Menu
Read
Series Ranking
Series Finder
Random Series
Latest Series
Genre
Create
Forum
Scribble HubCreateForum
001
1.8k 10 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey there! Chapter 001 is a bit odd, so please read until the end of Chapter 002 before you give up! ❤️

Noah woke up. He was initially groggy, but he sat up with a start when he realized he had woken up somewhere other than where he had gone to sleep.

“What the hell?” he said out loud. This was not his bedroom. He was in a cave of some kind. Eyes wide open, he looked around, trying to figure out where he was. The walls of the cave were blood red, and some kind of dimly glowing, orange mushrooms lined the walls. The mushrooms oozed a yellowish, sticky liquid, which pooled on the floor where he lay.

Noah raised his arm in disgust, realizing that he was laying down in a pool of sticky whatever it was. Shit! He sat up, and his back and arms were coated in orange. He slowly stood up. He was wearing only boxers and socks, which are what he was wearing when he went to bed last night. He had no idea where he was, or how he got here.

“Hello?” he shouted, but he got no response. Stepping through the orange muck, he wandered out of the small corner of the cave he woke up in, entering a much larger cavern. He still saw no sign of the outside world. Only darkness, more blood-red stone, and thousands of weeping, orange mushrooms that gave off a faint light. Looking up, he could see the cavern was ten times his height and had stalactites reaching almost to the floor.

Footsteps. He could hear them approaching from another part of the cave, coming toward the large cavern he stood in. He could hear the slapping noise as someone or something ran toward him. Laughter. He could also hear hoarse laughter. Wary, he stepped behind a stalagmite, putting it between him and the noise.

The laughter was not a natural, reserved chuckle, but rather a wild, insane cackle. Noah looked around for anything he could use as a weapon if whoever was coming chose to attack him. He found a stone the size of his fist and held on to it.

The cackling grew louder as the creature rounded the corner. Noah saw a large, eight-foot-tall humanoid, covered in fur, with big, round horns. It looked like it was part bull, and was covered in brown fur, but it had a slender frame. The skinny bull-person looked straight at Noah, and charged toward him, his hooves slapping against the sticky orange fluid on the ground. The bull-person had an unfamiliar, cowlike facial structure, but Noah could see that his mouth was wide open in a laughing smile, and his eyes were completely white and vacant.

The bull-person showed no sign of stopping as he lunged toward Noah, and Noah took a step back and then swung his rock at the bull-person’s head. The contact made a loud, cracking noise, and Noah felt the bull-person’s skull break under the weight of the impact. But the laughter didn’t stop.

Panicked, Noah tried to step back, but the bull-person grabbed Noah’s torso with his knobby hands, and lifted him into the air. As he did, the bull-person was screaming with laughter. Noah could see into the creature’s mouth: all of its teeth were the dull teeth of a ruminant, and like most of the creature’s face, they were stained with the same orange goop that flowed through the cave.

Noah tried to kick the bull-person in the chest, but it was like kicking a brick wall. He kept trying as the creature started to open its mouth wide and pull Noah toward his flat teeth. Noah realized that the bull-person would be able to fit his skull between the bull-person’s jaws, and he started to scream and try to twist free. He tried to swing the rock again, but his blow was blocked by one of the creature’s horns.

Noah could feel the creature’s sweet breath as it continue to laugh hysterically, and forcibly set Noah’s head inside its mouth. Noah could feel the creature’s molars under his face, as he screamed into the creature’s mouth. Noah bit the creature’s tongue, but it had no effect. Noah felt the pressure of teeth start to push down on the back of his head, and up on the front of his face. He screamed and bit and kicked, and somehow, the laughter started to subside, and the pressure on his head slowed, and then stopped. Noah heard and felt a thump, as the creature dropped to its knees. It then slouched over against a stalagmite, dead, and Noah pulled his head out of its mouth.

He saw the creature’s skull had a massive dent in the front, where brain matter and blood flowed from its skull. His first blow had been eventually fatal.

