Training / A strong woman?
5.9k 5 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My aunt has a husband, what's his name? Well, he's called Benjamin, it's a common name in my old world, so I wasn't scared when I heard his name. He's a lovely guy.

When I got here he was already married to my aunt and received me as a son, I don't understand the hierarchy in this place, but I don't know why Benjamin does the housework and my aunt who goes out to hunt or fight.

It is a little strange to see this happen since in my old world, women are considered weaker to the point of being discriminated against for that, it may be true that they are more fragile, but even so, I never distracted any girls for it.

Even Michelle was stronger than me, we were both otakus, but I'm sure she would beat me in a fight, and I think it would be a big difference. I never did any sport or fight. Since she practiced karate, it wasn't for long, but she did.

I'm still a little scared to do some training in this world, I don't know any strokes, and I don't know if my body can handle all the training. It is no longer enough for me to be looked at with curiosity by other children and adults.

'Why do they look at me with curiosity? Well, it's straightforward. 'My hair color is different from theirs, all the elves here without exception have their hair blond, not only the head but the whole body.

Do not ask me how I know that the whole body has blond hair, but I am telling the truth here, I think it is better not to comment further on this.

But unlike all the people who are here, my hair is entirely white, yes, it is so white that it is pale. At first, I thought it would be silver like the anime I saw, but it got to the point that I was looking like an older man.

All of my hair was white, even my brow, and the rest of my hair was completely white.

I noticed my aunt's strange looks since I got here, but since I couldn't see my face and I still had almost none, I couldn't imagine that my hair was that color.

When I noticed the color of my hair I thought it was the most beautiful thing in the world, it's a beautiful color, it looks like the color of snow, and it matches my golden eyes, I don't think I've ever seen such a beautiful girl in my life.

Because of that, I didn't leave the house a lot, and I usually stay indoors doing nothing, since there is nothing in this world that I can have fun with, there are no games or anything like that here.

"Hey, Yuukina, come here." I heard Uncle's voice calling me.

'I haven't said it yet, right?' I thought as I walked towards my Uncle's voice.

My aunt's name is Flora; maybe it has something to do with nature; it's a beautiful name. My aunt still hasn't told me my mother's name, so I yet don't know her name until I wanted to know, but I think it is unnecessary to keep asking my mother's name.

"What's it?" I came to my Uncle and asked.

He was in the kitchen right now, and it was almost lunchtime, and as I said, he does the housework around here.

Maybe he is calling me to help? I hope it's not that. I hate doing tasks like that, please don't be that.

"Your aunt is waiting for you outside, go see her, I think it's something important." When he said that, I felt my heart start to race.

It is!

I will finally start training, after waiting so long I will finally begin my training. I know I will suffer, but I am happy to start training together with my aunt, such a strong woman will teach me, this is good.

"Okay, I'm on my way." I tried to make a calm voice, but inside I was screaming with happiness, my heart was racing, and I was about to cry with joy, but I held on to the maximum.

I said I was holding on, but I ran towards the door to go outside, it was an incredible speed, have I ever been so eager to do something? I don't remember being so anxious about anything, but now I'm just keen to learn how to fight.

Maybe I was too influenced by fantasy history, and now I want to learn to fight? Yes, I'm sure that's it. I'm more eager to learn magic than sword fighting, but I want to learn both.

"So, you showed up."

My aunt was in a very awkward pose. She was holding her sword behind her neck; in fact, she was supporting her sword there with her right hand, while putting her left hand on her waist and putting a smile on her face.

I held on to not laugh and then went towards my aunt, now my training begins.

120