Chapter 34 – What happened to my body?
3.4k 7 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After making sure that my training was no longer helping anything, I was in doubt about what I should do. I was feeling bad at the time, and I didn't want to believe that it was possible.

I don't want to be weak forever, and I promised myself that I would get my mother in some way, how am I going to do it if I can't even swing a sword the right direction? I will only die if I go to that place.

Will my mother stay there forever? I need to somehow get her out of there, even if it means having to hurt me or something worse happens to me, as this is very important to me.

She sacrificed herself once to get me out of that place, and if she's not dead, it's time to sacrifice myself for her, I want to do this even if it's the last thing I do before I die.

'Damn it, why did I let that dragon hurt myself?' If I had been paying attention from the start, I would not have been hurt, and I would be fine now, in fact, I was an idiot, I shouldn't have been in that fight from the start.

I was also stupid to think that my aunt would help me fight the dragon, but she only came to help me when I was practically dead. I'm not going to blame her for that, but she still is to blame.

If I had not gone to that place from the beginning, none of this would have happened. I cannot accept it, and I cannot accept that in just one battle, I lost everything I had achieved before.

All of my strength that took months and years to assemble was destroyed in just one battle, which is unacceptable to me; it cannot be right that something like this is happening.

"What happened?" As I had entered the house with such high speed, my uncle was startled; he seems to have noticed my frustration.

At first, they did not know that I had returned to training, but after they knew they accepted, but my aunt was no longer watching me as before because right now that I am going through this, she is not there with me?

"I can't fight anymore. I can't even swing a sword anymore." As I said, a horrible feeling squeezed my heart, making me cry right away.

Even holding my cry, small tears streamed down my face, tears of frustration and sadness.

"Wait, what happened? Tell me everything, and I don't quite understand." When my uncle saw me crying he was a little scared, it looked like he didn't know how to get along with that kind of thing, but he was doing his best.

Seeing him so close to me, I just hugged him and started to cry, the only thing he could do after that was to hug me back and comfort me in his arms.

I was too embarrassed to do this, but it was still something I couldn't handle, and having someone with me to help me deal with it is much better than if I were alone.

############

After calming down a little, I started talking to my uncle about how my training was not working, and my body was not gaining any strength, it is even more difficult than before.

He believed at once, but he also didn't know what had happened to my body, he said it was strange, and that this was not normal to happen.

After he said that, I remembered the "dream" that I saw, with that man sending me away in some way, that was very strange, and it can't be just a coincidence, can it?

After I found it, my body changed, and now I can't get strong anymore, it's like having a limiter that prevents me from creating any muscle or shape.

It is also as if all the strength I had before was taken from me. This is very strange and hard to believe. How could a man inside my dream do something like this?

It doesn't make any sense, maybe my aunt knows something, which is why my uncle and I were waiting for her to arrive; she is a person who understands a lot about this world.

We can say that she lived more life than my uncle; he always took care of the house and never ventured out of the village. He never left the town. Maybe he left when he was tiny like me, but it has been many years.

If you are wondering how old are they now? They are over 100 years old, and my mother was even older than them, but her youth continues to prevail, it seems that the stories did not lie.

When I learned of their age, I was not at all surprised, as I knew that the elves kept their youth for many years.

'But now it's time to wait for my aunt. She must know something.'

55