CHAPTER 225 TWINS
273 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next few days were a whirlwind of activity as they moved through the chaos of absorbing guilds. A few people put up a stink that he killed some guildmasters, but their underlings were more than happy to take charge. Especially when he said they wouldn’t get another offer. The Rapture guild voted Joshua out, and made Grace the new leader. Many of them jumped ship. Either disappearing or joining Community. 

 

Joshua was exiled and word went around quickly what he had done. The majority of his people had been low levels, and easy to manipulate. Asher decided to keep an eye on him for the time being. His parents asked that Asher turn the other cheek, but he wasn’t really feeling it this time. The way he heard it the guy had tried to kill a kid. It wouldn’t be too hard to send a devlin after him if he was so inclined to help the prophecy be fulfilled. 

 

Either way the chaos at Community was coming to a close. They were prepping for the First Guild Trial and back to building. Over 200,000 people were now in the guild. Much of LA was under their control with the new alliances. Things were looking up. 

 

Zora had jumped to Denver with the Junak portal at the mall. Another one was set up in Tokyo, and one would be put in Paris next. Connecting a lot of people together. Geneiveve went back to Paris to try to see how things stood with her Rouge guild. Joon did the same back in South Korea. 

 

Just he and Tiffany left; they were looking for a house all their own currently. They wanted somewhere secluded. With lots of space. And potentially not too damaged from the Tier Increase of the planet. Asher knew of just the place. 

 

Flying high it took a while to find it. The mansion had been buried in a forest before. Now it was buried in a bigger forest and surrounded by a lake. On a small island the large white building was overgrown with leaves and was unlived in. It was still recognizable though. 

 

“Feels like so long ago,” Tiffany said. Asher nodded. “We were so young.” 

 

“It was like a year and a half ago,” Asher said. But he agreed, it felt like a lifetime. “I’m surprised there aren’t any Russians still inside. I hear mobsters are like cockroaches.” It was the same mansion Tiffany and Zora had been kidnapped to back during prom. Asher had his first duel there. Killed his first man. Then a few more men. 

 

“Think Zora will care if we renovate it?” Tiffany asked. 

 

“She said she wouldn’t,” Asher said. They had called her, and their Slovenian wife had said she wasn’t there very long. Nothing too traumatic happened there. They planned to gut and renovate it anyway. “Besides, it’s secluded. Great lake all around us. Couldn’t ask for a better spot to live.” 

 

“For now,” Tiffany said. “Until we build a giant palace with everything.” 

 

“For now,” Asher agreed. “I think this is a good spot for the statue.” Tiffany nodded as her Telekinesis began kicking aside vines and leaves. A flat spot found she dropped the statue of the goddess Nyron. The concrete woman mid-twirl still let out Sex Mana. 

 

“I’m going to figure out your secret one day,” Tiffany whispered as she touched the statue. That was their main reason to be there. To set the statue. Tiff didn’t like trapping her in the ring. 

 

“We will,” Asher said,.he still felt like someone or something was trapped inside. They had forgotten about her when Dea was there. But for now she was fine to sit and guard their house. The Sex mana filling the area. 

 

“What now?” Tiff asked, looking to the overgrown house. 

 

“Start cleaning,” Asher said. “Don’t think I trust telling people we are living here. They’ll start showing up randomly.”

 

“Too late,” Tiffany said. Turning around the twins were there. The devlins had been in the background the last few days. Just out of view of whatever conversation Asher was having with someone. Now the girls nervously stood just inside the tree line around the house. 

 

“Merriem, Sapphan, how are you?” Asher asked. The girls blushed. Looking to one another they nodded and walked forward. “How are you liking Earth?”

 

“It is nice,” Sapphan said. She shyly looked to the ground as she said the words. Her sister Merriem locked eyes with Ash, lust clearly there. They stopped a few paces away. Eyeing Tiffany as his wife looked them up and down. 

 

“How can we help you?” Tiffany asked. A wide smile forming on her face as she looked between them. 

 

“We would like to discuss possible…interactions between devlins and humans,” Sapphan said. 

 

“Oh yeah? Any specific devlins in mind?” Asher asked. 

 

“We hoped to talk about our last meeting,” Merriem said. “Our time at your residence was cut short.”

