Chapter 43 – Humans.
2k 2 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Listening to my aunt's words while she looked at that place gave me chills all over my body because several humans were walking through the forest. I never thought I would see so many of them.

If you compare it with the number of elves in the village, their group is small, but it is a vast group, and just seeing those people, I started to tremble right away.

Just looking at them in those leather armor reminded me of the scene I saw before I left that mansion, people like them were hitting my mom, and they sure must have done worse.

I can't forget that I think I can't forget what happened in that place. Even though my trauma has subsided, I can't think much about it.

"Aunt, we have to get out of here, they are going to kill us." I could hear my voice that was shaking at that moment. It was a horrible feeling. I was afraid.

Just like in the fight with the dragon, I am afraid and to flee from here; I do not want to continue in this place because I may end up dying, I am sure of that.

"You don't have to be afraid of these people, and they are not as strong as you think, the powerful people don't go in groups in this place, we can call them" Lonely Knights. "

Lonely Knights? But what a ridiculous name is that? As if I were watching some Isekai anime with a powerful protagonist who decides to travel alone, they are always the ones who want to travel independently.

But now is not the time to think about it. The most important thing is to think about it better. So people like them who fight in groups are weak, but people who fight alone are healthy?

I think it makes a little bit of sense.

If a person can fight and survive alone, it is clear that he would be stronger than people who fight in groups.

"Listen, you don't have to come if you don't want to, but don't worry, in case you decided to come, this time, I will protect you." My aunt seemed sure of what she was saying, and I didn't doubt her for a second.

Even after what happened in the fight with the dragon, I still trust her a lot. I think I can't stop trusting her, she is my aunt, and she is always with me, and she also trained me.

'I think everything is fine, right?' She just said that they are weak and that she will protect me. I don't think I need to worry about being hurt. I should be able to kill these people.

#######

After a few seconds of thinking about what I should do, I replied to my aunt: "I will." I felt very relieved after answering, I thought I would deny it, but I managed to say yes.

I don't know if it was the best choice, but I still wanted to fight with my aunt. Even if it's not them who beat my mom, I think killing some of them will make you feel better.

"Okay, then, let's go." Those men hadn't noticed us yet; it was like we weren't there. I wonder if there is any magic that makes us invisible? I think that would be very convenient and it cannot be possible.

We were on top of the horse, but this time we were not walking as fast as the first time, my aunt was now taking care not to make any noise, and after getting close enough, we got off the horse.

Right after putting my feet on the ground, I put my hand on my sword to go into combat, and of course, my aunt had already done the same.

We can never let our guard down. We always have to be prepared for some combat. That was the lesson I learned from her. If we are not careful, we can take an attack from some direction that we do not expect, and it can be fatal.

"Listen, there are six men there, I'll let you fight at least two of them, do you think you can do it?" My aunt seemed a little concerned about myself, saying that men were weak.

Well, I don't know exactly how strong he is, but I think two men are fine. I don't think I could fight several at a time; maybe I'll end up dead if I do that, I still don't have much confidence.

"Yes, I can kill two of them." I seemed more excited than I thought I would be after hearing that my aunt gave a dreadful smile; it is the smile of someone prepared to kill someone.

I feel sorry for the men who will fight this woman. I don't think they will be able to do much against her.

 

****

Help me and gain advanced chapters: https://www.patreon.com/igorsaw

50