Chapter 33 – Going back to the routine.
2.5k 4 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been a few days since I started walking, and this time I was able to walk normally, and without the help of anyone, I was beautiful, so it was time to get back to my routine.

I know that a person who has just recovered cannot do heavy exercise or anything, but I can't stand being stopped doing anything anymore, I need to do something urgently.

In that time when I was in bed, I could only train my arms, but my legs are horrible, I don't know if I will be able to have the same speed as before.

In the past, I had a lot of strength in my leg, and I had speed, I was not as fast as my aunt, but I had a lot of speed, which helped me a lot in a battle.

But after this accident and this injury, I don't know how long it will take me to get back to normal, so I want to start as soon as possible.

So at the first opportunity, I took my sword and went outside. Of course, I made sure to put on a cute outfit, as I couldn't go out in the street with what I was wearing before.

My clothes showed a lot, literally a lot, I couldn't get out of there wearing that, I would be ashamed as soon as I stepped outside.

But it was not the time to worry about it, I just need to worry about improving my body as before, and the best thing to do is use sword techniques taught by my aunt.

My sword movements needed a lot of the body's muscles to function, so it was a good exercise.

I can also do some runs around the village and do some common physical exercises. I think I will recover quickly, and it will take me less than the first time to have my physique before the injury.

"Then come on." I had already left the house and was using my iron sword. My old sword broke, but when I woke up, my aunt had already prepared a new sword for me.

'It seems that it's not just me who care about this.' My aunt seems to care a lot about me being by her side in her battles, and I think she got used to having me by her side.

It was a lot of fun for me to be with her, it must have been the same for her, so I need to recover to get back to her side.

And so my training started, the same training I did when I started, it seems that I went back to the beginning again, but this time I will take less time, this is what I hope for.

#############

Haaa ~~

Haaa ~~

Haaa ~~

I have never felt so tired in my life. I was feeling worse than before, worse than the first time I started my training. My body is substantial, and I can't run like I used to.

Is that just because I didn't move for months? It doesn't make any sense; I at least needed to keep some of my old body.

Shit, I didn't think it would be like this, I thought I could at least train like I used to, but it seems that it won't be as easy as I thought, that must be why my aunt wasn't letting me train.

'I need to go back to the beginning.' I even need to do basic exercises before I start using the sword, if I don't do it it will be a little difficult for me, I need to create resistance, I feel sad now.

I feel sad about having to train everything again, but at least I feel happy that I managed to survive, if God gave me one more chance, I foresee to take advantage of it, right?

"I need to do this, focus." From that moment on, I started to run as much as I could, for minutes or even hours; I almost died from running so much. Besides, I did daily exercises.

It was a harder training cycle than the previous one, but nothing was advancing, it was as if my resistance did not increase, whenever I tried to do something using the sword, I couldn't.

Even training my arms on the bed, there was no use, I had no more hopes, I could only think that I would never go back to normal.

"What did this injury do to my body?"

Damn ~~

Damn ~~

DRUG ~~

I was so frustrated with all this, even after a long time I didn't get any progress, this was a fragile body, it wasn't my body.

This body was not what I was using before. It is a new body that cannot increase its resistance. It was a sick body.

'Why?' I was so confident at first because all my motivation was gone overnight? This cannot be true, I need to stay focused on improving, but it is not growing.

But what the hell am I going to do?

58