could join us,” Asher said. Cringing at the dialogue he had to say, but this was Tiffany’s roleplay so he would play the part. 

 

Tiffany tried to kick him but she was restricted by her chains. Anger in her face as she glared at him. “I’ll kill you. What did you do to them?” She screamed. 

 

“What they wanted of me,” Asher pointed to the women behind him. All were nude or semi-nude at least. Lyola, Tillie, Azya, Geneveive, Nsabita, and Zora stared at the girls hanging from the chains. His hands went to grab Zora and Lyola’s asses. “The same thing I have done to you.” 

 

There was fear in Tiffany’s eyes. Eliffy couldn’t hide her lust, but he ignored it. “What do you mean?” Tiffany asked. Her lip quivering in worry. She was getting pretty good at acting. 

 

“I mean, I have changed all of your bodies,” Asher said. “You all experience sex much more strongly now. It is a procedure I’ve been working on.” Coating his hands in Casanova, Zora and Lyola came instantly. Falling to their knees as they pussies gushed out liquid. “Not sex itself maybe, but simply my touch is enough to make you cum.” 

 

He moved closer, hand coated with mana he lightly caressed Eliffy’s muff. She screamed, fighting her chains as she came hard. His Casanova focused on single points could cause such reactions. It was becoming a fun skill to experiment with. 

 

“You’re a monster,” Tiffany spat, some of her spittle hitting him in the face. He cast Intimidation. She began to shake in fear once more. His hand went to her mound, coated in mana she squirted hard. Scared out of her mind of him she fought the orgasm, but she yelled and shook. Asher didn’t let her stop feeling it for a long time. 


“Stop please,” she begged as her orgasm continued. He didn’t. Increasing the mana moving into her she yelled and squirted again. Finally he had enough for the time being and stopped his onslaught. Dropping the Intimidation she shivered. 

 

“I have given you and your friend Eliffy a little something extra,” he promised. “But first, I want to know how you found me.” 

 

“I’ll never tell,” Tiffany said, still breathing in and out heavily. He looked to Eliffy. She shook as Ash gave her the same treatment. Intimidation caused her eyes to bulge but his touch made her cum hard and fast. 

 

“No please,” she said. Biting as she fought the orgasm. Then it was released only to roll into another and another. Eventually she grunted, “Ok. We have a spy.” She breathed in and out, her chest shaking as he released her. 

 

“Who is it?” Asher asked. 

 

Eliffy bit her lip. As he raised his hand she quickly blurted, “Zora! She sent us a message weeks ago.” 

 

Asher turned to Zora, she had an expressionless look in her eyes. “Good,” he said. “Zora has since been turned to my side.” 

 

“Why?” Tiffany asked Zora. “Why did you betray us?” He had captured the 2 women when they tried to free the shorter Slovenian woman. But Zora was his, she fought and clawed at them to stay. Alerting him so they could be captured. 

 

“Don’t blame her,” Asher said. “None of them are able to help it.” The line of women staring at them were all expressionless. “Just as you won’t be able to.” Taking out a key from his pocket Ash unshackled Eliffy. The blue skinned girl dropped to all 4s. He grabbed her hair. She grunted as she was forced to his crotch. Asher’s over 12 inch dick erect he shoved it in her mouth. The woman moaned happily as her throat was filled all the way. 

 

Pulling her hair he began forcing her up and down. His dick coated in Casanova she began to cum instantly. He didn’t stop. “You see, both of you now feel pleasure from your throat.” He released Eliffy’s hair. She grabbed the front of his thighs and began fucking her own mouth with his huge dick. 

 

She came with practically every thrust. Burying his member in her throat her eyes crossed as her mouth poured saliva. Her pussy dripping as her tits shook the only thing she could do was force his dick down her throat. She lasted longer than he expected, but by her 10th orgasm he was cumming in her throat. Humming a yell as he filled her she kept him buried in her until his dick stopped spurting. 

 

Pulling her off she sat on all 4s catching her breath as he undid Tiffany’s confines. “Don’t,” she pleaded. 


