My aunt was annoyed.
4.4k 9 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After two days, my aunt decided to do some training, and as always, we were in the middle of a large amount of land, holding swords, and fighting, it was a life that I did not imagine for me when I was on "land".

"Take it easy on me, you don't want to have broken bones again," I yelled at my aunt.

I wanted her to take it easy, I know my body is stronger, but I believe that an attack from her with all her strength would break me in half, and having her body broken in the middle should not be very good, maybe it hurts a lot.

"I'll take it easy on you, just follow my movements." She wanted to do real fighting training, and I don't think I'm prepared for that.

Even though I know manga movements, I'm sure it won't work in this situation, the only thing I can do now, is to do as she said, to follow her movements. I have to repel all of her attacks while I repeat her movements, it doesn't seem that difficult.

Or so I thought because after seeing that huge woman, holding a sword and coming towards me, it was not a very pleasant feeling.

And after approaching me, she made only one movement, just swung her sword around my waist, it was an easy movement to predict, so I just used my sword to make her sword change direction, it was an easy movement.

"Good view." My aunt gave the first compliment, but it didn't take long for her to start swinging her sword in all directions.

########

My aunt came with the sword straight at me, towards my head, I slid my body to the side avoiding her attack. Then I rotated my body putting all my momentum on my right arm and attacked my aunt's right arm, the arm she was holding the sword with.

My sword was very fast, but the moment my sword was going to hit directly on her arm, her arm disappeared, the movement of her arm was so fast that I couldn't keep up with my eyes.

When I realized, the sword was already in her left hand, in addition to moving her arm so fast, he still changed her sword, it was a movement of someone experienced, something I can't do.

After she showed her sword in her left hand, she just said, "You can handle it well, but how long will it last?" She seemed to be making fun of me, but at the same time she looked proud, I can't understand her feelings.

However, I didn't have time to think, when I realized, her sword was already coming to my neck, but I took my sword and put it in front because I wouldn't have time to dodge.

After my aunt's sword collided with my sword, I moved away a lot because of its strength, but it was different this time, my arms were not stunned because of its strength, this is the result of my training.

"hahaha, I was so happy that I didn't care about anything else." I held my sword with my left hand and ran towards my aunt, I was making movements of a snake, I was going from side to side, I wanted to share her gaze.

I was very fast, so I thought this attack would work, I approached it and started making several attacks, first I swung the sword towards her left leg to try to immobilize it, but it was repelled by her sword, then I shook the sword several times at the height of her belly, but no matter the direction, all attacks were repelled.

"Don't get too convinced." My aunt seemed a little impatient with my clumsy attacks and decided to attack with all her strength, and I knew it immediately.

My body was in front of her, and she swung her sword, my senses told me right away what to do, so I did it. There was almost no time to do anything, but I managed to jump away from that place, and her sword went straight and hit the ground.

Because of the strength of her sword, a large amount of land rose to the top, it was an incredible scene that demonstrated the power of her attack, but now wasn't it time to be admired, she tried to kill?

"Are you trying to kill me?" I yelled at her.

"Are you stupid? You just had to do what I say, but you just do these stupid attacks, are you looking to train?" My aunt seemed more irritated than ever, it was a moment of terror for me, it looked like she was going to take my head off right there.

'But she is right.' The training was different, it was just for her to attack me and I repelled her attacks, but I got too excited and started attacking her that way, I think the wrong one here is me.

"I'm sorry, please don't stop training for this." I was afraid that something like this would happen because of this.

Fuaa~~

But it was different, my aunt just sighed, approached me, and then put her hand on my head, right after, she said, "I'm not going to stop training you because of that, just follow what I say next time." My aunt looked a little embarrassed.

Well, I already knew she was lovable when I needed to, so I just smiled at her, making her turn away immediately and walk away.

"I want to continue training." She talked about the next one, but I wanted the next time to be now, so I gave an excited cry.

"Okay, stop my attacks." My aunt didn't even wait for me to prepare, she just attacked.

I won't let any of her attacks hit me, I'll be a source of pride for her.

100