Noah sat back against the stalagmite he had tried to hide behind and caught his breath. He started to shake, and questions flooded through his mind that he could not answer. What the hell was that thing? Where was he? How did he get here?

He tried to take deep breaths. He needed to calm himself. He looked at the bull-person’s corpse and thought about how strange it was. He’d never seen anything like it. The closest he had seen were minotaurs in movies, but this creature was much slimmer, and taller. It also had on its belly a huge, pink udder, with four thick nipples the length of his hand. Noah knew that it was female cows that had udders but was confused to see that this creature was male. It had hairy balls the size of oranges, and a large, pink penis that was nearly a foot long and fully erect, even in death. Noah shuddered and looked away. He saw the blood and brain juice mixing with the orange goop and still felt uneasy. He decided to close his eyes for a moment.

Instead of blackness, he saw a message inside his eyelids, written in bright red light.

[Level up! You have reached level 2! You have gained 4 stat points!]

[Stats:] [STR: 10 | DEX: 10 | BOD: 10 | INT: 10 | SOC 10 | LUK 10 | MAG 0 | DIV 0]

[Please pick a base class:]

[1. Warrior]

[2. Mage]

[3. Heretic]

[4. Leader]

Startled, he tried to open his eyes, but could not. They were stuck closed. He grunted, trying to open his eyes, but failed. He calmed himself.

“Base class?” Was he inside a video game somehow? That didn’t make sense.

Regardless, if he wanted to open his eyes, he’d have to choose a class. Noah did not like the idea of [Warrior]. He had never experienced combat of any kind before today and did not like the experience of bashing in a bull-person’s skull.

[Mage] sounded cool. Would he really be able to cast spells if he picked it?

[Heretic]? Noah recalled hearing the word heretic but didn’t remember what it meant. Heretic… The word sounded kind of cool.

[Leader]. [Leader]? Noah thought that sounded kind of useless. If there were murder-cows in this world, he knew it would be stupid to pick a class that didn’t let him defend himself.

It was between [Mage] and [Heretic]. He didn’t know if the decision was permanent or not, but he didn’t have much time to decide, so he did what he normally did and went with his gut. [Heretic] it was. It sounded cool, so Noah decided to try it out.

Upon deciding to choose [Heretic], another message appeared inside his eyelids:

[Heretic base class selected!]

Noah was able to open his eyes again. When he did, the empty, white eyes of the bull-person were still staring back at him. His eyes had adjusted to the darkness, and now he could see a faint light coming from one of the tunnels leading to this opening. Excited, he stood up and started walking cautiously toward the light at the end of the tunnel.

Each of his steps made a squelching noise, and he wished he was wearing shoes, rather than just socks. Noah was wearing only boxers and socks, and both articles of clothing – and much of his body – were covered in orange ooze.

As he walked through the shallow river of ooze toward the light, it grew brighter and brighter until he stepped out into the world.

A world, anyway. After stepping out of the red cave, Noah stood, covered in goop, and tried to make sense of what he was looking at. Noah was not on Earth. In the distance, he saw large, iridescent rainbow mountains, with a blocky, geometric shape. The cave had opened onto a small cliffside, giving him a good view of the landscape below.

There were trees, though none like he had ever seen. He saw bright yellow trees, with long, broad leaves, and purple trees with many small leaves. Aside from the mottled yellow and purple forest, he saw a large valley that looked to be made of metal sand, which glinted in the light of the sun.

There was a yellow sun in the sky, and white clouds against a blue sky, but also in the sky were several planets, which took up the majority of the sky. The largest planet was a green planet that looked like Jupiter and took up nearly half of the sky. The next largest was probably ten times the size of Earth’s moon in the sky and was broken into pieces, like it had been shattered by some recent impact. The inside parts of the shards still glowed with heat. Reaching into this bizarre sky was a twisting, sharp tower of green metal. The different segments of the tower slowly turned in different directions as the tower twisted upward to infinity. The top was not visible. Rather, the tower got smaller and smaller in the sky until it could no longer be seen. There were also large structures dotting the landscape below. They looked like some kind of organic vents and were spewing purple-black smoke into the air.