“Don’t fight it,” he said. His hand moving along her cheek. “You’ll enjoy it more.” She dropped and he had her hair in hand. Forcing her down onto him she came almost as soon as his dick was in her mouth. He wanted her conscious though. Her Ero Zone could make her cum well enough. Dropping Casanova he began forcing her face onto his crotch. She kicked and tried to fight, but he used his true strength to force her down his length. By the 3rd orgasm she stopped fighting. Her hands on his ass cheeks she no longer pretended to not want it. Filling her mouth over and over she was on autopilot as she forced his dick into her throat. 

 

The heavenly feeling of her tight tunnel made him groan. After she came a few more times he locked eyes with her and nodded. She shoved her lips to the base of his dick. Her eyes watching as he unloaded into her. She moaned happily as each pulse caused more cum down her throat. When he was done he pulled her face off. 

 

“Do you see now? This is all you want?” He asked. 

 

“No,” she said, shaking her head. “Others will save us.”

 

“Like your precious Lulu?” he asked. She looked up into his eyes. Fear back in them. He chuckled, pointing away from them. Her tentacle monster was currently being fucked by 2 of his clones. Ash felt his balls tighten as his linked bodies came into her mouth and pussy. Lulu orgasmed hard, the small tentacles at her back vibrating. 

 

“Lulu you slut!” Tiffany yelled. He laughed, grabbing Tiffany’s now long hair. Manhandling her he made her stand where she had been restrained. His hands holding her against the wall his dick poked her drenched lower lips. 

 

“Please don’t,” she gasped. “I have a boyfriend.” He chuckled. Diving in she screamed and tried to fight him. The lengthening dick slammed into her all the way, causing her abs to bulge out. 


“You’re mine,” he reminded her. She came hard, squirting violently. His 2 clones finished with Lulu as he made them move to Eliffy. The blue skinned girl gulped but didn’t fight as he took her from her pussy and mouth. The girls came hard and loudly as his dicks were covered in Casanova. They didn’t last long under the attention of one dick, let alone 2. 

 

Eliffy was soon passed out and shaking on the floor. Cumming too many times in a row had put her into a stupor as his cum leaked out of her slowly to pool on the floor. His 2 clones moved to Lyola and Tillie. Both taking them hard they were soon screaming just as loudly. The bystanders not yet touched stared at them, unmoving. 

 

All the while he fucked TIffany. His huge dick plowing into her over and over. “I’m going to make you cum so hard you forget anyone else.” 

 

She screamed and shook her head as she came again. His dick pounding into her. “Never,” she gasped.

 

“Bigger,” I ordered. Her chest began to balloon out more. The DD cups turning into H instantly. They were huge on her frame. Tiffany came again. “You see? I changed so much of your body. Everything is made for me to fuck and make you cum.” She came again. Her legs trying to do the splits he used mana on them. Her smooth legs were soon against the wall parallel to the ground as he fucked her. 

 

She cried then. Giving up as her body shook in another orgasm. He groaned. Pulling out Ash made another dick above his main one. Slamming in without waiting she shook, her tears real as he forcibly opened her back entrance. He cast Intimidation again. The fear in her eyes made her orgasm stronger as he forced himself into her holes over and over. 

 

“This is all you’re good for now,” he said. His Intimidation making her quake in fear. Her body shivered as his 15 inch dicks rubbed against one another inside. “You’re mine. And as long as you are. I’ll keep making you cum over and over.” She nodded, biting her lip. He kissed her then. Her lips parting for him as he came into both of her holes. She tried to scream but his mouth on hers prevented her from yelling out. 

 

His dicks pulsing sent her into yet another orgasm. Her holes plugged up and filling, her stomach bulged out with the amount of cum in her. “Be good to me,” she pleaded. Her mind already in his grasp. 

 

“No,” he said. “You’re mine to use.” His Intimidation was all over her. Causing her to shake as he began fucking her all over again. Asher was ruthless in his onslaught of her. In his fervor to fuck all of them until they begged him to stop. But they never begged. They took it all. 

 

By the end he had 3 girls in front of each of his dicks. One sucking a ball, another sucking the other, and they all took turns sucking and licking his shaft. Only Eliffy and Tiffany could cum from their mouths, but they all were addicted to his semen. Begging him for their shot as they worshiped his dicks. It was a glorious feeling. 9 sets of eyes staring up at him. Lulu had joined in and was back to craving his seed as her small tongues did their magic. 

