Chapter 30 – Waking up 2.
2.9k 8 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hmm ~~

After seeing that strange man, and having fallen asleep again, I was able to open my eyes, it felt like I had been sleeping for years, so my eyes were heavy, and I was not able to open him very well.

My body was also substantial. I couldn't even move my arms. I could only move my fingers and a little bit of my hand.

"Ah, someone-" I tried to say something, but my voice came out very low, I'm not sure if anyone had heard me, and I also had no idea where I was.

I remember taking a dragon attack and waking up in a strange place, but I don't know anything that happened after that. That was probably a kind of illusion; it doesn't exist anywhere in this world, not that I have seen.

And that man was strange. He still told me that my place was not there, but what place was that?

"Someone," I spoke again, but this time my voice came out a little louder, but my vocal cords hurt a little, how long have I been without speaking? Someone can't have their vocal cords hurt after saying something.

'Unless that person has been without speaking for a long time.' Wait, what the fuck, how long have I been out?

But there was no time to think, I heard heavy steps coming to me, it was not the steps of my Aunt Flora but her husband Benjamin, I know that my aunt's actions are not that heavy.

"She woke up, Yuunina, can you say anything? Can you shake my hands?" The moment he approached, he was breathing heavily, he looked very happy or maybe anxious.

I felt his hand holding mine, so I did as he asked, I took his hand and squeezed it. It wasn't a significant force because I was weak, but he could feel it.

"Good, good, good-" My uncle started to repeat this several times, he seemed very relieved, I think I made them very worried, but where's my aunt?

Even though I can't see very well, I can feel that she is not here, whenever she is around, I can feel her presence, but here I could not feel anything.

"Aunt." Since I couldn't speak much, I just said it, and I also said it loud enough that my uncle could hear it.

"Don't worry, I'm going to call your aunt, she must be around town." My uncle listened and seemed to have understood what I wanted, so in a short time, he was already out of the house, and I was lying there in bed.

It seems that I was brought to my house, I would love to know what happened to me when I suffered the attack of the dragon, I was sure that I would die, it was a severe injury.

A prey went through my belly. I was managing to feel the prey inside me. Besides the intense pain that came before I passed out, my aunt must have been through a lot because of me.

I have to apologize.

#############

After a few minutes, I was listening to my aunt's footsteps coming from home from afar. It seems that I was mistaken when I said that her steps were not as heavy as my uncle's.

It seems that she was so desperate that she couldn't even control the strength of her steps; she just wanted to get here, for sure she is anxious.

Blaam ~~

The door was opened with all the strength and my aunt's heavy steps approached me, she was on my side in an instant, it was scary, it looked like a truck was going to hit me.

"Are you okay? Are you feeling pain? Are you feeling? Is your belly okay? Do you feel pain somewhere in your belly?" As soon as my aunt approached me, she began to "go into despair."

She was asking one question after another. I was not even able to reason it correctly; the only thing I answered was.

"Excuse me." At that moment, I couldn't stand it and started to cry; I don't understand why I just felt this urge.

It was a desire that came suddenly, and I started to imagine everything that my aunt went through so that I would be alive because, for me, I couldn't survive. It was something I never imagined.

Perhaps I was happy to have a chance to continue living in this world? Even after all that I went through in my childhood and seeing my mother being left to die in a place like that?

An ordinary person would not want to live with that in his mind, but I have become very black with this world; perhaps I have become more attached than I think.

59