Chapter 98 – So everyone is afraid of him.
580 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That figure started to suggest and the brightness got weaker and weaker, so I managed to look directly at that thing that had been formed there.

 

"He's beautiful." A huge wolf with black fur and blue eyes was created, he probably was more than a meter tall, just seeing him, I'm sure I don't want to make him my enemy.

 

I approached the wolf while he stared at me, but he doesn't hear a reaction from him, he just continued to breathe heavily with his tongue out, his breathing was so strong that probably even people outside the room would be able to hear it.

 

"All right?" I slowly brought my hand to his head, but he made no move, so I put my hand on my head and started to caress it, just like my mom did to me.

 

With my calm movements, the wolf closed its eyes and seemed to be taking advantage of this situation. Shortly after enjoying it a little more, he opened his eyes again and began to lick my hand frantically.

 

Yosh ~~ Yosh ~~

 

I started playing with him while he was jumping around, he was identical to a dog, only his appearance changed.

 

"Can you understand me? If you can, do a few spins. I don't want to make too much noise." I signaled with my finger the way he had to do this, and then he started to spin while chasing his tail.

 

So he can understand me ... This is very good.

 

'But now I have to think of a name.' After thinking for a long time, I thought of a name that I had read somewhere before, yes, it is Urushi! It is a very good name for a wolf.

 

"From now on your name will be Urushi, are you all right?" I approached him again, and with my proposal, he started to lick my hand again, there was no barking.

 

I think he understands that I don't want to make any noise.

 

Now, what should I do? If he's in my room, we'll have a little trouble getting him out of the house, I think I should have done it outside, but now there's no going back.

 

How am I going to make him go outside without being noticed? Through the window? No, it will not work, there are always guards around the house ... Thinking that way, I think it is impossible to remove it without it being noticed.

 

As I continued to play with Urushi's fur, which was rolling on my bedroom floor.

 

Toc ~~

 

Toc ~~

 

There is a small knock on the door. Hearing the knocking, Urushi seemed to have gone on alert and stood up while staring at the door with his beautiful blue eyes, does he not like the person who is there, or is it just a natural reaction?

 

"Anne, I know you're there, get out now." It was Louise's voice, now I'm sure Urushi is staring at the door because he doesn't like the person there.

 

But now, what should I do?

 

Toc ~~

 

Toc ~~

 

She kept knocking on the door a few more times while calling me, but I just kept quiet thinking about something I could do to hide Urushi from her, but there was no way I could do that.

 

It was too big, it wouldn't fit in the closet or under the bed, so it's impossible, isn't it?

Urushi was looking at me worried as I prepared to open the door, if I didn't open it, it would continue to knock, it would make me angry.

 

"Boy, don't you have any way to hide?" I came up to Urushi and asked him, hoping he would do something, but he just bowed his head in confusion, but he also looked sad that he couldn't do anything.

 

So it's useless, isn't it?

 

So without being able to do anything, I went to the door and opened it slowly, but as Louise was anxious, she pushed the door hard making me unbalanced and fall to the floor.

 

As soon as I looked at Louise, she was paralyzed while looking behind me, she was staring at Urushi who was standing and with his tongue out, not understanding why she was looking at him like that, he just tilted his head in doubt.

 

"What you want?" I asked her, but there is no answer, she was paralyzed with fear while watching Urushi.

 

After waiting for a long time for her to recover, she started to sweat a lot and also stammer: "W-what is this ... this thing? Why- Why do you have ... do you have this thing in your room?"

 

She was really scared.

 

"It's just my summons, he won't do anything to you, not if I don't ask, isn't he, boy?"

 

Woof ~~

 

Urushi barked in response to my question, causing Louise to fall back in fright.

 

"Summoning? How did you summon it?"

 

"This is a secret, but then, what do you want from me?" I asked again, but the shock was so great that she even seemed to have forgotten what she wanted, so after looking at Urushi for a while longer, she desperately ran out of the room.

 

So people are so afraid of him? Well, I think I understand their fear since they don't know you.

 

Now I am scared of what would happen if Urushi left the room. Well, I just have to test it, don't I? Now that Louise has seen it, she will tell my father, I have no more reason to try to hide Urushi.

 

"Come on boy, this will be fun."

 

Woof ~~

 

I called Urushi and he left the room with me, just as we left, one of the maids in the hall lost consciousness and fell to the floor.

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 107), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

23