Chapter 62 – Let me out.
1.4k 3 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a short time, I had already finished with all the men who were there, including the man who thought that running away, I finished him in an instant. The woman who was still undressed had also run away and hidden somewhere.

I continued to look around without believing that all of this was happening, but anger was controlling my body at the time, so I started running in all directions that there were men and killing them all.

Some men had their throats cut, others had their bellies pierced by my sword, others went into despair and tried to escape, but of course, without success, it was a war scene.

'You asked for it, you came here and did it all, now I'm going to kill you all.' That was the only thought that I had in my mind at the moment, they would deserve to die and it would happen.

I continued with this for a few more minutes, my sword was already covered in blood, and of course, my body was also all dirty with the blood of those I just killed and seeing it only made me even happier.

The blood of those who made my people suffer is on my clothes, that for me was an accomplishment.

"You monster, are you having fun killing us?" One of the men shouted as he held the sword in his trembling hand.

"And weren't you having fun killing my friends and abusing women? Answer me?"

Of course, he said nothing and just tried to escape, but with one movement my sword was already stuck in his back, making the men who were watching started to tremble with fear.

But even shaking, their boss's order was still to attack, and of course, they obeyed their master's order, making them throw their lives away.

Whenever any of the men approached me, I could see the look of terror and their trembling hands, they were not prepared for a battle, they did not look like they had already experienced a real battle, they were scared.

'It is a pity for them, but it just helps me.' I was dancing among the men, each step I took was a cut that appeared on one of the men's bodies, screams, and more screams of anguish could be heard.

This time it wasn't the screams of my friends, but the screams of these disgusting humans. Blood continued to spatter everywhere as I felt my sword cut through the flesh of each one.

Limbs were lost, a lot of blood was lost, and of course, all lives were also lost.

Many of the men who were doing those atrocities were already dead, but of course, there were too many of them, so even though I killed a small group, more of them appeared in front of me.

And as much as they appeared in front of me, I did not get tired and continued to fight with them, even if I suffer here, I will kill them all, none will be left.
########
'What the fuck is going on?' I hadn't been able to sleep for a long time, but I woke up to a few screams from outside the house.

I thought it was some kind of celebration or party, but I could hear screams and anguished cries, as well as the voices of men who didn't seem to be very happy, they were angry but at the same time, they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

I got up and looked to the side where I felt my aunt lying down, but she was no longer there, and her sword that was beside the bed had also disappeared with her.

I started looking sideways confused to do what was going on, I couldn't understand anything, but I continued to hear the screams outside, so I jumped out of bed and ran towards the bedroom door.

When I opened the door, I ran into one of the men who worked as a village guard, I've seen him a few times but I didn't even ask his name, but why would he be here? And he doesn't look at all well.

"Hey, what are those screams? What's going on outside?"

"Nothing, nothing is happening, go back to your room." He started to despair when he saw me, but I realized that I was not doing well, what is happening this time? Everything is going wrong, I can't take it anymore.

"Of course something is going on out there, tell me what's going on."

"I already said that nothing is happening, your aunt asked me to take care of you, so you will remain inside, together with me."

"I'm not going to stay here with you, I want to know what's going on and where my aunt is." I ran to the back room and picked up my sword that was lying on the floor.

Then I left the room and headed towards the exit, but again I was prevented from leaving by that man, he really doesn't want me to see what's going on outside, but I have to know, my aunt may be in danger.

"Get out of my way, I'm serious." I pointed my sword at him, expecting him to be frightened and get out of the way, but he remained standing in front of the door without moving.

"Your aunt won't forgive me if I let you out, so I won't be leaving here."

"Don't worry, she will forgive you, you can say that I forced you to do this, and you're not doing well, look at you."

The man was sweating cold and shivering, he was very scared, he looked like he was going to piss on his shoes anytime.

"Okay, but promise me you won't say that I let you out."

"Don't worry, it won't happen."

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 72), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

39