Chapter 26 – Thankfully
2.9k 5 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Shit, am I still intact?' I looked at my body to see if everything was right, at that moment I couldn't feel my legs, so I was sure there was something wrong.

And of course, it was, I managed to stick the sword in the dragon's eye, and it had stopped moving, but before that could happen, one of its fangs was in my belly, it was inside my belly.

"Hey, Yuukina, where are you? Are you okay?"

I could hear my aunt calling me, but whenever I tried to say something, my voice didn't come out, but whenever I forced myself, more blood came out of my belly, but this scene was incredible.

A lot of blood was falling, and there was a fang across my belly, yet I wasn't feeling any pain, it's like I'm numb from all of it.

People say that adrenaline helps to endure the pain, maybe that's it. But leaving that aside, I don't want to die. Haven't I died once? Why should I die again now that I've lived so much in this place?

"I ... No ... want to ... Die ..." My voice didn't come out right, it was a distressing sensation, and I could also feel that prey inside me, it was a strange sensation, but that gradually it was getting worse.

That wound was starting to hurt, and it was a pain that was gradually increasing, and my body was already getting cold, since the amount of blood that was coming out was huge, with each moment my vision became darker.

"Hey, you can't die, please don't close your eyes." Before I could pass out, I saw my aunt's figure in front of me. She was holding her prey so that I couldn't move.

I'm sure that if I left here, I would lose even more blood, so I didn't move either, I wouldn't be able to move much either.

"Aunt ..." I managed to call her, but it didn't take long for my conscience to go away, I wish I had stayed by her side.

################

When I got close to the dragon and where Yuukina was, I was unable to say anything, and I was paralyzed for a moment, at that moment I already thought she was dead, there was no way she could have survived this.

The dragon's bottom tusk was completely crossing its belly, I could see the tip of its tooth coming out on her back, it was a horrible sight, but what the fuck did I let her die?

What kind of person am I? Did I send my niece to her death? This is not something an aunt should do, what am I going to say to my sister if I ever find her again?

How will I get to the village without it? And how am I going to live now? The rest of her afraid of the dragon will not leave my mind. I forced her to do this. She did not want to fight this thing.

"I ... don't ... want to ... die ..." While I was weeping, I realized that Yuukina was still trying to speak, her eyes were almost lifeless, but I could hear her saying that.

When she said she didn't want to die, my heart sank, she is a very young girl, of course, she would be afraid of death, I should have come here before, I can't let her pass out.

Whenever a person like that was passing out, it can end up never waking up again, I've seen it happen many times, and it's never cool, especially when she is very prox to you.

"Hey, you can't die, please don't close your eyes."

I approached her and held her body so that he wouldn't move anymore, with every move she tried to make, the more blood she lost, I can't let her do that, I have to help her somehow.

Her pretty face continued to stare at me with those lifeless eyes; that vision was distressing.

"Aunt..."

When she called me, it was as if someone had stuck a sword in my heart. A small tear started to run down my face.

But soon after I stopped my crying and started to make all the preparations to get her out of here, first I would use healing maria before taking the prey and use it later, but my magic wouldn't be enough for that, I would need help.

I have to be able to keep her alive until the village. Please help me, god, don't let my niece die, don't let her die in front of my eyes; I need to do something.

"Here, let's go." I started using healing magic on her belly, but Yuukina was no longer awake, her eyes were closed, but I could still see that she was alive, so I just kept going.

I used healing magic on her belly and prayed to get her out of here.

 

******

HELP ME ON PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

******

66