 

He came a lot. Into all 3 of their holes. The girls were begging for it. Even Tiffany by the end as she squeaked with every orgasm. Pleading with him to fill her up again as the hours went by. At the end they were all laying on the bed, exhausted. 

 

“That was fun,” Tiffany said with a sigh. 

 

“Where did you get this idea?” Eliffy asked. Her body shivered in a postgasm shake. 

 

“Hentai,” Tiffany said. “I’ll show you sometime. There are a lot of these. There’s a whole series we could do.” 

 

“What was with you using Intimidation?” Lyola asked. 

 

“I was trying to be the bad guy,” Asher admitted. “Like Tiff wanted.” 

 

“That was so hot,” Tiffany said. “Cumming while I was scared was a new experience.” A few of the others agreed. 

 

“I got a new skill from it,” he admitted, bringing up the screens. 

 

New Skill Acquired

By completing the requirements for the Roleplay skill. Your skill Intimidation has evolved into Domination.

New Skill:

Domination (LVL 18)

 

Domination (Level 18)

Your gaze causes those to fear or worship you. They will focus on you before anyone else. Your will controls their emotions and reactions to you.

 

He explained the skill. “Woah. That’s ambiguous,” Eliffy said. “Try it.” 

 

Asher used the skill. Sex mana poured out of him into Eliffy. She was on him in an instant. Her pussy grinding on his dick as she gasped and shook. He let the skill fade. Eyes wide, Eliffy slowly stopped. “Holy fuck, that was weird,” she said. 

 

“Can I try something else?” He asked. She nodded. He used Domination again, but instead of sex he thought of fear. Physical Mana poured out of him causing her to move off quickly. Ash stopped the flow of mana and she calmed down. 


“Don’t do that one,” she said. Her hand alight she put her weapon away. “Felt like I had to fear for my life.” 


“Interesting,” he said. he hadn’t seen a skill that could use 2 separate forms of Mana. He had expected it to use Coupling. Maybe it would if he wanted them turned on and scared. 

 

“Your Hero System is broken, I swear,” Zora said. 

 

“Damn. I wanted to get a skill,” Tiffany said. “Next time I’m the scientist and you’re the person I mind break.” 

 

“How would that even work? I’m a guy. Of course I would want to have sex,” he said. 

 

“I don’t know. Make it happen,” Tiffany said, kissing his cheek. Their alarm went off. Letting out a collective sigh, some of the girls relaxing slowly got up. Dressing they were soon out of Lyola’s chambers and off to the Roktai Capital. 

 

It had almost been 2 weeks since Asher’s son had been born. The drama surrounding his birth had disappeared. Now he was any other baby, but Lyola was sure to instill in everyone that he had to keep his bracelet on. Hiding his stats, title, and anything else odd about him. 


Asher had gotten a crash course on babies. There was supposedly a diaper with a self cleaning enchant so he just had to be sure to cast it every now and then, feed the baby, or rock him to sleep. Most of the girls took turns holding him, but most were not terribly interested. Gen, Nsabita, Joon, and Eliffy mainly. The other girls were all over him. Especially Zora. 

 

Dea had left a week ago. Her spatial ring held her own small Ethership and she was flying off into the sunset. She seemed better. Happy to hold Tiber, and relax she had watched them train their mana a few times, but was then out the door. The Primeval said she was going to make some amends and maybe find herself again. She would be in touch with Lyola in another year or so to answer questions. Until then they were on our own. 

 

With Dea gone, his son born, and the Guild Trial coming up, it was time for them to head home as well. Much to everyone’s annoyance. Eliffy and Azya were extra clingy as well as Lyola and Tillie. Tillie was about ready to pop but she had another month at least for her pregnancy. He gave them most all of his attention, Stunt Double or otherwise. But they were 2 weeks from the trial, they had to get home. 

 

Not much had happened with Prime. Asher had contacted Seila once. She gave Quanen the Synergy Stone he promised and the high humans pretended like the space station hadn’t almost crashed. Seila was doing well and still not engaged, but they had gone quiet since the high human knew it would be some time before they could see another once more. 

