Chapter 25 – She doesn’t answer.
3k 11 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment the dragon cornered me, I didn't know what to do, I still had the sword in my hand, but I didn't know how to attack him right now, he's looking directly at me, and it gives me chills.

I won't be able to derive his attack if he attacks with his head, my aunt said that his attack with his head is swift, and if she is right, I don't think I have such good reflexes to avoid his attack.

'Can I get your eye, right?' I can't stop his attack, but if I somehow manage to hit his eye, it can back off and give me the chance to run from here, it can work.

But I'm still scared. I don't want to die here.

I know that my aunt would not let me die, and would attack if the dragon tried to do something that would harm me, but what if she doesn't arrive in time and I end up dying? I can't think of anything else.

Well, I can't keep thinking about it now, I have to somehow get out of this, and attacking your eye is the best solution, so I kept staring at your face to find the exact moment to attack.

Since the sword is a little long, I can hit his eye before his mouth reaches me, and if I do, he can stop his attack, so let's pay close attention now.

"Come to me, I'll stick it in your eye. After that, I'll kill you, you know that, right?" Even in this situation, I still had the heart to be intimidating the monster.

Not intimidating, since he has the upper hand here, but I was making him angrier, and it didn't take long for him to reach his limit and attack me with all his strength.

That mouth coming towards me was scary.

#################

'But what the hell is she doing, does she not realize that she is cornering? That stupid girl. ' How can she be so foolish as to corner a corner while facing a dragon?
I will need to help her. I don't think it's a good idea to leave her alone now if that dragon decides to attack now, I don't know what will happen, if something happens to her, it will be my fault.

What would happen if she died? Maybe I could not take it and kill myself together. She is the most important person to me now, she is the only thing that connects me to my sister, or at least reminds me of her.

Maybe I should have somehow brought my sister with me back then, but I don't think I could face the thousands of men who were there, in addition to having many masters.

Most humans are very powerful, of course, individual elves are more powerful, but if humans get together, they become treacherous, and that was enough to make me give up that day.

But it's not the time to think about it, and I have to save my precious niece, if I don't do that, she could end up dead.

I realized for some time that she wasn't fighting, as usual, she was feeling something that was making her feel bad. I'm sure that dragon attack hurt her somewhere.

Maybe she's even seriously injured internally, so I need to help her as soon as possible.

'I know you wanted to kill this, I'm sorry, Yuukina, but I don't think you'll make it.

I hope she doesn't get angry and starts to hate me for helping her, but I know that she will understand when I explain everything to her, but I can't curl up too much here, the dragon will attack at any moment.

BOOM ~~

"Eh?" What was that the dragon would attack at any moment? Did he attack?

No, he didn't attack, I was sure the dragon would wait a little longer, what did you say to him Yuukina? What did you do to make him so angry that he attacked you so quickly?

"Hey, Yuukina, where are you? Are you okay?"

....

....

....

"Damn, she doesn't answer, is the dragon still alive? I can't see, his mouth is still there."

What the fuck, isn't she dead? What happened, why doesn't the dragon move? And why doesn't she speak to me?

"Hey, you're fine, right?" My voice was shaky, did I do that, did I let my niece die?

Pat ~~

Pat ~~

Pat ~~

The only thing I could do was run towards where she was.

61