Chapter 59 – Don’t make a mess.
1.6k 1 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a long time, Yuukina had calmed down but continued to refuse to say what had happened inside that forest, the reason why it happened to her leg, and the reason for her fainting.

I was very worried about it, but I was still by her side and supporting her even though I was very curious, I didn't want to force her to say what had happened, but because I was so worried, I did it.

"Listen, I don't know what happened, I don't know why you refuse to tell me, but I still know you're hiding it for a good reason, aren't you?"

After my question, Yuukina just shook his head in agreement with that, so the only thing I could do was not to talk about it anymore and also keep watching from afar what would happen in the future.

I don't know if this is going to happen to her again, but I want to be sure to be by her side to find out why, and I'm sure it's not a futile reason, it's a very serious thing.

'Now what do I do?' Only a few had passed since I met her in the forest, she looks a lot better, but she's a little tired.

"Do you want to eat something? Will I prepare something for us?" I asked while stroking her head a little while she continued to lie on the bed with her eyes closed, she was so cute.

"Yes, I am hungry." She replied quietly while partially opening her mouth, I didn't want to force her to talk too much, so I just got up and went to the kitchen to prepare something.

The only problem was that everything I looked at in this kitchen reminded me of Benjamin, the pots he used daily, the clothes he used daily, everything here was used by him.

I controlled myself and ignored all of this and focused on preparing something.

But it was a little difficult for me, I couldn't prepare much, since he has always taken care of my food since we got married, so I didn't have many opportunities to cook.

'Well, he taught me how to cook a few times, I think I can use this little experience to prepare something.' I smiled to myself and started making a little porridge.

It was a porridge made with corn, it was simple but very tasty, well, I like it a lot.

Yuukina has certainly started a few times, but not if she wants to start just this now, I will do an experiment, if she doesn't want to cook something else, I hope she accepts it.

Apparently, I will have to train my cooking a little more, I will have to take care of that starting today, right?

########

After passing out inside that place, I woke up in my aunt's arms as she ran desperately through the forest, and of course, I was taken home, I could see on my aunt's face her look of despair.

That leg pain continued, but it was getting weaker with every second that passed, so I was managing to contain the screams and moans of pain I was making when I woke up.

Many onlookers showed up to ask what had happened, and of course, I couldn't say anything at that moment, but my aunt just ignored them and ran into the house and put me to bed.

I think my aunt didn't realize that I was already awake all the time, because when she got home she started asking desperately what had happened and if I was in pain.

I was silent for a while and she started to despair but the only thing I could say at that moment, I said: "I'm fine."

After I answered that, she didn't believe me and started saying something about my leg, but when I looked, the mark was gone, and of course, I pretended I didn't know what had happened to my leg.

"I'm fine, really."

"I was lying down, don't get up now, please obey me."

My aunt started forcing me to stay in bed, but I kept insisting that I was fine, so I just heard her scream: "AND I SAID YOU DON'T, SHIT".

I was a little scared and could only say: "Aunt?" while I was still surprised at what was happening, but the only thing I could hear afterward was the speech about how she was feeling.

With every word she said, the worse I felt for running away that way, I knew she was feeling bad like me, or even worse than me, but I didn't seem to think about it and I ran away.

"I know you are suffering too, but we are going to be together today, we are going to overcome his death and continue living as an ever, all right?"

After hearing this, I felt a huge heat around my body, the hug of my aunt that I needed so much, and of course, I hugged her too and we continued crying embraced for a while.

After some time with her in that room, until she decided to prepare something to eat, and of course, I was hungry, so I accepted. I just hope she doesn't make a mess.

 

*************

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 69), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

45