 

“Ohhh Lulu,” Tiffany said. The small tentacle monster jumped out of her cleavage and began to grow into her nude human form. She eyed the twins. 

 

“Not that part,” Sapphan said quickly. Both girls shook under the gaze of the sex beast. Lulu whimpered, frowning as her ass and boobs shook. 

 

“What part exactly?” Tiffany tried to clarify. Her hand on Lulu’s back the beast was coated in mana as she shrunk and slid back into her clothes. 

 

“We um really enjoyed your class,” Merriem said. “And have been discussing what it would take to continue the…lessons.”

 

“Oh I like that,” Tiffany said. “You want sex?” 

 

The girls shared another look but blushed and nodded. “You don’t have to be so cryptic,” Asher said. “We like sex as much as the next person.”

 

“Um, your friend said that we had to be discreet,” Merriem said. 

 

“To seduce you,” Sapphan said. 

 

Tiffany laughed loudly. “Who told you that?” 

 

“I did,” Daphne said. Flying in on her Glider the older woman had a shit eating grin on. “The virgins have no idea how to seduce anyone. I gave them pointers.”

 

“Awful pointers,” Tiffany said. “How are you Daph? Haven’t hardly seen you.”

 

“Eh I was stuck in the guild for the cult drama. Someone had to watch the newborns. You seen your sister?” 

 

“Just a glimpse,” Asher said, shaking her hand. “How’d you find us?” 

 

“Followed these 2. These devlins have quite the nose. They’ve been pining after you like lost lovers. You must have rocked their world,” Daphne said. The girls blushed. 

 

“I didn’t get to touch them. Space was hectic. But I’m hoping we can make up for lost time,” Asher said, eying the twins. “What’s the occasion?”

 

“You promised me monsters,” Daphne said. “I came to make sure you hadn’t forgotten.”

 

Asher smiled widely. “Have you met with Lastoo,” he asked. His hand was alight with 3 small silver boxes stacked upon one another. 

 

“What about him?”

 

“Have you ever heard of a pokeball?” Asher asked. 

 

“I’ve watched Saturday morning cartoons hungover like everyone else in the world,” Daphne said, rolling her eyes. 

 

“Well let me introduce you to the Leagues version of Pokeballs. Our resident once wolfkin makes them,” he said, starting to juggle the cubes. “I happened to get ahold of some before he came to Earth. And I happened to fill 3 of them to help fulfill my promise to you.”

 

Her eyes widened as she watched him throw the cubes around. “Gimme,” she said. 

 

“I don’t know,” Asher said. Tossing one to Tiffany, one to Merriem, and the last to Sapphan. “You were pretty mean to these girls. Why should I?”

 

Daphne bit her lip. “I was just playing,” she said. Excitedly looking between the small boxes. “Come on, you promised,” she pouted. Asher couldn’t help but notice her increased bust, but he tore his eyes away. No longer falling for her ploys. 

 

“They own the boxes now. You’ll have to convince them.”

 

She looked between the girls. Unsure where to start. “Are they good monsters?” Asher nodded. “What are they?”

 

Asher thought back. “One is an actual ghost,” Asher said. “It was able to pass through things. Some sort of mana type it used to make itself incorporeal.” She squeaked, biting her lip excited by the idea. “The other is a roadrunner-like bird. Able to run quickly. It was a bitch to catch. Even at my level.” She whined louder. “The last is the crème de la crème. A sex mana beast. I’m not sure if you have sex mana but it had a bunch of tentacles.”

 

“Oh my god. That’s a thing?” She asked. “I need them.”

 

“Talk to the girls,” Asher said. 

 

“Ugh what do you want?” Daphne asked. Tiffany smiled widely. 

 

“No more bragging you popped Asher’s cherry,” Tiffany said. 

 

“I don’t brag,” Daphne said, rolling her eyes. Tiffany didn’t believe her. “Fine.” Tiffany smiled tossing her the cube. “You 2. What do you want?” 

 

“What should we ask for?” Sapphan asked Asher. 

 

“Of Daphne? I’d prolly ask for a favor. Daphne is very resourceful,” Asher said. “She showed up here a year ago and she’s already the go to gal for anything you don’t want others to know about.”

 

“Yes, a favor then,” Sapphan said. 

 

“Deal,” Daphne said. 

