Chapter 46 – One night before the event.
2k 1 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After some time, we arrived at the village when we arrived, and my aunt started talking about the people they had met. All the elves seemed concerned about it, but my aunt did everything to calm them down, and after a while, it was as if I never talked about them.

'She is an incredible woman.' In addition to being very strong, she still has a good sense of humor. I think she is the most amazing woman I have ever met, I wanted to be like her someday, but maybe it is a little complicated.

"Let's go in, and your uncle must be waiting for us." It was almost late in the afternoon, so he was probably already preparing our dinner. We spent a lot of time outside.

It seems that that battle also lasted longer than I think, and now that I heard the word "dinner," I'm starving, thanks for that, aunt.

"Come on, and I'm famished." I started running towards the house with all my speed, I thought my aunt would accompany me to play with me a little, but she ignored me.

Damn it, and I thought it would be a little fun to do that.

"Uncle, we're here." I opened the door carefully and also spoke quietly. I did not hear any noise inside the house. He could be sleeping and waking up. He was not good. I don't want to disturb his sleep.

I entered the house carefully, but when I looked at the oven where the food was prepared, it was not there, there was no ingredient on the table, and there was also no pan. He didn't even start preparing dinner.

He always starts to prepare dinner at dusk, and it's time for him to do that. Is he asleep and missed the schedule? I need to look into the room. I hope I don't witness anything wrong.

I was always afraid of going into someone's room like that.

'Stop, this is no time for that, something may have happened to him, I need to check.' For a moment, I thought about waiting for my aunt to arrive, but I decided to go inside their room.

I grabbed the wooden doorknob and turned carefully, opened the door very slowly, and realized that inside the room, it was completely dark. It seems that he had closed the window and had no lights on.

"Uncle?" I called him quietly if he was awake, but I couldn't see him very well inside the room. Shit, I'm getting a little scared.

Cof ~~

Cof ~~

As soon as I entered the room, I started to hear some heavy coughs, and it was like someone was close to vomiting your throat, wait, there's something very wrong going on here.

"Hey, uncle, are you okay?" I was sure it was him, but why is this happening? Is he sick? Did someone poison him? It doesn't make sense for this to happen in the intervening period that we were away.

Haa ~~

But even with my question, he still said nothing. I could hear only a sigh, I couldn't see his face very well, but I was sure he needed help.

'Shit, am I some cursed person? These things are happening very often, and I don't want to see anyone else suffer because of me. '

#######

"Aunt, uncle is .." I ran out of the house and called my aunt, who was talking to some people who were fore home, when she saw me desperate, at the same moment, she started running home.

She didn't even care what was in front. I could see the concern in her eyes; I think I shouldn't have warned her in such a sudden way. I should have talked to her calmly.

"Where is he?" My aunt was breathing with a little difficult for some reason, is the concern that big?

Indeed something like this happened to him before, she seemed very worried, so this must be something serious; what's going on here? Does this have anything to do with me? Did I do this to him?

'Damn, there's no way to know now, I have to wait.' I told my aunt that my uncle was in the room and then I was in the place waiting. I don't want to see what's going on there.

I have always stayed away from problems, and now it will be no different. I don't want to see him sick; I will feel bad if I stay with my uncle while he is so bad, I have been through something like that, and I don't wish for anyone.

Do you know what it's like to sit next to a bed while the person you love is dying, and you can't do anything? Do you know how desperate that is? I can't go through this again.

My aunt will help him, I'm sure. We've been through a lot of problems, and this will be another problem that will be solved quickly, right?

 

****

Help me and gain advanced chapters: https://www.patreon.com/igorsaw

49