Chapter 89 – Why did they do it?
706 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I was right, but this is much bigger than I thought." I was in the middle of a huge village full of houses made of wood, it was a place that was well maintained and seemed to have been abandoned recently, but there was something that gave me the creeps in that place.

In several places they had bloodstains, even though they seemed to have been cleaned, they had still left marks, besides that in some more isolated places they had bloodstains that were not cleaned, they were drying there.

Whenever I approached some of these bloodstains, a bad feeling consumed me.

'Something very bad happened in that place, my god.' I started walking through the village and also entering some houses, many of which seemed to have been overturned and battles also seemed to have taken place inside them.

And of course, more bloodstains on the houses.

"Has there been any kind of massacre in that place?" All but two houses looked neat and clean, in one I could see that it was cleaned up in a hurry, or maybe by someone who didn't quite understand how to clean.

Small stains of blood were strewn across the room, as well as a torn bloody shirt was thrown into the bathroom, it looked like a man's blouse, and that cut was definitely a sword.

After almost vomiting because of the bad feeling I was feeling, I went to the other house that looked clean.

It was the only house that seemed to be intact and without any bloodstains, it was a bigger house than the others, it was very cozy. It had a small kitchen that seemed to have been used recently.

Two clean rooms, only one of them with the house untidy, as if someone had slept here before leaving, in addition to .. Children's clothes in one of them.

They seemed to be a girl's clothes, a girl even smaller than me, these clothes seemed to have been abandoned for a long time, their quality was terrible, maybe the person who left her even left them on purpose.

"But leaving it all aside, I feel a nostalgic presence in that place." Did he come by? But a child, and a woman? Has it been so long and now he is the father of a little girl? That would be incredible.

A forced smile appeared on my face when I thought that.

"I think I'm just making a mistake, but I'm sure he went through this place, what the hell happened here?"

Clearly, it was some kind of attack and mass murder, and it makes my stomach turn, the number of clothes of women and children thrown into those houses, what happened here was not something human.

"I better get out of this place, I'm not feeling well in such an environment." I always thought that this negative energy thing that the mediums said was a lie, but I think I can believe it now.

I took a shirt from that little girl and took it with me, I felt that this was something important, so I thought it would be good to take it with me.

"Okay, I can go now, isn't it ... My god .." My attention was focused on a large number of graves dug next to each other on one side of the village, and I walked slowly to that place.

'How could I not have seen this when I arrived?'

When I approached that place, I could feel a huge tightness in my chest, in addition to starting to feel a tear running down my face. I put my hand on my face and wiped away the tears, beginning to think about why this had happened.
That great amount of bodies buried in that place, just by being close to them I could feel the suffering that all these people went through, I could hear their screams, their cries, their despair, all of that.

"Who was able to do something like that? What they did here is not something a human would do, this is completely insane ... Haa...Haaa." I started to breathe heavily because of crying and indignation.

What did these people do to end up dead like that? And why didn't they come to ask for our help? They weren't that far from my home, and if I had found this place before, could I have helped?

I have so many questions, but at the same time I don't want to know the answer to any of those questions, I think I would not be prepared, I feel that there is something bigger behind it and that it is much worse than I can imagine.

"Okay, calm down, and go, you couldn't have done anything, you didn't even know about these people." I slowly walked away from those people's graves as I continued to wipe the tears from my face: "Who would have thought that one day I would cry like that again...Hahaha ...."

After moving away from those bodies, I started to calm down and organize my thoughts, realizing that I could not have done anything to help these people and that it was useless to cry now.

In addition to starting to think that he was in that place, and also thinking that he could be dead and be one of those people who were buried. No, he is not one of those people, he is certainly alive.

"I can feel that he is alive somewhere, and I am sure that I will find you." I clutched that piece of clothing in my hands, then started walking away from that place, while continuing to wipe away the tears that remained on my face.

How had I never found this place before? And who did something like that to these people? Did they deserve to suffer so much and be killed? Those were the questions that were hammering my mind right now.

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 99), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

25