Chapter 61 – You are dead.
1.7k 1 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tell me quickly what's going on out there, get in here, hide." After the man knocked on the door, I started to hear screams from all parts of the village, it was as if everyone was suffering.

Also, the children's cries were coming from everywhere, there were also women crying all over the village, the sounds came from everywhere, but I could hear only the sound, yet I realized that I had to hide to know what was happening.

"Tell me, what's going on? What are those screams?" I asked desperately without knowing what was going on, the man was reluctant for a moment, but soon began to speak.

"While we were on the lookout, we saw some people around the village, when we realized there was a huge group of people holding guns, we couldn't do anything, and ..."

"How come you couldn't do anything? Didn't you train for that? To keep these people away?"

"Listen, there are many people, and they are strong, there was no way for us to do anything, I never imagined that such a large group would attack the village."

"Is it too many people? Is that true? Exactly how many people are out there?" I wanted to find out as much as possible what was going on, I don't want to be an idiot and do something crazy, especially at this moment.

"I couldn't count, but there may be more than 50 people around the village, but now they are attacking people, we need to do something, please." The man started to beg for my help, I noticed the despair in his eyes.

'What do I do?' I don't know what to do, I would have the strength to fight some men, but maybe 50 people are too many, I wouldn't be able to kill them all, I need to do something.

"How many men are left out there? Who can fight." Depending on how many men were left, I could risk fighting alongside them to do something.

"Few, our group had 14 people, but when I ran out to their house, many men were already dead, I don't know how many were left." The man was shaking.

'Shit, is it that complicated? What do I do?' I can't leave Yuukina alone in this place, I can't let anything happen to her, and I also can't die now, I just promised to stay by your side.

I can't leave Yuukina alone in this world, I need to stay by her side, so I can't decide what to do at that moment, but even being in doubt, some people's cries of anguish and people's cries made me decide.

"I will help, wait for a moment." I ran to my room and took my sword that was next to the bed on which I was sleeping with Yuukina.

As soon as I held my sword, I started to bite my lips in frustration at having to do this, leave it alone in that place, I'm sorry, I'll be back soon.

Something terrible is happening out there, so you better keep your eyes off it, I know you don't like seeing people in pain, I know everything you went through when you were born and I know all your nightmares.

"I'll be right back, okay?" I kissed his forehead and ran out of the room.

"Hey, keep an eye on my niece, lock yourself in here with her, and don't let anyone touch her, if something happens to her I'm going to kill you, okay?"

"Yes, I will do that, nothing will happen to her while I am here."

I don't trust him enough to protect her, but it's better than leaving her alone, I'll be right back, okay?
########
When I opened the door and ran through the village, the only thing I could see was a disgrace, the doors of the houses destroyed, some people I knew dead on the floor, children crying and running around the village, women also dead on the floor.

"Shit, this is worse than I thought." I started looking around and started to see many humans forcibly carrying women, some fighting and killing men, children being beaten, it was a terrible scene.

'You son of a bitch.' I went towards a group of men, and I was holding one of the women, already undressed, they were about to start raping her right there, these sons of bitches, I'm going to kill each one.

As soon as I approached them, the men dropped the woman on the floor and began to argue while picking up their swords.

"It is she, that woman that the master spoke to."

"How do you know it's her?"

"Dude, you're the only woman who would come up to us holding a sword, and the other women who did that are already with us, aren't they?"

"You're right, but why did it take so long-"

You idiots, I'm going to kill you all, I'm going to make you regret every person that is making you suffer in this village.

"SHUT UP THE FUCK THAT MOUTH." Before he finished saying anything, I had already sent my sword in his garnet.

The other man who was at his side tried to attack me holding his sword, but before he could move his arm, my sword had already moved fast enough to rip his arm off.

His arm fell to the floor as he screamed and tried to run from my sword, and of course, he wouldn't run that easily.

But before I could finish it, some men came in front of me, but that would not help, I am very angry now, you will not hold me.

I ran towards them while holding the sword in my right hand. The men entered the fighting position and also ran towards me.

One of the men attacked me from the left and tried to cut my waist with his sword, while the other man attacked from the front and tried to attack me with maximum speed.

Before the attack by the left-hand man hit me, I swung my body to the right while swinging my sword to the left, towards his sword, making a great clattering noise echoing through the place.

The man who was attacking me from the front seemed to have foreseen that I was going to swerve to the right, so he came attacking with all his speed towards me, but his total speed was slow.

For more attack he gave in my direction, I repelled everyone with my sword, this continued for a while, until the man the other man tried to attack me again, but I managed to stop him with just a kick in his hand.

It was a precise kick with my right leg, and of course, with all my strength.

His sword flew away with the force of my kick, I could also hear his hand that was holding the sword breaking, his bones were all broken.

"You son of a bitch." The man who continued to attack me from the front seemed to be a little nervous, so he started to breathe heavily and to make uncontrolled attacks, causing his whole body to become unstable.

I took this opportunity to also attack him repeatedly with my sword, but the difference is that he was unable to repel any of these attacks, so several holes appeared throughout his body, and of course, a large amount of blood came out as it fell on the floor.

The man I had just broken my hand took the sword from and tried to attack me with his left hand, but now he was even weaker, I didn't even have to try to cut his neck.

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 71), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

40