Chapter 39 – Does she know everything? 2
2.3k 6 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I finished getting dressed in a short time, and then I stayed there waiting for the woman to start talking to me. I was a little uneasy; her silence made me nervous because I didn't know what the subject could be.

But it didn't take long for me to find out what the subject was, and it's a subject that I never thought I'd talk to anyone about, but it looks like she'll be the first person asking her was the next.

"Who are you? You are not just an 11-year-old girl, are you?" It was a question that made me shiver for a moment, but then I started to wonder how she knew it.

Maybe that's why she was staring at me when I entered your house? She didn't know about the curse; she just discovered that I was not of this world. Who is this woman? And how do I get rid of it?

"What are you talking about? It doesn't make sense, though, tell me more about it." I tried to speak beautifully and politely to try to mask that I knew something, but it was useless.

When I said that, the woman's smile increased, even more, I think there is no way I can escape it, and I also see no reason to hide it from her since she is a woman that my aunt trusts.

"Listen, I've already met other people like you, but they're probably all dead already, you don't have to be scared, I'm not going to do anything with you because of that." She said in a gentle voice, but even though she said that I was still a little concerned.

And she also just said that she has already met other people, so do you mean that other people have again reincarnated in this world? I need to know more about this.

"Okay, you got me." I said, and then continued, "But are there other people like me?" I was wondering if I could find other people who lived on planet earth.

It would be fun to have someone who knows the customs of the land, but my hopes died when the woman said: "Well, I met some of them, but it's been over 500 years, they are probably all already dead since they were human since then you've been the first one I found. "

A human can't live 500 years, so I could only accept that it was impossible to find another person who came from the earth, but I wanted to ask her another question, and that is more important.

"How do you know? How did you find out who I am?" I asked a little uneasily since she realized this, maybe other people can do the same, which would be risky for me.

"Well, just by looking at your soul, I already realized that you were not a child, I cannot tell you your real age or your sex, but you are certainly not a child." The woman looked severe.

Listening to that, I was still a little confused; if she doesn't know how to say my age, how is she sure I'm not a child?

"So how do you know I am not a child? Do you-" Before I could finish speaking, she said, "Your soul is too impure to be that of a child, you have certainly lived long and done some wrong things in your life." old life, or maybe you have some big regrets? " She looked even more severe.

Well, I don't remember being a wrong person in my old life, I was a typical antisocial person, but I don't remember doing anything wrong with anyone, and any regrets?

'The only regret I can think of now is that I didn't declare myself to her before I died.' The moment I thought that Michelle's image came to mind, and after so many years here, I started to think about how she is now.

Is she missing me? Is she dating someone else now? I will never know this, but my heart sinks just thinking about what happened in that world after I left.

"Hey, are you okay?" I came to myself with my aunt calling me, how long did I think about it?

But they didn't care about my sudden "reflection." They just started talking as if nothing had happened.

"Has the curse been lifted?"

"Yes, everything is fine now, I think she will be able to go back to how she was before, right?" The woman put her hand on my head; somehow, she was acting kindly to me after I "woke up."

"Thank you for that, and I don't know how I can repay everything you've done for the village." My aunt again bowed her head to that woman, and I did that too with her.

It seems that she will keep my secret, she may know that I am not a child, but she does not know that my mentality is that of an "old" man.

But she is a very kind person, so she will not do anything to harm me. Maybe I should visit her sometime? She seems very alone in this place.

 

****

Help me on patreon and get advanced chapters: https://www.patreon.com/igorsaw

52