Chapter 51 – She doesn’t even know what’s going on.
1.7k 2 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I kept talking to Lucy, but the only thing I could think of at that moment was whether my uncle was okay. It had been a few hours since they were away, all this time, some people came here to see how I was doing, but that's it.

Lucy asked her mother to stay with me, so she allowed it without any problems. It was getting dark, so it was time for her to leave because it is a little dangerous to leave the house at night since my aunt is not here.

There are still some strong people in the village, but none can compare to my aunt, so it's a little risky to let her go now, so I stayed here more at home.

We were not hungry, as the neighbor had brought me food a little earlier, and of course, I shared the food with Lucy.
Lucy's mother showed up right away to bring food for me and her daughter, so it was great.

"You can't stop thinking about him, right?" Lucy who was sitting next to me said as she stared at the wall in front of her, she didn't even look me in the eye to ask that.

I don't think it needs to be done, with every passing moment, the more I start thinking about my uncle and the worse I feel. Even though I had company with me all this time, it still wasn't enough to make me feel better.

"Yes, I'm very worried about him, I'm sure my uncle was not doing well." Just by looking at him, I could tell that he was not doing well at all, he was almost dying at that moment.

Even though I was awake, that vomit and that cold body, it is certainly not normal and it is much more serious than I think, that's why I keep feeling this restlessness in my heart.

"Don't worry, your uncle is a strong guy, I'm sure he will be fine." Lucy, who always acted in a somewhat adult way, said this with her arm raised and a smile on her face.

'In these moments you act like a child.' Of course, I didn't tell her that, I preferred to be quiet and just imagine some things, and of course, I couldn't help imagining a scenario in which he wasn't here.

I don't know what it will be like if my uncle is not with us here, but it sure won't be very good.

"I want to see both." I've never been away from them for so long, so I'm feeling very alone, it's something I never imagined feeling in this house, it's strange that I'm feeling it.

And even with Lucy by my side, I still don't feel well, I still feel alone as if a piece of my heart is being ripped out, and with each passing moment, I felt that part of my heart was almost being ripped out.

A part of my heart is being ripped out, but I can't understand why I feel it. Isn't it just because I'm away from them? I don't know, I said for sure, but it was awful.

I want to be with you, if that part of me leaves I'm sure it will hurt a lot, help me, uncle, aunt. I want to have you two by my side, I want to see you right by my side, and of course, my aunt and you kissing as always.

That cute scene, I want to see it again, you're going to do it for me, right? You will return and we will continue that happy life that we were living before, without any problem.

But of course, even though I begged for it in my mind, with my eyes full of tears, I could still feel that part of my heart being ripped out, the feeling was getting worse and worse.

And it didn't take long for that part they were trying to pull out of my chest, tears streaming down my face, Lucy beside me worried that I was feeling something.

'Something happened, am I right?' And I'm sure it wasn't a good thing, I want to see you, show up at that door, I want to make sure that this pain I'm feeling is a lie.

I kept crying and Lucy kept asking me what was going on, but of course, I couldn't even say anything, that pain only increased, with every second that passed, the more I believed that something had happened.

I don't want to believe the things that go on in my head right now, so I could just endure that pain in my chest and cry. Nothing happened and they are going to come through that door.

Even though it is still night, I am sure they will come through that door.

I can't even imagine what's going on in Lucy's head right now, I can only see that she's worried, I'm sorry for leaving you like this, but I can't control it.

This pain and tears cannot be controlled for any reason, but thank you for being concerned for me and being by my side right now. That's the good thing about having a friend, isn't it?

 

****

Help me and gain advanced chapters: https://www.patreon.com/igorsaw

51