Suffering.
4.4k 17 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gwaah ~~

A scream of pain echoed through a dark, dirty room, who's screaming? Well, she was just a woman who has been in the same state for 10 years, a deplorable state while being abused and beaten multiple times.

Why is she here? The only reason was that it protected the life of her only daughter, she doesn't know what sin it was that she committed that is making her suffer so much. Was saving my daughter a sin? She came to think of these kinds of things, but after remembering the state her daughter was in, she knows she did the right thing.

Gwaa ~~

Another attack hit his body.

"Are you still the same as always, don't say anything, just get beaten, how long will you continue like this? Isn't my master keeping you like this for 10 long years? How can you still take it?" A thin man with black hair and black eyes said as he held a whip in his hand.

He was placed to beat this slave daily for about 1 year, he was allowed to do anything with her, including raping her several times if necessary, but he was never able to do that.

After seeing the woman's condition, he refused to put his penis in that filthy hole, he just followed his master's orders and continued to torture her psychologically and physically every day.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" The man would always ask the same questions every day if she would say anything if she would cry if she would regret, but the only thing the woman did, she just let out her cries of pain while being whipped or punched in several parts of your body.

AAARGH ~~

The pain she felt was unbearable, but even with all that suffering, she said nothing.

'Is she a fucking elf, why is she so important and needs to be tortured for so long? Why not just kill her at once. ' The man has done this so many times that he wondered if killing her was the best option.

This woman was not an old elf, elves have a long life, so will she be here for another 100 years of being tortured? This is crazy, the man couldn't accept it.

Slap ~~
Slap ~~
Slap ~~

While the man was thinking about that woman's death, he started to whip her multiple times, on her belly, her legs, her back, everywhere, and all he could hear was his whip crashing into her body and the woman's screams.

"You won't be dying anyway." The man who approached the woman said this looking into her eyes.

However, the woman's eyes were empty, they showed no feeling, he doesn't know how that woman can still cry out in pain, she is practically dead.

'I contact that guy to pay my wages, as usual, I can beat that sow until she dies.' After that, the man continued to beat the woman continuously.

###########

After my aunt attacked with all her strength, I was unable to endure her attacks for even a minute. She still congratulated me for putting up with it all this time, but I still think it wasn't a good time.

'I had experiences of being able to last longer fighting it.' I thought as I bit the corner of my lip in frustration.

"Listen, why are you so downcast? I already said you did well." My aunt approached me when she said it calmly. She was no longer with that irritated tone, at this point she is looking proud of my performance.

Seeing this, I also started to think that I did well in this "battle".

"Am I not too weak?" I decided to ask to see what she said about it, and the following words from my aunt were: "Don't worry about it, when I started my training, I was even worse than you, in my opinion, you are going too good." My aunt finished speaking, and during the speech, her face started to turn completely red.

When she finished saying that, she turned her face and started walking away from me, it seems that she can't say this without being embarrassed, she is cute.

"I'm glad you think so, I thought I had fought bad, but it looks like it was better than I thought." I said in an animated voice to my aunt who had her back to me, only to hear afterward:

"Don't be so convinced, you did well, but it doesn't mean that you will improve from now on, I've seen people who were strong as children, and ended up with their heads ripped off in the middle of a simple fight." My day said coldly to me.

Listening to that, what came to my mind in the next instant, was blood, death, and everything that happened to me inside that mansion, and after those memories came back to me, the only thing I could do was.

GWAAAAH ~~

Throwing up there on the dirt floor, I threw up in front of my aunt while I remembered those kids who were in that place.

When I looked at my aunt's face, she was looking contemptuous as she looked at me, but I could see her hand trembling.

95