Intensive training.
5.4k 9 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So Yuukina, are you prepared to suffer? Well, let's say that you will suffer just a little." My aunt had a sarcastic tone, but she kept saying, "I'm kidding, just follow all my steps, and you'll be fine."

My aunt threw a wooden sword at me and then held her sword in my direction. I was a little scared at first as she wanted to start training in a more complicated way.

Yes, it is difficult because my aunt is strong, her muscles are visible, although she has a magnificent body and not the muscle body like some female bodybuilder.

Ah, I forgot to say an important fact, I don't have any strength, maybe it is not an essential fact since it is evident because of my height. I am 10 years old, but my body is like a six-year-old child, I am tiny and weak since I never did any physical exercise.

I said before I don't leave the house, did I? I wasn't lying when I said that, I'm basically a hikikomori in a fantasy world, or maybe I can change that from today.

"Hey aunt, you're going to go easy on me, right?" I didn't want to have to fight her using all of her strength if she used all of her strength I'm sure my arms would give in to her strength, it could end breaking, breaking may be overkill, but it can hurt me,

My aunt put her hand on her chin and thought for a moment: "Okay, but the more you get better, the more strength I will use against you, if you don't protect yourself you will get hurt." My aunt doesn't seem to mind that I hurt.

It is a fact that she can use healing magic, but even so, I will still feel pain, aunt, can't you think better about hurting me?

"Here I go." I didn't even have time to say anything; the only thing I could do was hold the sword in a posture that I thought was appropriate.

My sword was very much like someone who fought to fence, but I was holding the sword with both hands in front of my body, I didn't have enough strength in my arms to handle the sword with just one hand.

My aunt said she would take it easy on me, but I couldn't even see her moving, when I looked at her again she was already swinging the sword in my direction, it looked like I had seen a figure.

The only thing I could do was put the sword in front to defend myself from its attack.

I felt the impact of the sword, and the result made my two arms tremble, is it holding on? Your strength is tremendous, and my aunt is powerful.

"Hey, you said you were going to go easy on me," I screamed as I waved my arms a little to make the numbness disappear from them.

"But I'm taking it easy, stop crying, you started now, and are you already crying? I expected more from you." She jumped towards me, and again I couldn't see her attack very well.

Again I placed the sword on the right side of my body to stop its attack. I don't know if my arms could withstand another powerful attack like that, I need to train my muscles more, I can't stand almost any strength.

But it wasn't like I thought when my aunt's sword was close to hitting my sword, her sword disappeared and appeared on the left side of my body, I was hit in the face by her sword.

When the sword hit my waist on the left side of the body, the only thing I could do was lie on the floor and groan in pain as my aunt watched me with a face of disappointment.

What the fuck? What did she expect? I've never wielded a sword before in my life, of course, I couldn't imagine that it would make a move like that I don't know what kind of movement it was, I just saw her sword disappear and appear in another place.

"Are you okay?" My aunt showed me her hand so I could hold it, but I couldn't move anything, so I ended up with my hand stretched out, I hope she wasn't embarrassed, I'm sorry, Aunt.

But is this serious? Is she asking if I'm okay after getting such an attack directly on my waist? Of course, I wouldn't be well. This is hurting too much, and I think I broke three ribs just with this attack.

"Hey aunt, I think I ended up breaking some ribs, can you help me?" I think it ended up funnily this line of mine. I guess I never saw a little girl saying something like that.

"Okay, but after I heal you, let's continue training, it looks like I'm going to have to start the basics, I'm sorry for rushing you." Mine didn't have a face of regret, I'm sure she didn't regret breaking my ribs.

But I forgive her since she can heal me.

My aunt came over and then put her hands on my waist, and then a small glow started to go out of her hand. I would not be surprised by this as it has healed me before. I will not talk about it now; it is history for another moment.

118