 

They got to the Roktai Capital and were soon knocking on the Royal Chambers. Millfadona reluctantly let them in. Tiber in her arms she and Tyranis’ other wives were all over the small boy. They were actually looking forward to the humans going so they could have more time with him. Which he was all for since Ash felt bad he wouldn’t be back until Tillie was due. 

 

“Get done what you needed to?” Tyranis asked. Sitting on one of the pillows he appeared to be working on the Laminar part of his mana as it smoothed out. 

 

“We did,” Asher said. They had wanted one last Roleplay before leaving planet. A little break before they had to get serious again. 

 

Tyranis stood up. Moving over he shook Ash’s hand. “When next you are here, we will have the Alliance papers ready.” 

 

Asher nodded. The Aartilliak had said they had a month hand them Tiint. It had been over a month, and still no word. Ash and Tyranis left the ball in their court. Either way he knew the elves were in his corner. The Terraforming ship they had made was already manned and on it’s way to Tiint. Ready to start the extraction of resources to pay for a war that may or may not happen. 

 

“Then our wedding?” Ash asked Lyola. She nodded with a wide smile on her face. Kissing her cheek it was good to know that his son wouldn’t be a bastard. He would have his father in his life. 

 

Taking Tiber from Millfadona the small boy whimpered but was soon asleep again. He was looking less and less like a potato. Thick black hair already, his ears pointed to the side. Smooth skin and a loud cryer he hated having to leave him. There was a disconnect Ash had put up. He knew that being in Tiber’s everyday life wasn’t possible at that time. Off to fight and train to help protect Earth. Asher hoped Tiber would understand someday. He would make it up to him when things finally calmed down. 

 

Saying his goodbyes to Tyranis and his other wives Asher and the girls were soon out the door again. Passing Tiber to Zora she happily took him as she sniffed him. The smell of the baby was something she craved. Asher didn’t understand it, but his wife had always wanted kids. He was just upset that he couldn’t give them to her yet. 

 

The group made it to the dueling platform. Kissing, hugging, and saying their goodbyes as they prepared to leave. 

 

“Keep working on our sex toys,” Asher told Nsabita. She rolled her eyes and nodded. “And remember, you’re my girlfriend. No other guys.” 


“Yeah, yeah,” she said. “Pretty sure your dick has ruined me for the rest anyway.” 

 

“Damn right,” he said, giving her a deep kiss. Squeezing her ass she pinched his ass cheek. Asher laughed, moving over to Azya. “I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you,” she said, tears in her eyes. Wrapping her arms around his neck.

 

“I’ll only be gone a few weeks,” he said. Kneading her ass cheeks as he did. 

 

“I know. Eliffy is just so mean to me,” Azya said. “She makes me fight so much.” Kissing her neck he did the same all over her face. She laughed happily then was set down. 


“Be harder on her,” he told Eliffy. Azya groaned. 


“Can do,” Eliffy said, saluting. “Love you.” 

 

“Love you,” he said, kissing her as well. “Think of a Roleplay so we can pick yours next time.” Eliffy had been upset they went with Tiffany’s, but no one else could think of one. 

 

“On it,” Eliffy said as they kissed again. This one was more heated as their tongues caressed and bodies pushed together. 

 

“Enough,” Joon said, rolling her eyes. “We will be back soon enough.” 

 

“Easy for you to say. You get to keep him,” Eliffy said, pulling away. 

 

Asher moved to Tillie and Lyola next. “Take care of our son, like I know you will,” he said to Lyola. She had tears in her eyes and their son in her arms as she nodded. “I love you. We will be married when I get back.” Kissing her he moved to Tillie. “I’m going to miss pregnant sex,” he said, feeling her belly. “But I will be back before you give birth.” She nodded. Her eyes tearing up as well. 

 

Kissing them all again the humans lined up. Genevieve dragged herself away from Nsabita, and Joon did the same from Eliffy. Their own mini-couples giving their goodbyes. He kissed them all again as Joon opened the Portal home. Harder than he thought it would be Ash gave them all a kiss one more time. Even Tiber got one as he napped in his mother’s arms. Then he was through the portal into a war zone. 

10