Training finally begins?
4.4k 10 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I spent a lot of time training after receiving a negative response from my aunt, I was still a little frustrated by not getting her to cheat on me but even so, I went back to my training to start my training with her after some time.

I have been training for so long that muscles started to appear on my arm, they are not big muscles, but my evolution is already very visible. The children who made fun of me saw my body and started to admire me.

I was a little surprised that the training changed so much from one hour to the next, but I realized why.

They were all very weak!

Their bodies were the same as mine before, they were so weak that it was even a pity, even going out hunting with their fathers and mothers, they still haven't managed to develop their bodies, well, I train a lot so it's understandable that my body develops so much, but if they are so admired, shouldn't they do the same?

'Wait, so now I'm stronger than them.' If I'm stronger now, I can beat them up, right? They made fun of me for the time because of the color of my hair and because I am small, now a turnaround can happen.

But of course, I wouldn't do that, what would happen if I beat up some kids and my aunt found out it happened? I think I would be in trouble and a lot!

Seeing that I couldn't help myself, I started to ignore all the children in the village and focused on my training, I think my social is dying just like my old life, it seems that the term "antisocial" persecutes me in wherever I am.

Fuuaa ~~

I sighed and then took out an iron sword to continue my training.

Using the anime images that were kept in my mind I started to copy some swordsman movements, but of course not all worked, sometimes my movements were so ridiculous that I felt ashamed of myself, but other times, my movements worked.

Seeing my movements improving so much, I was happy with my development, I was also managing to swing the heavy iron sword as if it were nothing, I was much stronger.

Now I just needed to wait for my aunt to get in touch, maybe she'll come to me now, I won't go after her anymore so I won't make her angry, but I know she's always watching me and I don't know why maybe she's just wanting to watch my development.

'Watch this, TIA!' Yuukina screamed in his mind and then started using all the sword movements that had worked.

She hoped that now his aunt would train her, Yuukina is very strong, but if she were trained by her aunt, she would be much stronger, that's what she thought since her aunt is so powerful.

#############

After trying not to punch some kids in the face I waited for my aunt to come to me after showing my magnificent sword techniques, but she didn't show up, I stayed there doing it until she got tired, but she didn't show up.

I was already getting my hands hurting and also very frustrated but she didn't show up, the only thing I could do after that was.

FUUUUUCCKKK ~~

Scream with all my strength and throw the sword on the ground with all my strength, making all the children who watched me run scared, I think I just made them afraid of myself unintentionally

Seeing this, I took the sword I had dropped on the floor and went home, I expected my aunt to at least say something, but she came home with me and just entered the house while she was silent.

I was about to take that sword and stick it in, but I know it would stop my attack and I could end up dead, maybe not dead, but badly hurt.

"Hey, why didn't you go there?" I didn't stick my sword in it, but I decided to use my words to say something, maybe it wasn't the best choice, but I had already done that.

"What? Did you want me to go there while I saw you playing and doing those antics? I was laughing at you." My aunt said with a cold look.

It hurt ~~

I said with a mocking tone, but it hurt me, she says that after I tried so hard, it hurt my heart.

But is it serious? Did it look like I was kidding? I thought that imitating sword techniques that I saw in anime was the same thing as using the techniques that my aunt would teach, it seems that I was deceived by anime, damn it!

"Look, I saw that your body is much better now, so there is no longer any reason to refuse to train you." Your aunt said that, but in her mind, she was saying something else, like, 'I'm going to train with her, I'm going to be able to spend the afternoon with my niece.' She was screaming with happiness, but she still had a serious face.

It was the beginning of a training cycle between aunt Tsundere and a cute niece.

107