Chapter 95 – I found it, that’s what I wanted.
609 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing that man in front of me, he still didn't know what to do, Oelf told me not to get in touch with them, but probably this guy knows where I can find what I'm looking for, I think it's okay, right?

'No, no, think better. If he said not to get involved with these people, I shouldn't do that. ' I looked at the man for a while longer, wanting to see under his hood, but he turned away and prevented me from seeing.

This is strange, they even hide their faces as if their lives depended on it, I think I never got to see the face of any of them, at the most the mouth, but even so ...

"Don't worry, I'm just looking for something, but I'm about to find it." She said to the man, hoping he would leave, but he turned to me again.

"Could you tell me what you're looking for? I can find it for you right away. You know, I'm a person who knows this library very well." From his voice, I could see that he was happy for some reason.

Maybe he's just bragging about knowing the entire library? What a strange guy.

"Don't worry, you can go back to what you're doing, if I need your help, I'll come to you." I tried to push him away again, and after a little nod, he turned to go.

Haaa ~~

I sighed as soon as I saw him going away and sitting down at one of the tables, but I continued to feel his gaze on me, even though his face was completely covered with the hood.

But I stopped caring and started looking again.

Seeing that I wasn't finding anything in the monsters section of the library, I decided to go to the spells section, I would have something about summoning magic here, but given the number of books, it wouldn't be easy to find.

I had to go through the man to get to where the books about magic were, he didn't even turn his face to me, he just kept looking ahead, this guy gave me the chills.

He moved to pick up a book that was on the table, but as I was worried about what he could do, I even got a little scared. I could see under his hood, an ironic smile showing.

'Okay, he won't do anything, right? I am the son of the head of this mansion, they work for my father. ' I don't want to have to kill someone who works for my father, that would certainly get me into trouble.

I don't know why I'm confident I can kill him, and I don't even know why I'm so worried, I just need to go after a book, don't mind this guy.
########
After some time taking books off the shelf and leafing through them, I finally managed to find what I was looking for, then a big smile appeared on my face: "Here it is, monster summoning magic."

I took the book and went to one of the tables, I would sit down to read it right there, but I started to remember the man, if he was still there, I would prefer not to have to read here because he could suspect something.

But when I turned around to check it out, it was already gone, I looked around and through the library, but there was no one, so I could breathe a sigh of relief.

"Good thing, if I needed to battle someone in here, I'm sure the damage would be huge." I don't know why I'm so worried about being attacked by them, I never did anything that made them angry, did I?

I didn't even have contact with them, what Oelf said is affecting me, I think I just need to let it go.

I went to one of the tables, sat down, and opened the book on the same page that I had found something about summoning magic, and for several minutes, I continued reading that book.

The first thing I realized, was that summoning magic was not as difficult as I imagined, even a person with mediocre magical power could summon a monster, even if it was small, the person could still use it.

The only thing that was needed was to take a monster's body part and then use it to summon a monster that will follow his orders. The monster will look the same as the monster you took the body part from.

So if I took an arm from a goblin, the creature I summon would look like a goblin, it was too convenient magic, and it also made me seriously confused about how I should use it.

I was sure I could use it without any problems, it wasn't that hard, but which monster would I use?

I'm sure that catching a goblin is not the best option, I don't remember seeing a goblin working like a hound anywhere, so I should catch a monster with a good sense of smell.

'An Orc?' No, they are very slow, and I'm sure they don't have a very keen sense of smell, I need to think a little more .... Wait, what if I catch a wolf? I could use you as a police investigation dog, that makes perfect sense.

I'm sure a wolf has a very good sense of smell, but where do I find one?

I'm sure there aren't that many around, but I also think it's not impossible to find them. Okay, it's decided, the next thing I have to get is a wolf.

After deciding my next step, I took the book with me out of the library, as it also had some more data that I would need. I ran to my room and got ready to leave again.

This time I don't think I need to ask permission, do I? This is already getting boring, no one will care if I leave.

I took my sword from inside the room and left the mansion, the guards at the door did not try to stop me, but I could see that they were worried and one of them ran into the mansion.

Fuck it, you can tell that dirty old man, now I have something more important to do.

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 105), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

22