Mask.
4.1k 6 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today it's been a year since I started training together with my aunt, it was a difficult training, let's say training that cost me a lot of broken ribs and arms, I never suffered so many injuries and felt so much pain before.

Throughout the training, I used some knowledge from my old world that I had seen in anime to wield the sword.
 
For a long time, my aunt thought it was a sloppy way to wield a sword, but over time she learned to like the way I did things.

She said I was a genius, I had a lot of knowledge and learned the things she taught me very quickly, and that was something that not even the children considered the strongest in the village could do.

I learned some new techniques that left my jaw-dropping, some techniques are strong enough to break a person in half if used correctly, and even without using magic.

Well, I wanted to learn a little magic, but my aunt said it was too early for me to learn anything, I don't think it's early, but I have to agree with everything she says, she is scary.

Over time she became kinder and started to treat me with less contempt when I did something wrong, even so, she continued to treat me strictly.

It took her a long time to let me carry a sword with me, nowadays I carry a sword with me everywhere, it is as if it were another part of me, I think now I am just like my aunt.

I always behaved in a silly way during training or even parties inside the village, but over time I started putting on a mask, just like aunt does.

I know that she is a lovely person and her mask is weaker nowadays, but she continues to hide her true way of acting behind it, and after so many complaints behind my aunt's words, I decided to create my mask.

Inside I was still the same person, but on the outside, an image of a cold child was created, I treated other children and people so coldly that I almost gave up doing it, but as I wanted to please my aunt, I decided to continue Similarly.

"We are going to the forest today." At that time I was sharpening my sword on a stone that was next to the house, it is usually the same stone that my aunt uses, I was also taught by her to do this most of the things I learned in this world were taught for her.

"Yes," I responded coldly while placing my sword in the sheath that was on my waist, seeing that, my aunt had no reaction, just started walking towards her horse that was already waiting for us.

I still didn't learn to ride a horse so I usually go with my aunt, at least I have been like the other kids in the village.

After a few months of training, I started to be treated like a monster by some children, they said that I was not normal and that my body was not that of a girl. I couldn't understand what that meant since my body didn't have that many muscles and was a normal body. When I went to ask someone about it, he just said.

"You have a normal body, but your strength is not that of a girl, so they treat you differently from other girls, they think you look like a boy, look like a girl, but strength and mentality of a boy, that is strange to everyone, including me. "

Did that speech make me feel bad, so my personality and strength are that of a boy?

I started looking at myself better in the mirror after that, but I was very beautiful, my hair grew to my waist and was it a white color, or maybe it was a silver color? My skin was very white and my eyes were very green, an emerald-like color.

But there was something wrong, I couldn't put a smile on my face since I put this mask on my face, it was like smiling was a sin, in my mind I'm smiling, but my face is still expressionless, it's a strange thing that I can't explain in words.

"So come on up, it's slowing me down." I was distracted, so my aunt always caught my attention so that I could get on her horse, and I was only able to answer with a simple: "Yes" and I jumped on the horse too.

Usually, we do this route a few times a week, we just kill some monsters and come back, but I always like to do that, I think it’s fun to fight monsters, and from that moment I started to realize that I was getting the same as mine aunt, the only thing that changed was the appearance.

The mask, and a person "maniac" for battles, I was becoming like her, but maybe it is not a bad thing, because I admire her a lot.

102