Chapter 90 – That …
758 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I came back, just like I said before." After leaving that place, still feeling a little bad, I went back to the guards' side, I wanted to go home as soon as possible because I was feeling worse and worse.

"What happened to you? You don't look well, you look pale."

"Nothing happened, I just want to go home now."

"Couldn't you find who you were looking for? As I said before, it won't be so easy to find someone you don't even know who they are ..."

"I already said that I just want to go home." I looked at the man coldly, making him standstill, all the other guards who were here also said nothing.

All the way I thought about that place, I also thought if I should go back and look for more clues as to where he might be, it's a shame that I can't find much, just that.

I still kept that piece of clothing in my hand, this was a piece of clothing that is connected to him, and I can feel that he has touched that outfit before, so I can't miss it at all.

'But now I need to rest, organize my thoughts. After that, I will return with my search, but it will certainly not be easy. ' Although God could have given me the power to track people, things would be easier.

I smiled and kept walking, in a short time I was home again.

I was greeted by Louise at the door waiting for me with a cold look, she didn't look happy that I was out again, she is just a bribe, and quite strange, so I don't care what she talks about almost every time.

'I may be looking a little paranoid, but this woman gives me chills, she doesn't seem like a person I should be involved with' Even so, I grew up next to her, that doesn't make me happy at all.

"So you left again, haven't I told you many times that I shouldn't do this?" She said in a smug voice, approaching me with her strong steps, I hadn't even entered the house yet, could you give me a little time?

"My dad allowed me to go out, that's enough, isn't he?" I looked her in the eye, making her walk away from a little. She was silent for a moment and then turned and started walking into the house again: "I'm going to need to have a serious talk with him."

Listen, you are talking about the man who gave you a job, how come you need to have a serious conversation with him?

"Wait." Before she went inside the house, I got her attention, making her turn to me again: "Why do you care so much?"

"Huh?"

"Why do you care so much that I left the house? It doesn't make sense and you know it."

"I just don't want you to get hurt, isn't it enough?"
Louise said smiling at me, it was the fakest smile I had ever seen: "This is a lie, you know there is no way I can get hurt, and you don't care enough about me either to be worried."

"Who told you that? I care about you a lot ... Now if you'll excuse me, I need to have a serious talk with your father." She started walking into the house again.

"I'm going to find out what you're up to, even if you've been with me for so long, I don't trust you at all, understand?" This time she didn't turn around, just moved on.

Damn, I really "faced" her, was it a good idea? I feel like my dad won't like this.

Whatever now I just want my bed, I need to lie down and rest my mind a little: "Thank you all, you can go back to your work now, I'll go to bed a little."

I left all the guards behind and went straight to my room.

The first thing I did when I lay in bed was to start thinking about him again, but it didn't take long for me to sleep, even though I wasn't so tired physically, my mind was a mess.
######
"Unfortunately, his son did not respond to treatment and ended up having a respiratory arrest. We tried everything to make his son wake up, but it was not possible, I am sorry."

Wait, what's going on, is he dead? Why did he die? Wait, this can't be happening, this is a lie, right?

"It's a lie, isn't it?" After being paralyzed for a while, I got up from the hospital chair in despair, waiting for the doctor to change his words and tell me that he is alive and well.

The doctor kept looking at me without saying anything, I could see in his eyes that he was scared by my reaction and that he was not lying.

'That's a lie, isn't it? Why did he die so suddenly? I can't accept this, I didn't even have a chance to tell him how I felt, WHY? GOD WHY?' I can't accept this.

With my mind completely disturbed, not knowing what to think, and without accepting what had just happened, I ran out of the hospital leaving your mother and the doctor behind, in fact, I had even forgotten that they were there.

I ran between the cars, several times I was almost hit by some of them, in fact in my mind I even wanted them to hit me, at least that way my suffering would end.

I was not able to think things through, the only thing I thought about was his face and also thinking that I would never see him again, that was painful, I don't know how I'm going to deal with it.

Can I really handle this?

"Shit, shit, what the fuck." I never thought that a person's death would affect me so much, enough to make me take my own life on the same day ... In fact, that was the easiest decision I've made since I was born.

"Just jump, don't you? I'm sure I'll find you." Without thinking a second time, I just threw myself, felt the wind on my face, and then my conscience faded, I couldn't even feel the pain of the impact on the floor.

* ////// *

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

* ////// *

But right after my conscience disappeared, I could hear a man's voice in my mind, a man who didn't seem to be anything kind, but without thinking again I just answered a simple "Yes." making my conscience disappear again.

I could feel that if I did that I could find him again.

"See, our daughter was born, isn't she beautiful?" And just a few seconds later, I found myself in a strange room, with a woman I didn't know holding me in her arms while smiling.

 

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 100), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

25