 

Merriem thought about it. “Me as well,” she said. 

 

“Double deal,” Daphne said. The duo smiled and threw her the cubes. She grabbed them quickly and threw them in her storage ring. 

 

“Now what do I want?” Asher asked. 

 

“What? But you said-“

 

“That was for the monsters. If you want to keep the cubes you’ll have to do me a favor,” Asher said. 

 

“Why would I want-“

 

“Picture it Daph. Give one to a dungeon group. They could all be bringing you back monsters,” Asher said. “They weren’t cheap either.” 

 

“Dammit. Fine. What do you want?” She asked. 

 

“I want you to watch my sister whenever my mom asks you,” Asher said. 

 

“I do that already,” she said. “Your sister is way more behaved than my daughter.”

 

“Then we are all good,” Asher said. “Each of those monsters is under level 30. Don’t underestimate any of them. Trap them somewhere and cut of their retreat. And don’t underestimate the sex beast or you’ll be fucked by tentacles. Need help killing them?” 

 

“I should be fine. I’ll ask Arnold to watch,” she said. Pulling out her Glider she was on her way. “Thanks again my once virgin.”

 

“You're welcome my cherry popper,” Asher yelled. She laughed loudly and was on her way. 

 

“Now about you 2,” Asher said. “What lies did Daphne make you believe about humans?”

 

“Umm, she said that we had to seduce you,” Merriem said. 

 

“And how were you supposed to do that?” Tiffany asked. 

 

“Asking about your day. And what your favorite movie was. Then slip in compliments about your biceps,” Sapphan answered. 

 

“She’s not wrong there. You have great biceps,” Tiffany said. “What else?”

 

“We were supposed to wear outfits,” Merriem said. 

 

“Oh this I gotta see,” Tiffany said. “Come on girls. Let’s see if the master bedroom is intact.”

 

Tiffany grabbed the girls hands and was dragging them through the halls. Asher followed. His gaze on the twins' asses in their yoga pants. They had adapted to Earth nicely. 

 

The inside of the mansion was better than the outside. But there were cracks in the floor and stains. They walked up the creaking stairs to find that the master bedroom had the balcony windows blasted open. There were water stains everywhere. Finding a less used room it was more or less intact. 

 

Light leaking in from windows there was plenty to see. Asher set up the bed from his ring and was soon sitting on it with Tiffany as they stared at the twins. They were both nervous as they under the gaze of the married couple. Tiffany crossing her legs Asher rubbed her back as they watched. 

 

“What are you waiting for?” Tiffany asked. “Here, I’ll help.” She was alight and her clothes were gone. Lulu was revealed hiding in some underboob as she scurried up to sit on her shoulder. Asher chuckled as he got rid of his clothes as well. “There. Now you’ve seen everything. Let’s see these outfits.” 

 

The twins looked to one another. Their everyday clothes alight they were soon in very skimpy clothes. Almost too skimpy. The twins wore string bikinis. Thin strips covering their nipples meeting at their navel to form one strip to cover their vaginas. Sapphan’s was blue and Merriem’s was red. 

 

Asher and Tiffany’s eyes bulged. “And Daphne told you to seduce him in these?” She asked. The girls blushed and nodded quickly. Their thick bangs hiding their eyes. “I mean, she’s not wrong. It would have worked. Where did she even get those?” 


“I bet it’s from her own collection,” Asher said, eyeing the girls up and down. A part of him had to admit they were doing it for him. The extra thin straps showing off their C/B Cup breasts. Their firm abs and thicker thighs. For once he was able to appreciate their beauty. Their long black hair and bangs hid their eyes. 

 

“Can we see the wings too?” Asher asked. The girls shared another look. Nodding, their black feathered wings were revealed. 

 

“I take it back. They look hot,” Tiffany said. The wings did it for Asher way more than the outfit did. His erection finally up he enjoyed his time with the bard akron back at the school party, but he hadn’t been able to enjoy it. He planned to enjoy this.

 

“So which do you choose?” Sapphan asked. Her face firm as she finally looked up. 

 

“What do you mean?” Asher asked. 

 

“Which of us will you choose to be with?” Merriem asked. 

 

“Why can’t we be with both of you?” Tiffany asked. A frown on her face as if her new treat was taken from her. 

