Chapter 20 – Rock desert.
3.9k 11 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After some time running through the forest, I was a little quiet as I was too afraid to face a dragon. Whenever we hear about a dragon, we always think of a terrible and very powerful monster, and I think that’s exactly it.

'But what the fuck does she think she's doing?' My aunt had a smile on her face, it wasn't a very noticeable smile, but I could see her little smile at the corners of her mouth, she was having fun.

She's going to have fun putting me up against this thing, she's a sadistic person. Well, I just need to win this thing, if it does she won't be happy to see me hurt if she does.

In the past, she was always worried when I hurt myself, but now she's having fun watching this, I think people change over time, and sometimes they change for the worse.

'And I always accepted that, so I have no reason to complain now.' I never complained about her way of acting, or that she was watching me get beaten from a distance, it won't be now that I will care or be irritated by it.

"So, we are almost there, hold on tight, the way around here is a little bad." Before I knew it, we were already in an open place, there were still some trees but it was a place with many rocks.

The floor was entirely made of stone, which made me wonder how these trees grew here, besides it had a lot of holes, so she said that it is a little dangerous around here.

"So, where are we going to find the dragon?" I tried to say it in a firm voice but it came out a little shaky, it seems that my fear is very visible here, I need to control myself a little more.

But even though I heard my voice, my aunt just replied: "Inside a cave, he always stays in a cave, we just need to bring him outside." Do we just need to bring him out?

Are you kidding? This is more difficult than it seems, I think it is, because if we go inside his cave and end up cornered, we will have problems, well, I can trust my aunt to do this.

"So, can you tell me a method for killing it? Or will you also let me face it without me knowing anything?" I wanted to know some method of hurting his body, as he is a land dragon, his body is expected to be very hard.

I don't think my sword will go through your skin easily, so I need a method to hurt you.

"Well, when we get there, I'll give you some tips, be sure." My aunt started to run even faster on the rocks, my ass was already starting to hurt because of that, but whatever.

I hope that I can somehow win this battle, I already suffered a lot because of her training.

#################

After a long time walking in that place full of stones, we finally arrived at the place where the dragon lives. The trees that were born before disappeared, no longer exist, and now they are just rocks, it was looking like a desert of stones, it was strange.

And in the middle of that stone drawing, a huge hole that went down had been formed there, it was a huge cave and very beautiful, yes, it was very beautiful.

I've never seen nature act like that personally, it's a beautiful thing, but even though it's beautiful, there is still a monster living inside, so I can't help being worried.

"We will?" My aunt didn't even wait for us to get off the right horse and started to advance towards the cave, and I couldn't do anything, I just had to follow her all the way, there was no way I could go against her words.

Inside the cave it was dark, but my aunt was using some kind of magic to illuminate everything, it was a beautiful light, very similar to the light that appears when she uses healing magic.

"Hey aunt, can I speak the truth?" I said while following her, and shortly after my aunt replied, "Just say it." She looked colder than normal.

"I'm scared, there's no turning back now, is there?" I said I said that, after saying I wasn't afraid I admitted it in front of her.

"Well, whether you're scared or not, it doesn't matter, just keep walking." My aunt didn't care about that, she just kept walking and ignored me.

'Well, I knew it would happen.' After that, I just kept walking, as we were very close to meeting the dragon.

81