Basic training.
4.8k 11 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After she healed me, it still took a while for me to fully recover since I still felt pain even with my broken ribs, I think I never suffered such a severe and painful injury, even in my old life I didn't feel so much pain like that when I died.

So basically I just suffered the biggest pain of my life, and the cause of that pain was my aunt, I think it's a good way to start living in this world, being beaten up by the family, but speaking the truth, my aunt seems like an ogre.

Not her appearance, but her way of acting and her strength, she has a strong and coarse personality, which makes me a little scared at times, but she is very kind to me when we are at home.

"You're thinking of something rude, aren't you?" My aunt looked at me from above, and she seemed a little irritated, but of course, she is not irritated, if you see her irritated, it is better not to mess with her, this person becomes almost a demon.

"I'm not thinking about anything rude, I'm just thinking about how kind you are," I said innocently.

Seeing this, my aunt took a step back and looked embarrassed, after that she turned on her back and kept walking away, I think she wants me to prepare for the fight? Well, I think it's time.

**Storyteller**

But in reality, what was going on in her aunt's head was, "How cute she is, my God, I'm going to die, calm down, I need to calm down, I can't take it easy on her for this."

Her aunt was almost dying because of her cuteness.

**** End of narration ****

'Hey, don't interrupt my story here, now I need to train and I don't want any interruptions, but really, what the fuck was that?' It was what she thought as she got up from the floor.

########

After I got up, my aunt seemed to be finished what she was doing or thinking and turned to me holding her wooden sword towards me, it seems that this time she wants me to attack.

I'm sure that if I attack her she will end up hurting me, I know she won't take it easy on me, does she want to fight without hurting anyone? I'm starting to get scared to train with her, I thought it would be cool but it's scary.

"Come on, attack me." That was it, she wanted me to attack, and she seemed quite anxious about it, what a sadistic woman.

"Promise me you won't hurt me again, right?" I had to be sure, that pain was very strong, I don't know if I can go through it again.

"Don't worry, I will use little strength, you will not be hurt." She put a smile on her face to make me believe in her, well, I have no choice but to believe that she won't hurt me.

Seeing this, I held my sword like a kendo sword again and then advanced towards my aunt. My speed was shameful, and just starting to run, I was getting tired, I had a sedentary life, I can't do that.

My speed was so shameful that it was the first time I saw my aunt looking at me with such a disgusting face, seeing her face, I decided to force my body and legs, even more, I had to increase my speed at least a little.

I put the sword in my right hand and decided to run in a new posture, this time I carried the sword with my right hand, and it even came in contact with the ground because of my height. But in doing so, it became much easier to run, so my speed increased significantly.

Well, I was forcing my body a lot, I'm sure I will be sore for several days after doing this, but what matters now is to try to hit this sword on my aunt, I will try to hit it from below, since from above it is impossible for me.

I approached my aunt and threw my wooden sword towards her right waist, but as soon as the sword would hit, I was able to see her sword coming at a slower speed towards my sword to stop.

Taking advantage of the fact that I had a good view of her sword, I stopped my attack and ran to the back of it, if I attacked from behind and she had the sword with that same speed, I don't think I would give her time stop my attack.

I did a gentle push on the right, and then I turned behind her and made a direct attack with the tip of the wooden sword in the middle of her back. I thought I would win for a moment, but when I realized, I was falling forward, my sword had gone straight.

When I looked to the side as I fell, I saw my aunt standing next to me without expression, soon after I could feel a huge impact on my belly, I had just fallen alone on the floor with my stomach down, it was shameful.

After that, I could feel only my aunt placing her sword on my back, and saying: "You need to train your body, after that we will return to training, you cannot continue like this, you are not ready to learn anything I have to teach you. " After that, she walked out into the house.

"Damn it." I was very frustrated, so I just punched the ground with all my strength to throw my frustration out of my heart, but of course, it didn't help, my hand just got hurt.

'I need to train this body.' I thought as I looked at my little arms and legs.

104