Chapter 60 – More women in my hands, imagine that?
2.2k 3 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Here, it's ready." My aunt came over holding a bowl of something that looked like porridge, but I was in doubt if it was really porridge, it looked a little strange.

But even with this slightly strange appearance, I took the bowl and started eating, and surprisingly, it wasn't bad. I only had a slightly strange taste, but I was able to eat without any problems.

I looked at my face and she looked apprehensive and also a little nervous about what I was thinking of the porridge, so I just said it was good, making a smile appear on her face.

It didn't take long for me to finish eating and have a full stomach, it was a good meal.

"Now that you've finished eating, you can rest for a while, then we'll see what we do." My aunt said while stroking my head, so I lay down and closed my eyes.

I kept feeling her hand on my head for a while until I managed to sleep, I hope that when I wake up she will be at my side.

#######

'So, what do I do now? Should I sleep too? ' After so much time walking through the forest, and crying for so long, I was feeling very tired, so it was the best thing to do now.

The village doesn't need me now, there are other people protecting it, so I can enjoy it and get some sleep.

I'm still a little uncomfortable with what happened, but what matters now is that Yuukina is fine, and of course, she liked my porridge, for some reason it makes me very happy, to be able to cook something for someone.

'Okay, so let's get some rest.' I left myself beside Yuukina in her bed, of course, being careful not to wake her and closed my eyes, it didn't take long for my conscience to start to fade.

But before I could sleep, the repeated knocking started coming from the door.

Toc Toc ~~

Toc ~~

Toc ~~

Many beats were given, I wanted to take the head of this person who is doing it and punch him, can't he see that I need to rest and that Yuukina is also sleeping? How stupid.

I got up slowly so as not to wake Yuukina, but inside I was very angry with whoever was doing this.

I opened the door at once.

"What you want?"

"Flora." I could see the man's eyes of despair, something was happening, can I not have a minute of peace? The person I love just died.
#######

"We are already around the village, take care of them all. Bring the women to have fun, and lock the children in boxes or anywhere else, get all these pests."

We can't let any elf get out of this place alive, I've been wanting to end this disgusting village for a long time, but that damn woman and her companions, my men never managed to get close enough.

This time we are going to take that woman and end this shitty village, it will not be good if we keep this place here, we have to destroy it as soon as possible, these pests are reproducing very fast.

This village appeared here only a few years ago before the elves lived farther away, are they idiots to make a village even closer to my mansion? They are asking to be killed, stupid plagues.

Maybe they thought that being in the middle of the forest they were safe? No, a forest will not protect you from attack.

'After that, I will have more dolls to play with, this will be fun.'

"Boss, is it a good idea to do this?"

"Of course it is a good idea, they have been here for years and we have never done anything, is it not time for that to change? I am tired of receiving news that my men were killed by these elves."

"I understand."

Yes, for many years I have been holding on, perhaps because I was scared and afraid that the elves would attack my mansion. But they never did, and they just continued to kill the men I sent just to reconnect the area.

'Especially that woman.' I remember her clearly, that damn one, she sure is involved in all the deaths.

Don't they deserve to die for doing this? People who kill should be prepared to die, it is the law of nature.

Maybe I was an idiot for not doing anything before and let their village grow? Maybe so, but now it's time to end this.

Hearing the cry of the suffering elves, this is my favorite pastime inside the mansion, to see those women in front of me begging for their life and their virginity is a wonderful thing.

I wonder how many women I will have to do this after this attack, just imagining it makes me shiver and I start to tremble with anxiety.

The more elf women I have to unload my lurid, the better.

Women also have an expiration date, and those women in my mansion are almost past their expiration date, after that, I can just take their heads off and throw their bodies anywhere.

Isn't it a fun thing to do?

I could feel my blood boiling when I started thinking about all the new possibilities and the new women I will have in my hand.

'This man's face is disgusting.' That was what the subordinate beside him thought.

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 70), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

44