Closest to Noah was the forest of yellow and purple trees, and even closer than that were some kind of triangular structures in a clearing, which seemed to be made of bright white wood. Noah squinted his eyes and could see people walking between them. People! Noah was not alone in this world. That was good.

The cliff he stood on was over twenty feet tall, but it was not very steep, so Noah managed to gracelessly step down it, only stumbling onto his knees briefly toward the end. His knees landed in grass. Noah was relieved that at least the grass in this world was green. He stood up and walked toward the people.

As he got closer, he could see that the structures were huts. They were each a pyramid shape, but were clearly homes, with doors on one side of each. And he could start to see that the people were taller than usual and furry. Noah recognized them as bull-people, and he froze. But, he watched them walking around and interacting for a few minutes and concluded that they were not like the one he saw before. they were not crazy, and they were not laughing. Their eyes were normal – well, normal for a bull – and they acted like people.

Cautiously, he approached the village. When he got close, several of the bull-people spotted him. Two adult bull-people holding what looked like farming implements of some kind looked in his direction and grunted. They motioned two smaller bull-people to get behind them. Children. The adults wore no clothing, but the children wore skirts made from the large, yellow leaves of the trees nearby.

Noah cautiously waved toward the bull-people.

“Hello? I’m sorry to interrupt you, but I don’t really know where I am, or what’s going on.” He yelled toward them, but they didn’t respond, or show any indication that they understood. “Can you understand what I’m saying? Do you speak English? Hello?”

One of the bull-people, who was holding a rake, used his free hand to indicate that the others stay back, and he slowly began to approach Noah. Noah and the bull-person watched each other carefully as they took cautious steps closer. Noah eyed the rake with caution. It was heavy and metal and could crack his skull wide open if used as a weapon.

“It’s okay, I’m not here to cause any trouble, I just don’t know where I am. I was just almost killed by some thing, well I almost died anyway, and I’m covered in this orange shit, and I don’t think I’m even on the right planet.”

The bull-person stopped a few feet away from Noah and sniffed in his direction. He then looked down at Noah’s body and looked back up at Noah’s eyes. The bull-person seemed to grow more alert and took a step back. He stared at Noah for a second, and then backed away from him, more quickly than he had approached. The bull-person looked scared of Noah.

“It’s okay, really,” said Noah, as he stepped forward, “I’m not going to hurt you. I’m just confused, and trying to figure all this out.” When he stepped forward, the bull-people took a step back and looked worried. The bull-person with the rake leaned down and spoke to one of the small bull-people. It sounded like a combination of groaning, gurgling, and mooing. Noah understood none of it. The young one ran off. Noah stood still until the young bull-person returned with a group of ten more adult bull-people. All were male – Noah could see that plainly – and all were nude, except two, who wore some kind of ceremonial dress, with red feathers, yellow leaves, and green crystals or glass.

One of the bull-people in ceremonial dress carried a basket containing some strange fruits, bread, and meat. The other had a large black leaf several feet long. The first stepped forward and held the food out toward Noah, while the other used the big leaf to waft the smell of fresh bread and cooked meat toward Noah. His stomach grumbled. He realized he was hungry.

“For me?” asked Noah. He took one step closer. Those in the back seemed to become more alert, but the two shamans smiled and did not shy away. Noah walked toward the bull-person with the basket. The food smelled delicious, and he was starving. When he reached the basket, he hovered his hand over the food and looked the bull-person in the eye. The bull-person looked at him back and held the basket out slightly toward him. He reached toward the food.

The bull-person dropped the basket and grabbed him by the wrist. The bull-person’s hand was huge, and clamped down on his wrist like a vice. The bull-person let out a loud, grunty moo and several of the others joined in. Before Noah could react, he was being dragged through the village by his wrist. When close to the bull-people, the sound of their moo-language was piercing to the ears. They grunted and screamed and bull-people were running around, taking orders from the two shamans.

