Chapter 63 – I need to control myself.
1.5k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I opened the door to the house, I was faced with hell in front of me, I was paralyzed for a moment without knowing what to do, I wanted to go back inside and lock myself up to be safe.

'Shit, what's going on.' So many people killed on the floor, lots of blood everywhere, screams and more screams could be heard, in addition to all those human men killing the elves with their swords.

My hand was already shaking just to see it happen in front of me, I was also not able to move my legs, they were not responding, and they were shaking uncontrollably.

'Damn it, control yourself.' All those terrible scenes in my vision were making me sick, just like when I have those nightmares, my breathing started to get out of control and I started to get short of breath.

I started to breathe slowly to try to control my breathing and then I started walking slowly behind the house, I wanted to hide for a moment, if I keep these things in my vision I won't be able to control myself.

I walked slowly while still holding onto the wall to keep standing, and in a few steps I was already in the back of the house.

Haaa ~~

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, I wanted to somehow make these things not affect, but I can't do that, since I arrived in this world my mind is a little disturbed because of what happened in that house.

As I can tell, I have a very weak mind, I can easily be influenced by these people suffering and all these bodies, making me feel sick.

"Okay, I'm going to help my aunt, where is she?" I couldn't see my aunt anywhere, I couldn't hear her voice either. While continuing to try to control my breathing, I tried to somehow identify where she was.

After some time trying to find my aunt by the voices that were around the village, I couldn't do that, I could only hear the screams of some people, making me even worse, so I started to ignore everything around me.

All the sounds that were coming back I was ignoring, I also needed to ignore all the bodies that were in front of me, it’s not that hard right? I just need to turn off my mind and just attack, isn't it that simple?

#######

"Okay, let's go now."

"What do we have here?"

As soon as I was getting ready to leave the house, a voice came from my right.

When I looked at the voice, I saw a muscular two-meter-tall man looking at me. I could see in his eyes that he wasn't just going to kill me, he was going to do something much worse with me if I didn't do anything.

I held my sword as tightly as I could and moved as far from the man as I could in just one movement.

"Stay away from me."

"Hi, Hi, you are shaking, are you sure everything is fine? You will not be able to attack me if you continue like this." The man started laughing and making fun of me, and I can understand why.

Even pointing my sword at him, my sword continued to shake, I was not at all well, I needed to control myself.

I started to walk back as the man approached me more and more, and during all this "Persecution" of the man, I was trying my best to calm down and get something done.

"Enough of this." But I wouldn't have much time to try to calm myself down, the man ran towards me holding his sword.

I held my sword as tightly as I could wait for him, a great sound of metal clashing resonated, with just a swish of his sword I could feel all of his strength, my hand went numb with just a collision between our swords.
But he did not attack just once, several attacks followed shortly thereafter, making me even closer to the forest, I was not able to hold his attacks without moving away from him with each of these attacks.

'I have to do something, I must use my speed right now.' He was very tall, so he probably didn't have much speed.

I took a deep breath and ran to the right, making him turn his body and his sword to the right to try to keep up with my speed, several attacks were made by him, but his sword never hit me.

I started running around him while avoiding his sword and making small cuts on his body, more and more cuts appeared on his belly, arms, and legs.

He started to get very angry and lost control, starting to make uncontrolled attacks on all sides, besides trying to run after me a few times, but of course, he couldn't reach me.

So I took advantage of one of those moments to trick your vision by going left and right quickly, making your vision trick you and make me disappear from your sight, and where was I right after? On your back.

He couldn't even follow my movements.

"Take that, you son of a bitch." I swung my sword as hard as I could on the back of his legs, making him collapse on the floor while screaming, isn't it fun to make fun of a girl?

But even while he was down and his legs were bleeding, he kept trying to attack me, but I ended it all by just putting my sword in his forehead, his scream stopped in half, and he ended up dying with his mouth open.

'Now I'm prepared to kill these guys, ignore the elves' bodies, and kill all the humans I meet, I need to put this in my mind.'

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 73), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

40