Chapter 91 – Mother.
1.1k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This dream again?" When I woke up, I was lying in my bed with my clothes still a little dirty because of the "trip" through the forest, it seems that I slept more than necessary.

I looked outside through the window and it was already night, I could also see some guards outside holding lanterns, my father really cares about leaving this place well protected.

Even if there are monsters, I don't think any of them will get close to the house.

'Okay, what to do now?' I looked at the table inside my room, and there was the piece of clothing that I had brought with me, I faced that and started to think of some way to track him through that piece of clothing, but it wouldn't be that easy.

The first thing that came to my mind was some kind of magic that did that, but I don't know anyone who can use high-level magic besides me, and I don't know how to do magic like that.

I got out of bed and left the room, wanting to meet Oelf, normally he is the guard who accompanies me, and also the person I have the most contact with, in addition to my mother and father.

The image of Louise appeared in my mind, but just thinking about talking to her, I started to get angry, so I decided not to go after her.

After searching the house for a while, I found Oelf standing in front of my father's door while holding his sword, he seemed to be serving as a guard. I approached him while fixing my clothes, which were a little messy.

"Hi, can I talk to you for a minute?" He was looking at me before, but he only decided to say something when I called him: "Miss Anne, what can I help you with?" He bowed a little.

I hated being treated like a noble, I never really got used to it, even after years.

"Could you join me? It's a private conversation, someone can show up here." I called to him and then I turned to leave, waiting for him to come with me, but he remained standing in front of the door.

"Sorry, miss. Your dad asked me to stay here and not let anyone in, so I can't leave now." He looked a little bad for refusing to go with me, but since it was my father's request, Oelf couldn't disobey.

"Why that?"

"He's been having a conversation with Louise for some time, and asked him not to let anyone in," Oelf said looking concerned.

"I understand." So my dad is having a conversation with Louise, is she trying to mess with his mind so he doesn't let me out as she said earlier? Whatever, there's no point in doing that, I'm going to leave anyway.

Then I asked him to visit my room as soon as his work was done and left. I could have listened to their conversation, but I preferred not to do that, I don't think that will change much.

The only kind of conversation I've heard between them to date has been disgusting. Who would have thought that a woman like her likes to do these kinds of things, I think it was expected. I prefer to stay away from a masochistic person.

And I also prefer not to overhear these disgusting conversations between them, even though I heard nothing but conversations, imagine just hearing them doing these things? I think I would stick a knife in my ears.

Does my mother already know about this? I've known about this for so long, should she have suspected, or should I tell her? No, I don't think it's necessary.

'I still wonder how a beautiful woman like my mother ended up marrying a man like him ... Was it because of the money? Well, whatever, at least I don't look like him at all. '
#########
"Mom, are you here?" I went into my parents' room, hoping my mom was in there. When I walked in, I found her lying on the bed while she was sewing something that looked like clothing.

A few years ago, since she lost the movements of her legs, this became her favorite thing, it was difficult for me to accept this since she was the closest person to me, but I do everything to help her.

Nowadays I don't spend that much time with her, since she is weak and can't get out often, normally I just took her out, my dad doesn't seem to mind sending a maid to do this.

Usually, I try to forget that she is like this, so as not to be feeling bad when I remember her, but sometimes it is difficult to pretend that she is fine.

"Ah, good morning, Anne. You look beautiful as always." As soon as I approached, she gave me a hug and a wet kiss on the cheek, she seemed happy to see me, I don't think I came here today, so I understand.

"You too, beautiful as always." My mother looked a lot like me, her hair was black as a piece of coal, and her eyes were blue, the color was similar to the color of the sky during the afternoon, a beautiful blue.

And her pallor, caused by her illness, made her even more beautiful.

"Not as pretty as you, my daughter. So, what brings you here today?" My mom left what she was sewing aside and started to focus on our conversation, she seemed happy.

I took a chair and sat down next to it.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see you, and I also have a head full of some uncomfortable thoughts."

"I see, what kind of thoughts are these?" I had laid my head on the bed, making her take her hand up to her and start stroking her, it felt very good and cozy.

"I'm after a friend, even though I feel he's close, I can't find him anywhere, and also something else, but I think it's best not to talk to you about it." The image of that village came to mind.

"That friend of yours, he's a very important person to you, isn't he?"

"Yes, he is one of the people I loved the most in my life."

"Then you must go after him, if he is the person you love, you must do everything to find him, right?" My mom kept stroking my head and was also smiling.

"I'm sure I will find you, and you will be the first person to know him."

"I look forward to it, I can't wait to find the man my daughter loves."

After our conversation, I asked my mother if she wanted to go outside, but as it was dark and she felt tired, she preferred to refuse my offer.

My mother was a skilled person with magic when she was younger, so I could have asked my mother about this magic, but I preferred not to do that, I don't want to involve her in it.

After that, I said goodbye to her and went straight to my room, Oelf must be almost going there.

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 101), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

24