Chapter 27 – Life or death.
3.4k 6 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a long time using healing magic and taking her out of the dragon's prey, I managed to remove her, and after doing that, I realized that she was still alive, I managed to do this and keep her alive.

After she was removed from the dragon's prey, I was able to focus more on using healing magic and using the spell. I managed to close all the wounds in her flesh and skin; that is, the wound was closed.

But even so, she was not doing much, her organs, that is, inside her, they were still injured, and that had to be healed, or she would not be able to last long, and of course she would not be able to recover alone.

Usually, such a problematic cure requires several people to heal, even though she is mighty, she can't treat this wound alone, but she could keep Yuukina alive until she gets to live.

"I want you to hold on until then, don't die, okay?" She had already wiped her tears many times, but whenever she talked to her niece's "body," she started to cry again,
She just starts to think that her niece may die, that she is already starting to feel bad, and she also starts to feel very much like crying, but now was not the time for that.

'I need to take her to the horseman somehow.' As there was no other way, she decided to take Yuukina in her arms while using healing magic. She couldn't stop using healing magic here.

The only problem is this. If she will continue to be able to use magic without getting tired, it usually demands a lot from her body. So she doesn't know if she will be able to get to the village while continuing to keep her alive.

But she wouldn't give up, she started running through the cave very quickly, she wanted to get outside, and it didn't take long for that to happen, she was running at such a high speed, that she got on the horse very quickly.

Still, she didn't know how she was going to keep her niece on the horse, so she did it anyway.

She sat in the cave carrying Yuukina in her arms and then placed her with the seat in front of her, and while she used one hand to guide the horse, she used another hand to use healing magic.

"LET'S GO!" And when it was all right, she stamped her feet with all her strength on the horse so that he could run as fast as possible.

While she guided the horse, she continued to look at her niece's face and continued to blame herself for what had happened, but soon after she was just determined to reach the village, she decided to blame herself at another time.

##############

After some time running at full speed in the forest and using healing magic in Yuukina, she arrived at the village of the elves, always had to be very careful to reach the town, as humans could chase her.

It is normal to find humans chasing the elves trying to find something or even kidnap them, so it is normal for something like this to happen, so even with her niece dying in her arms, she took care of it all.

'We're here. You'll be fine.' Flora is surprised that she managed to bring her niece here alive, she is also surprised by Yuukina's strength, she managed to hold on for so long.

After all, this is over, she will remember to apologize to her niece, and also remember never to do this again, but now is not the time for this.

"Here, somebody, call on all the adult elves who can use healing magic." Flora arrived in life and shouted for everyone to listen, all the elves who were there at the time were confused, but it didn't take long for them to understand the situation after seeing Yuukina in his arms.

Flora took Yuukina to her house to wait for all the elves to gather, as she couldn't help using healing magic on her, but she was already reaching her limit, so she wanted the elves to get here soon.

"What happened to her?" When Flora came home with Yuukina in her arms, her husband was surprised by that vision, but she explained everything that happened to him.

Of course, he was a little irritated with Flora.

"But leaving that aside, see if everyone has gathered and brought them here, only those who can use healing magic," Flora told him.

And after some time, the elves were inside the room. They were all using healing magic on Yuukina's body at the same time, the amount of magic there was incredible.

But that was the only way to heal her injuries.

 

*****

My patreon: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

******

62