Chapter 65 – I’m getting tired.
1.5k 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Those men continued to stare at me for a while, but I couldn't get out of that door, I can't let them in here at all. Did they remember her and come for her? That's the only thing I could imagine.

"Is that the little girl?" One of the men spoke.

"No, it's not her, this is another girl, but since we're here we can take her too, but watch out, it looks like she's dangerous, Gwhahaha" The man scoffed at me while looking at the sword in my hand.

'I didn't want to warn you about this, but people so smug like that die very early.' I ran towards my man who made fun of me and with just one movement my sword was going through his belly.

The man spits a lot of blood on me but I pulled the sword out of his belly as fast as I could to get away from the blood, so it just fell to the motionless ground.

'Didn't you die very easily? Shame on a man who was mocking a little girl. ' Well, I don't have to think about it too much now, I have to break up with the other men.

The two other men looked quite irritated but they also looked a little scared, or maybe they are just surprised at what just happened. Look, I have confidence in my speed, maybe I'm even faster than my aunt.

"Hey, did you see her move?"

"No, when I realized she already had her sword stuck in it, be careful with this girl, don't suppress her." One of the men said as he held his sword in my direction.

I just smiled and rushed over them, quick attacks on all sides, clashing metal sounds resonating through the place, in addition to the blood that was flying through the site of the wounds I was causing on their bodies.

My sword always hit them, no matter how hard they tried to defend themselves, I always managed to get past their defenses, but of course, I was using a short sword, so they weren't very deep injuries, so they were still standing.

During all my attacks I could feel the swords of men passing by my head or arm, I was almost hit a few times, but even so, their speed and their attacks were not enough to hit me just once, they were starting to despair over it.

As fast as they attacked, I always increased the speed of my attacks, even more, making men more and more tired and disordered in their attacks, so I took this opportunity to attack them as much as I could.

It didn't take long for those two men to be begging for their lives while they were covered in blood, but of course, I ended them with just one attack, it was a sense of relief as the men took their last breath.

Even though I am fighting two men at once, I finished them very easily, I think my training was worth a little.

'But now is the most important moment, where are you?' I closed the door to Lucy's house and started my hunt again.
#######
'Shit, they keep showing up.' I've been fighting several men for a few minutes now, I was starting to get tired but I couldn't stop attacking, and of course, I didn't decrease my strength.

They haven't managed to hurt me yet, but it won't be long before that happens, I can't run well anymore and my breathing is starting to get heavy, things are getting more complicated.

"Attack her, this woman is starting to get tired, don't give up." One of the men shouted, apparently he was the master of that group of men, but I think he is not the boss who is commanding the entire attack.

Haaaa ~~

I took a deep breath, held my sword, and waited for the men to attack, and as I predicted, four men attacked at the same time, two on each side, but that would be simple.

As soon as the four men approached, I took a mortal back as high as I could, and also taking this opportunity to cut through the mouth of the man who was standing in the back.

It was just an attack, one attack was enough for the man to collapse, but it is clear that even with his dead companion, he did not stop attacking.

Attacks were coming from all sides, I couldn't stop moving and slashing my sword everywhere to avoid the attacks of those men, but of course, I was not just defensive.

Whenever I had the opportunity, I also used the strength of my legs to support me, and that was how I managed to remove the sword from one of their hands, still, like that other man, he was kicked in his hand.

This time the kick didn't land, so his sword just flew away, but I took this opportunity to shove my sword in his waist while avoiding the attacks of the other two men moving my body.

Well-aimed kicks were given by me, in addition to attacks with my sword, so the men gradually started to move away and become defensive, and that's when I started attacking with all my strength.

Quick attacks towards their bellies and heads, even though they were two men against just one woman, they were not able to protect themselves very well, so in just a few seconds my sword had already cut both men.

But after this little battle, my muscles were already starting to hurt, and even though I felt this pain and tiredness, I looked around and continued to see more men.

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 75), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

40