Chapter 88 – This is a good clue.
826 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Miss, can you tell me how exactly this person is looking for? So we can all help." If I knew, it might be easier to find that person with the help of so many men that the master has made available, but is he really going to say it? Miss is a strange girl.

"I do not know either."

"Eh?"

"I said I don't know what that person is like, but I'm going to find him."
I understood that, but how are you looking for a person who doesn't even know what he looks like? This does not make any sense. You also didn't have contact with many people, which makes everything even stranger.

"But if you don't know what she looks like, that person may not even be around, right? And you're just looking around the mansion, that person may be a lot further than you think."
Somehow I was trying to get her to give it up but to no avail.

"I felt the presence of this person close by, he is not far from here, I know that. So what I have left is looking for him, I know it will not be easy, but I will find him."

"I understand." I couldn't say much more to try to stop her if she was so sure that she could find this person, who am I to deny, is it? I only have an obligation to protect you in any way.

But was it really necessary? I'm sure she would be able to protect herself if necessary, but since they are orders from the master, we cannot deny it.

"Listen, I'm going to speed up my steps a little bit, why don't you stay here and rest? I can work much better alone." I just thought about it... I really have to control my thoughts.

"Listen, miss. Your father wants us to stay with you to protect you, we can't disobey him, you know what happens if we let you get hurt, don't you?" I tried to change her mind, but to no avail: "Don't worry, I'll be right back, you can stay here.

"AAH? Miss? Please don't do that." Before I could say anything else, that girl disappeared in front of me in just a few seconds, leaving me and my companions breathing the dust that rose with the speed of her steps.

'Does this girl want to kill me?' Now I could only pray that she would return safely, if something really happened to her, I would be dead.
######
"That stupid old man, why do you have to keep these guards behind me? He knows I don't need this." Well, now that I'm away from them, it doesn't matter much, this time I'll look even further.

Since I started looking for him, I’ve never gone so far because of limitations and also fear of what I might find, but I think that this time I should do this, I feel his presence getting further and further away, and that’s not a good thing.

Even though I feel his presence, I don't know exactly where he is, it frustrates me.

'Where should I go first? This forest is very dense, I can't see much. ' Well, as long as I remember the way, I think I can go anywhere, I don't think I'm stupid enough to get lost.

After that, the only thing I did was run through that entire forest, finding little monsters from the forest and just ignoring them, and continuing my search. The forest became denser and denser and this was stressful.

"Wait, there's something like that." As I walked on one side of the forest, something started to catch my eye, a small wooden house made in an open space in the forest.

When I approached, I realized that the house was well maintained, it looked like someone was living here, no, certainly a person is living in that place.

"It will be possible?" No, it would not make sense for him to stop in a place like this, he is not the type of person who would live isolated in this way.

I approached the house carefully, watching around so as not to suffer any kind of surprise attack, I approached the door and tried to open it, but without success, the door was locked.

I started circling the house looking for a window, but they were all covered with a curtain from the inside, which prevented my entire view.

"I only have one thing left to do." I approached the door again and knocked briefly, waiting for someone to answer, but after knocking a few more times and waiting a while, no one left the house.

I continued to watch the house for a while and decided to keep looking. I even considered breaking into the house, but I wouldn't feel right doing something like that, so I decided to let it go.

And if there is this house here, there are certainly more houses around it, that was certainly a clue, I may be approaching it.

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 98), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

26