Chapter 101 – Alone in the forest.
539 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After some time running, we arrived at the village I had visited earlier, and Urushi went straight to the same house where I had found the clothes.

 

He started searching the house for something else, and what we found was nothing but new clothes that were left behind. No bloodstain or anything that could suggest he was injured was found.

 

I breathed relieved.

 

Urushi started walking through the village while sniffing the dirt floor, and I followed behind looking around to make sure I saw anything that looked suspicious. I was doing this until I looked at Urushi again and saw where he was.

 

With each step I took, my heart squeezed more, before I knew it, my arms were already limp and my breathing was heavy, then I started to cry and crouched down beside the pit Urushi was signaling with his paws.

 

"It can't be, can it?" I put my hand on the earth overturned in the grave, then I started to cry desperately, with every tear that fell in the grave, the more my heart ached.

 

With all this hitting me, I just threw myself on the floor next to the grave while I continued to cry.

 

Urushi, who was beside me watching this scene, also started to whimper, so I put my hand on his head and did a little bit of affection trying to calm him down, even though I wasn't calm at the moment.

 

But even though I was in that situation, I was able to remain calm enough not to despair, and the reason I said was the hope of still finding him alive. I could feel that the body here was not his.

 

And also at the same time, I believed that this body could be his, my head was in a mess right now. And during my moments of confusion, Urushi had already started to sniff around again.

 

Woof ~~

 

Urushi barked, he started barking frantically trying to get my attention and then leaving the grave behind, I approached him.

 

I wiped the tears from my face: "Something happened, did you find any more clues?" My hopes of finding him alive grew even more, and after my question, Urushi barked again and signaled me to follow him.

 

Seeing this scene, I was sure that he was continuing to follow the trail, making me calm down even more, if the trail continued to that place, isn't that buried person?

 

Or did he come by before he died? No, I will believe the first option, he is not dead.

 

So our hunt started again, I started to think that the second option that I had previously thought was correct, because at that moment we were on a road that apparently had been used not long ago.

 

Sure, the vegetation had started to grow again, but I could still see the wheel marks in some places, in addition to the large amount of grass that was lying beside the road, suggesting that it was cleared for the carriage to pass.

 

'So he traveled elsewhere, didn't he?' I had no idea how far this could be, but I would keep going until I found it, or until Urushi lost its smell, which I hope will not happen.

########

"When has time passed?" When I realized it was getting dark, I hadn't eaten anything all day, so I was very hungry, and I was also thirsty.

 

The only problem is that I had no water, I could do it with magic, but the water created with magic cannot be used to hydrate the body, it seems that the water will disappear as soon as you ingest it, that is, it is useless.

 

I think I should have taken some resources before coming to the forest, right?

 

'Okay, all I can do is look for water.' It was a forest here, so I would certainly be able to find some source of water around here, or I can also ask Urushi for help.

 

"Urushi, wait a minute." He also had his tongue out, looking thirsty, he was certainly hungry too. Urushi turned to me and tilted his head, waiting for me to say something.

 

"Urushi, can you find water around here?" I know this is not something a wolf could smell, does water even smell? I'm not sure, but I hope he can do that.

 

Woof ~~

 

Woof ~~

 

After Urushi barked, he started running deeper into the forest, and I followed right behind avoiding the trees. We have been walking this road for a long time, but we have not yet reached a real road, it was really frustrating.

 

But since I have Urushi here, things will get easier.

 

Woof ~~

 

Urushi barked again, and soon after that he started to dig the ground frantically, in a short time a huge hole was dug, he was really efficient, I will ask for your help when you need to dig a hole.

 

But most importantly, water started to flow from the ground and fill the water hole, seeing that I put a smile on my face and approached. Before I checked the smell and the condition of the water, but it seemed to be in good condition.

 

So I started drinking. It was the most delicious water I had in my entire life, I was so thirsty before I could die.

 

Grrrr ~~

 

But soon after, a sound of something can be heard, a sound that even resembled Urushi's growl, but it was my stomach. Urushi looked at me confused, sorry boy, I'm really hungry.

 

I think now we just need to go after food.

 

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 111), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

I Love all of you <3

23