Noah found himself pinned down on a white wooden table outdoors, his wrists held by one bull-person – the shaman who had grabbed him, and his feet held by another – not one of the shamans. Noah heard the beating of drums begin, but could not see where the sound was coming from. He could see bull-people carrying torches and sticks of incense circling around him.

Noah screamed. “Stop! Stop! I didn’t do anything bad! Stop! Let me go!” The bull-people ignored his screaming and struggling. The shaman holding him gave his wrists to another bull-person, and began washing the orange goop off his body with a wooden bucket of water. He was not gentle, and wherever he scrubbed, Noah’s skin stung.

He could see that the entire village seemed to be gathered around him, watching him struggle and scream. “Stop this! Ow! That hurts! Please, just let me go!” Noah’s heart pounded in his ears as he was forcibly washed by the bull-person shaman. When they got to his feet, they ripped the socks right off his feet without hesitation, and scrubbed the bottoms of his feet, which made him scream louder. Likewise, when the shaman got to his crotch, they ripped his boxers off his body and began to scrub his thighs and genitals. Noah felt violated, but more than that, the vigorous scrubbing of his privates hurt.

“Ow, ow ow! Fuck! Ow! Stop you fucker! Let me go!”

For several minutes, Noah was splashed with several buckets of water as the shaman worked to rinse off the sticky orange liquid. It must have been sunset because everything was turning orange. Incense smoke wafted past Noah, and he could hear the sound of the banging of drums somewhere behind him. He looked up at the bull-person that was holding his hands down. He was completely nude and had slender arms and legs. He had huge balls and a large, flaccid pink penis, which were both an uncomfortable few inches from Noah’s face. Right above the penis was the bulbous udder, and four giant nipples. Above the udder was the hairy, slender chest of the bull-person, and then the head, which looked down at him, seemingly with some sympathy.

Noah didn’t know what they were doing or planning, but his attempts to escape had failed, so he stopped struggling. If he wanted them to stop, he would have to think of a way to get them to stop. They didn’t seem to understand English though, and his pleading didn’t seem to help. His mind raced, looking for some way out of it, but he couldn’t think of anything.

Noah was embarrased to be fully exposed in front of the strange bull-people. He thought he could feel their eyes on his limp, now sore, penis. He hoped the children weren’t watching. It didn’t seem like they were present, thankfully. Noah looked up and saw the bull-person who was holding his hands looking straight down at Noah’s crotch. The bull-person did not seem to be particularly aroused by the sight, and Noah could see that all of the bull-people were flaccid.

“Why are you doing this to me?” he asked, his voice shaky. “Let me go!” He got no response. The other shaman, the one who was not rinsing off his body, came toward him. He looked down at him with what seemed to be eyes of sympathy and brushed Noah’s cheek with his fingers. Noah felt somewhat calmed by the gesture, though he was surprised when the fingers started to open his lips.

“Huh? What? Hrrnngg-“ The knobby fingers held his lips apart, as the shaman stepped closer to him, pushing his udder toward Noah, and the tip of one of his nipples in Noah’s mouth. The nipples were soft, pink, and over five inches long. Noah tried to lean away from the nipple, but another bull-person held his head in place. The shaman used his free hand to brush Noah’s hair gently, trying to reassure him. Then, he used his other hand to pull Noah’s jaw open and push the nipple deep into his mouth. Noah gagged on the huge nipple as it stretched his mouth open and pushed into the back of his throat.

The way the shaman was standing, Noah could feel the shaman’s udder pressed against his face, weighing down on him, and could feel the shaman’s soft – but very large – penis pressed into the side of his face. He felt a hand push into the side of his cheek, to try to stimulate the nipple inside his mouth. To show him that he should suck. He didn’t want to suck on the nipple. What the hell was going on? He tried to struggle, but he was pinned down firmly. The shaman grunted at him loudly, and it hurt his eardrums. The shaman then grabbed his head by the hair and tried to press the nipple deeper into Noah’s mouth. Noah gagged and almost threw up in his mouth. His body was twisting to try to get away, but it was in vain.

