Chapter 64 – Lucy.
1.4k 1 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I left that man's body behind and started walking through the village ignoring all the bodies that were on the ground, and all the men I met on the way I just ignored, I wanted to find my aunt as soon as possible.

Sometimes men chased me, but I only attacked them once, it was enough for them to give up on me.

'Where are you?' While I continued to search for the village I never found her voice, the village was not very big, but even so, I was having a hard time finding it.

Damn, let's leave this for later.

"How's Lucy doing? Was she caught?" Taking advantage of the fact that I was out of sight of the men, I ran to Lucy's house, wanted to see if she was okay, we couldn't let anything happen to her after what she did for me.

I ran towards your house avoiding everyone's eye, to get there as quickly as possible.

'Shit.' But when I arrived at the door of your house, your door was already broken and a large amount of blood was on the floor near the door, surely someone had been seriously injured here.

I desperately entered the house and started looking around to try to find something, but what I could see was just a destroyed house, surely someone had fought here and ended up breaking everything.

Lucy ~~

Lucy, are you here? ~~

I started calling her quietly to see if she was still inside the house, there was no one inside the room, so I went into one of the rooms and kept calling her, each time I was more worried.

If she had been taken by those men, I would not have been able to find her again.

Hmm ~~

Guur ~~

I continued inside the room for a while longer, and when I passed by the bed I started to hear some crying sounds and also some groans of pain, that sound was coming from below.

I crouched down and looked under the bed, there I found Lucy lying down while looking at me with tears in her eyes, besides having her hands covered in blood, it was a terrible scene.

"It's me, are you okay?" I reached out to her, but she didn't hold my hand, she remained motionless.

"I'm fine, but my dad and mom ..." She started to cry even more the moment she started talking about her dad and mom, and I understand what you're feeling right now, don't worry.

"What happened to them?" I shouldn't have asked, but even though she felt that way, she started telling me what had happened inside that house.

Apparently shortly after the start of the attack two men broke into the house, and of course, his father tried to protect his family but ended up being wounded by one of the men's swords.

Lucy ended up despairing and tried to close her father's bleeding with her own hands, so that's why her hands are all dirty.

But her father did not give up, so while her father kept the men busy even though he was very wounded, his mother told her to hide, so she ran into the room and hid here.

After a while, she could no longer hear her father's voice or her mother's voice, and of course, the men were also gone.

Shit, so she was saved just because the men gave up on going after her, this hiding place is not very good.

"I know how you are feeling ... But now I need to ask you something, stay hidden here and don't make any noise, I'll come and get you, okay?"

"Wait, are you going to go outside? Aren't you scared?"

"Look, if I say I'm not scared, I would be lying, but I need to find my aunt."

"Your aunt?"

"Yes, she went out to try to stop the attack but now I can't find her, so I'm after her, but I think it won't be long before I find her."

Or I hope I find her fast because I'm starting to get very worried about her, even though she is strong, I still worry a lot.

"Okay, I'm staying here, I hope you find your aunt."

"Of course I will find it, I am strong after all, and of course, my aunt is also very strong, of course, she did not die or was caught."

"You're right."

"Now I'm going, stay here, okay?"

"I already said that I will stay, don't worry about me."

Then I smiled at her and got up, for sure her father is already dead by now because of the amount of blood that was on the floor, I don't know where her mother is, but maybe I'll find her around the village.

I vaguely remember her mother's appearance, so if I find her, I will help her.

But as soon as I left the house, I found 3 men looking at me, they were not playing here, but you know, I am not kidding either, you will not enter this house.

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 74), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

38