10 Years.
6.2k 10 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been ten years; time has flown by, I don't remember doing much in the last few years, the only thing I was doing was staying in this elf village while watching the adults go and get back on their horses.

I watched the night and the day pass while I lived my life as a child with my aunt, she never tried to hide it from me, she never tried to hide that she was my aunt and she adopted me, she always told me the truth even though I already knew of this.

She was a lovely person who took care of me very well after going through so many misfortunes in that place, and I couldn't forget that place for a second, I couldn't ignore the screams of despair that some children gave and those children rotting in front of me.

Many times I wake up at night with that in my mind, I can't forget, my mind has become weak, and I can't stand all those visions that pop into my mind like a hammer, and that makes me vomit instantly.

That feeling of helplessness that I had when I saw those children keeps brooding inside me, my chest hurts to think that those children probably didn't have opportunities, and they are all dead by now.

I receive support under challenging nights from my aunt, and she never stopped supporting me at any time during these panic attacks for remembering everything.

Even though I knew that I had another life and know who I was in my old life, my mind can't stand it, and I end up plunging into despair.

I try to deal with it as an adult that I was in my old life, but my mind doesn't work as I want, it always tries to show me the worst things that make me despair again and again.

I can see what's been going on here since I arrived, the kids in this place don't know the world outside, they never left this place, they are afraid of what they might have out there because of what their parents tell them.

My aunt also told me some things, and I believed her at the time, she is a strong woman, a woman who is always with the sword in her waist walking around the village to protect her. Sometimes she leaves the community and disappears for a few hours but nothing more.

She told me that she would teach me fencing and also teach magic, because she said that I could be a woman as strong as she is, yes, you got it right.

I'm a girl.

###########

I found out after a while of my arrival at this place after My aunt fed me, she went to bathe me in a small basin with hot water. I had never noticed anything in my body since I was born.

They never bathed me or took that cloth off me, I pissed right there, and it had an unbearable smell.

After putting me in the bath my aunt threw that cloth away immediately.

But my biggest surprise was when she put me in the basin while holding me to not slip into it, my little neck that was soft at the time was a bit tilted, and that's when I could see between my legs.

I never felt any difference between my legs, I thought I was a boy just like before, but I was wrong, it was smooth, my penis was not there, and it made me cry right away.

Yes, I cried so much that my aunt thought she had hurt me, I'm sorry about that, but it's been a long time, and she probably forgot about it.

It took me a long time to accept what I am now, but I put something in my mind, I will never relate to a man, I am not attracted to men, unlike that, I am attracted to women, and I have already proven it.

How I did this? I don't think it's worth talking about, and I can't change my mentality and my sexual desire just by changing sex, it doesn't exist.

The only thing I could do after that accepted my sex and continue my life as a girl, it wasn't as difficult as I thought, I managed to adapt well to everything very quickly, I don't think anyone would have a problem adjusting to this.

I'm just looking forward to taking lessons from my aunt now, she said I could be a girl as strong as she is, and she also told me that there is magic, I am a fantasy story lover so I've never been happier in my whole life. Life.

I hope that these night panic attacks will pass soon, so that I can sleep in peace and that I train a lot with my aunt to keep my promise.

My most significant burden is remembering my mother's look while those men beat her, I didn't forget my promise that I will get her out of there, I don't know if she is still alive, but I will get her out of there as she did with me.

She gave me a chance to live, so I also have to give her a chance to live.

136