Training the Body.
4.9k 14 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a few months since I started my body training, in the meantime, my aunt was watching me carefully with every movement I did, she was watching me while I was doing sit-ups and all kinds of muscle exercises.

I also took a heavier iron sword and started swinging it daily to train my arms that were as thin as a stick. I also trained my legs a lot, but it was a little more difficult.

In the afternoon or the morning I trained my legs running throughout the village, I went around the village several times, but as I didn't have much breath and stamina, I always felt bad when I finished doing it, but with time, I started to gain more resistance.

And now, after a few months, I am here continuing my training journey. My speed has increased a lot, my strength in my arms is much stronger, and my breathing is not as heavy as before when I trained.

I think this was good training, I trained so much that I am now 11 years old. People in this village start training at the age of 10, but as I had a certain difficulty, I will start my training at the age of 11.

Isn't it great to think about it, does it mean that I am 1 year behind all the children in the village? This is a very bad thing, now I understand why my aunt ended up being angry with me, the "daughter" of the strongest warrior in the village is a shame.

Should I apologize to her for being useless? Or maybe I should just ignore that fact and ask to start my training?

'I don't think she's that angry.' She seemed more sad than angry, but I couldn't tell her feelings apart from her expression, my aunt is not very good at showing her feelings, it is a fact.

But now that I have trained my body so much, I need to approach it and ask to start my real training from now on.

###########

"No." I received a direct response.

"Why? I've trained for so long." I was already at my aunt's feet, I was almost begging for it, I think my dignity went down a lot.

"You need to train for a little while longer, your strength is not enough, I can feel it just by holding it." My aunt took me by the arm and raised me just one hand.

"That hurts." She was squeezing my arm so hard that a sharp pain attacked me.

Right after I said that she dropped me on the floor and then looked at me with a cold look, it was like she was about to kill me, and my legs started to shake, I never felt anything like this before, as expected the strongest warrior in this village.

"Go back to your training, when I think you're ready I will come to you, you don't have to be begging for it." She said and then turned on her back.

I realized that my aunt was shaking just a little, but I ignored it and after I turned around and left the house to continue my training, I didn't want to be beaten up by begging her to train me, I think it's better to do it the way she wants.

"But damn it, I wanted to start training soon." Yuukina even saw children her age already going out to hunt with her parents, this makes her sad, since she wanted to go out with her aunt, and she also wanted to know more about the world.

But no problem, if she continues to train, there will come a time when her aunt will train her and also take her to the forest to hunt or something like that.

Oh, and talking about my aunt, now she's sleeping with me every night, after a while, my nightmares started to get worse and worse, so she lay with me just to help me sleep, but now she sleeps with me all days.

Despite looking like a bad temper, she is very kind.

#########

****Storyteller******

At that very moment, Yuukina's aunt was in the other room, writhing in frustration at having treated her niece like that.

She can't stay calm after doing all this, how is it possible for a person to love her niece so much? Is there anything called the Niece Complex? This is disgusting.

******Storyteller*****

"Damn, she's so cute, because I did that, I treated her very badly, she will hate me." Yuukina's aunt was shaking as she said this in a low voice, she can't help herself when it comes to Yuukina.

She always tries to look like a nice and strong person in front of Yuukina, but she always ends up treating her very severely and then regrets, tragically ...

Flora spent all this time watching Yuukina's training, she cannot count how many nasal bleeds she should at that time, there was so many a day that she even felt bad.

*******Storyteller******

She should feel bad about being turned on to the point of having a nosebleed by her niece, which is disgusting and disgusting.

I don't accept this, just stop now, author!

******Storyteller*****

She wanted to treat her niece better, but she always does that when she's around, she needs to control herself more, she wants to be closer to her niece.

'Although I already sleep with her every day.' After remembering this, another nosebleed came, and once again the narrator was angry with the author.

107