The shaman grunted again, even louder. He sounded like he was getting angry. Afraid, Noah applied a bit of suction to the nipple, since he could tell that’s what the bull-person wanted. In response, he heard a gravelly, guttural groan, and felt milk begin to stream into his mouth. He had to swallow the milk to avoid choking. A few seconds later, he stopped sucking on the nipple for a few seconds, but the bull-person made another angry grunt, and he started again. He sucked on the nipple, and the bull-person moaned repeatedly in pleasure, as milk flowed into his mouth.

He continued to drink the milk as he felt something happening near his legs. He could not move his head, but he looked down and could see from one eye that the other shaman was now on top of the table, on his knees, with one knee on either side of Noah’s body. He saw that the bull-person was using one of his hands to hold his huge cock and balls out of the way, while the other hand was reaching below its balls, fingers parting the fur to reveal a slit of tender flesh. Noah could see clearly that it was a vagina. He hadn’t seen one in real life, but he had plenty of experience from porn, and that was definitely a vagina. The bull people had both vaginas and penises? The shaman closed his eyes – her eyes? their eyes? – as they started to rub their large clitoris with one knobby hand, and use the other to stroke their soft, pink penis.

Noah freaked out. What was happening? Was he going to be raped? By bull people? Cow people? Whatever. He kept sucking on the long nipple in his mouth, kept swallowing mouthfuls of hot milk, and watched as the other shaman masturbated, the pace increasing with every stroke. Why was this happening? Noah knew he had to do something, but he was no longer able to move. His body was frozen. These bull-people were eight feet tall and any one of them could easily beat him to death if he offended them. They did not seem like they were trying to hurt him, but he had no real idea what they were thinking.

Noah felt confused and scared as he watched the bull-person masturbate both of its sets of genitalia. The shaman let out a groan, which turned into a loud moo. The bull-people who were not involved directly with what were going on were walking counter-clockwise around the table, waving torches and incense. Noah saw the bull-person with the drum come around, banging slowly as he walked.

Why was this happening? What did Noah do wrong?

He kept sucking on the nipple and swallowing the milk. The flow of the milk was increasing, as was the pace of the masturbating shaman, and he struggled to swallow quickly enough. The shaman’s loose pink foreskin moved up and down their shaft as they stroked it, covering and uncovering their rosy dick head. Noah could feel wetness on his legs which dripped from the shaman’s wet hole. The moaning from both shamans got louder and more intense, and he could hear excited moos from other bull-people joining in. The shaman’s masturbation became more intense, and he could feel the shaman’s heavy balls brushing against his stomach as the shaman vigorously jerked themselves. He saw that the masturbating shaman was fully erect and dripping fluid from the tip of its pink penis, and could also feel an erect penis pressing against his face as he sucked on the nipple.

It only took another minute or so for the shaman to lose control of itself and grunt loudly as they started to spurt hot, white semen onto Noah. Noah started to choke on the milk, which occupied his attention for a moment, and when he recovered and came back to reality he could feel the hot splattering of a bucketfull of bull-person semen against his chest, neck, and face, as the shaman ejaculated wildly onto him, screaming a moo into the sky as they did. The semen was hot on his skin.

The shaman whose nipple he was sucking on pulled their nipple out from his mouth, and, while they were erect too, they didn’t masturbate or have an orgasm. Both shamans immediately began rubbing the semen into his skin, from his feet to his face, as he lay still, breathing heavily. After a minute, they stopped, and the bull-people released his hands and feet.

Why did this happen? Noah felt more relaxed, now that it was over, and he was physically unharmed and unrestrained, but he was still tense. Why did this happen? The question repeated in his mind. What did he do wrong?