 

“We have discussed it. And would prefer that you chose one of us,” Merriem said. 

 

“And the other?” 

 

“They will simply look for someone else,” Sapphan retorted. 

 

“That’s no fun,” Tiffany said. “We have sex for a long time. Hours upon hours. What is the longest you 2 have been apart?” The girls hesitated. Asher doubted it was very long. “Is it the whole sibling thing?” They nodded. “How about we make it fair then. You can have Asher’s sibling.” 

 

“What do you-” Asher began to glow with mana. His Coupling mana leaving his body 2 forms appeared in front of him. His mind splitting into 3, mana coursed through his brain forcing him to focus his stats as he processed the information of 3 sets of eyes. 

 

“You each could have an Asher,” Tiffany said. “Not all the time of course. If you don’t like it, one of you could decide to leave.” They always offered this. Not many took them up on it. 

 

The girls shook under his gazes. Without waiting for an answer he walked over to them. Bringing up his Relationship Screen there was something different about it, but he ignored that for now. Focusing on the girls in front of him and their information. 

 

Relationship Screen (LVL 15)

Name

Attachment

Location

Kinks

Prefered Phallic Size

Erogenous Zone

Alice Campbell

Level 4

Earth

Voyeurism/Exibitionism

6"

Ass/Nipples

Zora Whitmore

Level 15

Earth

Impregnation/Wife Play

7"

Ears/Nipples

Tiffany Whitmore

Level 15

Earth

Submission/Domination

8"

Breasts/Ass/Throat

Lyola Lofgren

Level 10

Roktai Capital

Large Genitalia/Women

10"

Ears/Legs

Joon Sang

Level 10

Earth

Strength/Pain

7"

Ass/Neck

Tillie Shubrun

Level 8

Roktai Capital

Impregnation/Anal

8"

Ass/Thighs

Prillish Klashsic

Level 1

Demarken

Power/Different Species

9.5"

Tail/Horns

Elifflee Ialna

Level 8

Cloud 9

Bondage/Orgasm Control

9"

Scalp/Navel

Chartalla Ursa

Level 2

Earth

Rough Play/Submission

8.25"

Hair/Throat

Azya Burill

Level 7

Cloud 9

All

7.5"

Nipples/Ass

Genevieve Lambert

Level 4

Earth

Adventure/Public Places

6"

Navel/Breasts

Nsabita Dresca

Level 4

Allalris

Strength/Large Genitalia

8"

Ears/Clitoris

Siela Fulbright

Level 2

Prime

Hero/Confidence

9"

Neck/Thighs

Karhoribol Nephan

Level 1

Prime

Kindness/Professionalism

8"

Nipples/Hair

Sapphan

Level 2

Earth

Taboo/Strength

5"

Wings/Ass

Merriem

Level 2

Earth

Women/Dirty Talk

5"

Clitoris/Wings

           

 

“Why don’t you have last names?” The Asher’s asked. His erections poked both of them. They shivered. 

 

“We lost those long ago,” Merriem said, her eyes transfixed to his dick. “There were only a few, and they marked us as devlins.” 

 

“So you need last names then,” Tiffany said. “We might have one to spare.” Her hand went to the original’s dick, stroking it as she watched. 

 

The girls shyly nodded, their eyes moving up to his. “We will be gentle,” the Asher’s promised. The phallic size they preferred for now was a little small. But he had been fucking all the girls with a bigger dick, and they appeared to love it. 

 

Princess carrying the girls as one he moved them to the bed. Both on either side of Asher and Tiffany, Asher picked up his wife easily. She opened her legs for him and as one he entered all 3. Full Body Control on the dicks going into the twins their lips parted slowly. They shook, locking eyes with him. Then surprisingly their hands went out to one another. Seeking comfort as they grasped. He knew they would want to be together. 

 

He dove in. Lowering Tiffany onto him as he pierced the hymen’s of both twins. They groaned as Healing Touch coated his dick. Healing them, they let out a sigh as he kept going in. They took all 9 inches with only a few winces of pain. When he was seated in all 3 he nibbled on Tiffany’s neck as he kissed the twins. He could deal with their kinks later. 

 

As they got used to his size the girls learned to kiss. Asher twirling his tongues in their mouths he found it extremely satisfying to being inside 2 mirror image girls at the same time. He had Atty before, but not with his Stunt Double skill. 

