My aunt wants an impossible fight?
4k 5 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we got on the horse, we had already caught the attention of many people in the village, usually, they always come to see us leaving, stupid children always do that, it seems that they are forbidden to go out like me, but what a boring life they have.

Well, I can't judge since I was doing the same thing a short time ago, I was also forbidden to leave the village and go to the middle of the forest, basically, it just became a routine for me just over 2 months ago.

We always go out like this to get food and other things for the village. My aunt was the strongest person in the village as I had said, but of course, other people also went looking for things for the village.

And incredible as it may seem, they are all women.

What I said about women being dominant was not a lie all the people who left the village in search of something were women with their daughters. There were a few men but very few.

What about the boys who went out with their country when I was 10? They are not leaving anymore, for what reason? Their sisters overcame them.

This is usually how it works in this place, men are just people who take the place of women while they train when they become strong enough, men are discarded and never leave again.

Of course, they are not all, because there are also strong men, but it is the minority, they are almost nonexistent.

Even the countries that go out with the boys don't go out much.

"I need your help for something today, I think it will be a tough fight, you won't be scared when the time comes, will you?" My aunt who was in charge of the horse at full speed asked.

Well, I can't deny that on some occasions that I went out with my aunt I was scared, we already met big monsters, but basically, I didn't need to do many things, in a few minutes he was already dead.

When I say big monsters they are ogres and orcs, things that I had only seen in fantasies, different from the elves, they are grotesque and could even give me nightmares if I had met them before that.

Imagine just a fat man almost 3 meters tall with a pig's face and huge fangs and exceeds 10 CM in size, and also punches in such a force capable of destroying a tree with just one blow, that was an Orc, a scary monster for me until recently.

However, after I discovered the best way to kill kestrels, I was no longer afraid of them they became easy to kill, and I liked killers since their meat was delicious like pork.

Although her blood is green and the appearance of the meat is a little strange, it tastes like an ordinary pig from my old world, so it brought me a little nostalgia, but that's it.

###########

"So, what are we going to do today?" I asked my aunt while hugging her waist to keep me on top of the horse.

She was always a little embarrassed when I did this, but I can't do anything other than that, if I don't hold on tightly here, I will end up flying off the horse, and I think it will hurt a little.

"Well, have you heard of an earth dragon?" My aunt looked back and smiled at me waiting for my answer, but I was only able to swallow hard for her answer, so I couldn't say anything.

What the fuck is she going to make me face a dirt dragon? This is insane, it took me a while to learn how to kill an Orc with ease if I fight a land dragon I will end up dead before I can do anything.

"Wait, do you plan to make me fight one?" As I already understood what a monster was, I asked her to make sure she would make me fight this thing, and her next response was, "Sure, I don't see any problems with that if you're with me." She looked confident.

When I think about it, surely this woman has fought one of these dragons before, she is very powerful and I understand that very well, and because she is so calm, of course, she has already killed one of these, now I can only trust her.

I think it will make me fight but it will help me if necessary, I am a little scared of what can happen, but now I just have to follow the flow and fight with this thing, I think it will be a little difficult, but I can do it.

"Are you afraid?" My aunt said in a playful voice, but I was only able to reply: "IT'S CLEAR I'M NOT." I said in a loud voice, I let my true feelings escape.

I was too afraid to face a land dragon.

89