Chapter 36 – Visiting a place.
2.4k 1 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day after the conversation I had with my aunt, we prepared to go somewhere, it seems to be a place that will help me to remove this curse. I'm still worried, but I don't think I should.

If she is saying that she need not fear this curse, I must believe her. Whenever I hear the word curse, I get a shiver, because I always think of the worst possible things.

When I saw a movie or anime and someone was caught under a curse, he would die, which is why I am so scared to think about it. But I won't be with this curse for long, and I hope not.

"We will?" After waiting anxiously for my aunt, she got ready and then asked me to leave the house.

She "dressed up" since she was wearing her usual clothes. It wasn't the same outfit, but they were all similar, so it didn't make a big difference that she dressed up to visit someone, it was always the same outfit that looked like armor and her sword at her waist.

"Aunt, where is this place?" I had no idea what this place was.

Even though I have been walking around this village many times, I still had my doubts about where this place was, maybe it is not yet in the town, but I think it is not easy that it is not here. This place was created to protect the elves, so this place has to be here.

Or so I thought, but the moment I noticed my aunt heading towards her horse, I realized that it was not in the village, but outside. I wonder, why would an elf live outside the town?

There are a lot of "warrior" elves here to protect them, so this is the safest place for them to stay. But I'm not going to judge who prefers to stay out of the village, but I think it's dangerous for them.

"Aunt, isn't this house in the village?" I did not ask if this person lives in the village because it may be more than one person, so it is better not to ask something that may be wrong, I will feel like an idiot.

"No, it is in the middle of the forest, but it is not far, don't worry." My aunt seemed very calm, and it appears that she has been in this place before.

Well, it looks like she's seen people suffering from curses before, so of course, she's been to this place, so it's time for me to meet, and I'll be there as a patient.

I don't know if it's going to be cool, and I also don't know if it's going to hurt to get a curse, but I have to do this, I don't want to die because of a curse after suffering such a powerful attack.

But I'm still confused as to why I got cursed, and I don't know if it was because of the dragon's attack or because of that man I met, well, I'm not going to think about it much now.

I got on the horse with my aunt, and then I started riding towards this house, I hope it is not a house that looks like a witch's house, I am on my limit with bizarre things like that.

#############

We rode around for a while in the trees, I was a little afraid to do that as it looked like the horse would hit a tree at any moment, but as he was very trained, it wasn't going to happen.

I wonder how many times he got hurt while training to run in that place, and I feel sorry for him.

"We are coming, keep the maximum respect, all right? She is an important person, and much older than I am even."

My aunt looked severe, is this a famous person then?

Well, then I need to respect her, if even my aunt needs to do that, I can't do anything wrong in front of that person.

'Whoever she is, now I'm a little nervous.' Of course, I would stay after hearing my aunt say that, but I need to calm down, if I get nervous in front of this person, I will end up doing some nonsense.

"Okay, we're here." My aunt said that, but I did not see anything because of the leaves on the trees that were hindering my vision, but after a while, all the trees passed, and we arrived at a beautiful place.

It was an old house, but very well maintained.

It had a garden with many flowers, and even the birds were flying over it, it was a calm place, it was a place that many people dreamed of living.

'Now, I understand why she lives far from the village.' The village is a little noisy at times, and this person has all the silence in the world in that place.

After my aunt tied the horse to one of the trees that were there, she started walking towards the house, and I followed right behind.

Toc ~~

Toc ~~

Toc ~~

She knocked on the door, and shortly afterward, someone opened the door.

I thought it was strange that she didn't ask who she was, but it seems that few people know this place, so she probably imagined that she would be a person who wouldn't do her any harm.

54