 

The girls learned to kiss and as he coated his dick in Casanova all 3 came. This part was different. All 3 gasped, and their lower muscles squeezed his dick. The orgasm only made Tiffany stronger as she moved her legs onto his knees and started going up and down. Merriem’s body shook with the orgasm, Sapphan’s wings fluttered and eyes squeezed shut.

Asher began fucking the twins then. Matching the speed Tiffany raised and lowered on his dick he pulled out and slammed into the devlins. Their gasps and groans in sync as he reached farther inside them than anyone else had before. Groaning in their mouths he played with Tiffany’s tits as she continued her work. Her muscle control making her tighter than the virgins, it became too much for him. 

 

Increasing Casanova the girls came as he did. Thick spurts of his cum filled 3 girls as he continued humping. The 3 orgasms heavenly, Asher groaned as his body felt everything. The girls writhing under/on him. Whispering his name. Touching him where they could. It was hard to believe they were in some abandoned house and not in their own home as his balls kept shooting cum into them. 

 

“Fucking amazing,” Tiffany said. “Every time.” She sighed sitting down on him fully. She turned to his 2 bodies over the twins. “Shall we show them a better time?” 

 

“Of course,” Asher said. His dicks growing larger he picked all 3 up. Flipping Tiffany around he started jackhammering into the girls. His slaps against their dripping cunts the loudest sound as the girls took him all the way in. The twins screamed and begged him to slow down, but Tiffany just wanted him to go faster. He followed her lead. Circulating mana as his dicks began to vibrate in them, the twins cried out as they came again. Casanova on all 3 now all the girls started cumming one time after another. Never stopping or slowing. 

 

Mid-way through their fun his Comm started to vibrate. Groaning, he used Tantric on all 3 women. The twins had already passed out once but were back at it. Now with Tantric on they stopped cumming so much and were able to enjoy his dick jackhammering their tight cunts. They began to curse and beg him for more. Tiffany knew what was coming. 

 

Her pussy coated in her Nerve Control and Ecstasy Asher began to cum inside her. Groaning, he held her chest to his as his lower half kept jackhammering into all 3 girls. His semen never stopping as it filled her up it made her pleasure peak faster. The twin’s Tantric mana filling quickly he released it and let his Doubles cum at the same time. 

 

There were very loud screams and groans as they came hard together. The twins' eyes rolled to the back of their heads as they kept cumming. Tiffany’s mouth was in an O-shape as she was hit by 4 orgasms all at once. Her hips still pushing into him she had to give up at the 30 second mark. Her hips smacking him one final time she screamed and shot her head back as the orgasm made her squirt up his abs. 

 

When the girls were done he laid them on the bed. The twins cuddled up to Tiffany. All 3 had wide smiles on their faces. Lulu jumped down from a window sill to him. “Watch the girls,” he said. She began to grow into her human form. 

 

Looking into his eyes he said, “Fine. Just a little.” She smiled widely. Her mouth going to his dick she began sucking him hard as he reabsorbed his Doubles. The suction was always mind blowing as her tiny tongues twirled around his shaft. 2 snaking out to his balls she expertly played with them. He came into her without much prompting then she was standing and picking herself up onto his chest. 

 

His dick bulging to 12 inches she came immediately but her pussy still began to writhe around his shaft. Demanding her own shot he grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed her into the wall as he fucked her hard. Her massive tits in his face he pistoned into her out all the way then back in. The wall behind her creaking with the force he put into the thrust. 

 

She whispered, “cum, cum, cum,” in his ear as he sucked her nipple. Groaning loudly he did as her gray legs wrapped around him. His hips trying to push into her farther she shivered and held onto him. When he was about to exit she whispered, “love.” 

 

Asher looked into her eyes. They sparkled, but for once they weren’t locked on his. She stared at his chest, nervous. Leaning over he kissed her. “Love you too.” She actually blushed, looking up. They began kissing again. Her pussy squeezing harder he had to grow a second dick to take her ass and pussy at the same time. It was a long and hard road until she was satisfied. Cumming over and over he left her in the pile of women. All 4 now leaking his cum. 

 

Picking up his Comm he had missed 3 calls. All from Wayne. With a groan he walked out of the room. 

9