Chapter 32 – Recovering movements.
2.7k 5 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days had passed since I woke up, all the while I was fed by my aunt, but my body was starting to recover well, and my throat was already healed.

It was awful not to be able to speak correctly. I feel much better now. It is lovely to be able to say something without feeling any pain in my throat. Also, people can understand me right now.

Throughout my recovery, many people came to visit me, and of course, I thanked them all. They had all been helping me while I was unconscious all this time. Even though I didn't understand how it worked, I was grateful.

The food my uncle prepared was also excellent, so I was recovering even faster. Of course, my willingness to train was also affecting my recovery.

I wanted to be like before. I tried to train a sword with my aunt and fight some monsters. Even if they are weak, I still want to fight. I don't want to fight another monster like the dragon right now.

If I do that and get hurt as I do now, I'll probably end up dead.

"Aunt, can I try to get up now?" I was still lying in bed all these days, but my upper body was right, I was managing to move my arms well.

So I was confident that I would be able to walk around the house today, even at the risk of falling, my aunt is still here to help me if something like that happens.

"No, you don't have enough strength yet." But it wasn't like I imagined, she didn't even let me get out of bed, I thought she would at least let me try, but she immediately refused.

'Damn, I was sure she would allow it.' Well, I can't go over her decisions, I need to stay here for a while, even if it's boring, I think I can withstand all this boredom for a while.

When I got here before I started training, I also suffered from boredom, what saved me was the daily training that kept me busy for most of the day.

But now what makes me bored is not being able to train.

"Please, just a little bit, can you hold me while I'm standing, this will ensure that I don't fall, how about?" I put a smile on my face to try to trick her in some way.

She thought for a while, I even thought she was going to accept my proposal, but her response was this: "You are not going to walk yet, just obey me." I think she's starting to get a little irritated, better stop it.

Haaa ~~

I just sighed and lay down again. I think I'm getting used to lying down, and my aunt should think things through. The longer I stay in bed, the more difficult I will have to walk afterward.

So I wanted to exercise a little.

##################

After two more days, my aunt allowed me to start walking around the house, of course, I would have to be supervised by her, as my legs were already locked, so I could fall if I tried it myself.

On the first day, I couldn't even move my legs properly, I had difficulties even to lift them, it was a horrible feeling, but it was a feeling that disappeared over time.

When the more time passed, the less difficulty I had to move my legs, sometimes I almost fell on the floor, but as my aunt was helping me, I was able to keep myself upright.

Other times I also tried to walk around the house by myself, but before I could do anything, my aunt always arrived at the last minute and kept me from walking, I think she was watching me all the time.

But other times it was my uncle who prevented me from starting to walk, but my aunt never let him help me, it felt like I was her toy, it gave me the creeps.

However, after a few days, she was already allowing me to walk alone without her help, but I was still walking slowly, and my speed only increased over time, it was a gradual improvement.

I don't understand medicine, but I think things should be like that, it's a kind of physiotherapy, but in another world, and a "medieval" world where people still fight with swords.

But even being in such a world, it was still a good experience for me, seeing my body recovering overtime was very satisfying, but all this wasted time still made me a little upset.

I will still make up for all that wasted time. I am sure my aunt will help me with what I need. But of course, I will not depend only on her, and I need to do things for myself too.

The most important thing now is to recover and return to my training; after that fight, I see that I am not strong enough. Even though I am still a child, I need to get stronger!

55