He lay on the table for what felt like half an hour. Most of the bull-people returned to their huts, as it was nighttime. The two shamans, however, stayed. The one whose nipples he had been forced to drink from tried to stroke his hair to comfort him, but he pushed them away. He cried to himself on the table, while they watched. Whenever he closed his eyes, he could see a stats screen, but he tried to ignore it.

Eventually, he sat up. They helped him to his feet. He looked down at his body in the torchlight. He was fully naked, and covered in drying bull-person semen. His skin was still pink and sore, especially his penis, which felt raw. He felt shame. He looked at the two shamans. They both looked down at him. He could not tell what they were thinking. They motioned him to follow them, and he did.

They took him to the edge of the village and started handing him things. A blanket. A basket of food. Several waterskins filled with water. A knife, made from volcanic glass. And a short sword, also made from volcanic glass. He took all of the things in his arms, and then they pointed into the forest.

“You’re kicking me out?” Noah asked. They stared at him, uncomprehending. “It’s nighttime. Can’t I at least stay here until morning comes?”

One of the shamans gave him a gentle shove toward the forest. The message was clear. Noah looked at the two bull-people, who returned his gaze. They seemed sorry to be kicking him out. But they were firm. He turned and began to walk away, into the forest.

22
Report Comment
Cancel
Delete Comment
\
Reported Message in Quotes

Comments (10)

  1. Report

    Wtf? Also why would someone choose an unknown class over actual magic?

    · 6 Likes · ·
    • Report

      I agree - why would anyone pick something they don't know over something they do - particularly when he thought Mage sounded cool, with his only concern was whether he could cast spells immediately or, equally, rejected Leader as he didn't know what use it was as a way to defend themselves - and then pick the only choice where he has absolutely no idea what it could do, doesn't even know the word (which is equally unbelievable, as it is a very common English word).

      If the author needs him to be a Heretic for the story/plot to 'work', this is how I'd do it:

      'Warrior? - nah, don't want to have to get that close to anything big or nasty'

      'Mage? - maybe, but the few times I've played a mage I never got the timing of casting spells right and always died 'cause they are always too squishy.'

      'Heretic? - that seems okay I suppose, not the rogue/assassin I usually play, but could be cool. What's the last option?'

      'Leader - nah, it sound boring, likely needs me to be a goody-too shoes and watch the action rather than being in it.'

      'So Heretic it is - I wonder what I am a heretic of...?'

      So that is one way to get him to pick the choice the Author needs him to do that is logical, without breaking believability in the first chapter.

      · ·
  2. Report

    Damn, I'd be pissed at this treatment and you'd better believe I'd be plotting payback. Also, you mention the crazy laughing bull person grabbing Noah by his shirt but as far as I can see he wasn't wearing one, only boxers and socks.

    · 4 Likes · ·
    • Flammette· Author · Jul 13, 2023
      Report

      Oh shoot, thanks, I'll go back and fix that when I publish the next chapter.

      · 1 Like · ·
    • Report

      @Flammette ok I'm sorry but how does he not know of atleast the connotations behind the word heretic? Besides that, why pick something you don't know vs what you do? I can't take this seriously after that. Goodbye.

      · 2 Likes · ·
  3. Report

    Xddddddd

    · 1 Like · ·
  4. Report

    [Heretic] it was.

    Click to expand...

    burn the heretic

    · 1 Like · ·
  5. Report

    Ele também é muito ingênuo e impulsivo ele deveria pensar antes de agir, embora ele tenha encontrado uma raça que parece amigável ele não deveria ter corrido pra lá sem entender se essa raça é inimiga dos humanos ou sanguinária, ele teve sorte que só fizeram um ritual estranho de purificação nele

    · 1 Like · ·
  6. Report

    Essa história parece interessante, o sistema parece simples mais é bom me pergunto se fizeram isso com ele por causa daquela gosma da caverna ou por causa da classe herege

    · 1 Like · ·
  7. Report

    WTF JUST HAPPENED

    · ·
    Search
    Action Required
    You must be logged in to perform this action.