Chapter 105 – You really don’t know anything?
536 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the girl's voice suddenly appearing, everyone turned their attention to the forest where the voice came from, and after we waited anxiously for some more time, a little girl appeared.

 

She was a short girl who looked about my age, she had black hair that hit her waist and her eyes were a light color that I couldn't quite recognize because of the distance.

 

And yes, she was a human girl.

 

"What is a human doing here?" The first person to scream was one of the men who had been staring at the wolf before and was now on the ground, I could see in his face that he was having a tantrum.

 

'Even though he's just a little girl, is he acting this way?' Not only him but the other men who were there were also looking at the girl with pure hatred, it was as if they wanted her dead.

 

The only ones who were acting rationally were my aunt and me, we were just surprised to see the girl there, and she was still a human girl.

 

"Shit, this is getting dangerous." My aunt said that with a low, almost inaudible, but I managed to hear.

 

"Aunt, what now?" I asked her because even though she was just a girl who looked vulnerable, she could have other people with her, so we were still on the alert. My aunt then decided to move forward, pushing away the wolf that was still nearby.

 

"May I know who you are? Did you bring more people with you? Tell me!" My aunt said in a threatening tone, making the girl startle a little, but the girl remained silent while she looked at us.

 

Grrrrr ~~

 

Seeing that my aunt was being hostile towards the girl, the wolf went to her side and started to growl threatening my aunt, so she walked away from a little.

 

After we waited for the girl to say something for a while, my first words that came out of her mouth, were: "They really are elves, they really exist." Everyone who was there didn't seem to understand.

 

It was strange that a girl did not know about the existence of elves, had she never heard of us? This was incomprehensible.

 

"What do you mean by that? I already told you to tell me who you are!" My aunt got closer to the girl, making the wolf growl even louder, but the wolf was stopped by the girl: "Okay, calm down." After calming the wolf, she looked at us: "Don't worry, there is no one else with me."

 

"Can you prove it to me? And why is this wolf here?" My aunt did not take her eyes off the wolf, but she was also very attentive around.

 

"Ah, don't worry about him, this wolf is an invocation of mine, his name is Urushi. Yosh ~~ Yosh ~~" The girl started to pet and play with the wolf very casually, proving that this was probably true.

 

"Okay, but can you prove to me that there is no one else with you?"

 

"Hmm, I don't know if I can do this, you would have to believe me."

 

"SHUT UP, YOU DISGUSTING HUMAN" Who got up was one of the men who were still on the ground, he ran towards the girl holding his sword, my aunt tried to stop him with a shout, but ...

 

Guu ~~

 

Before approaching the girl, the wolf got in front and ended up kicking the man who fell a few meters away, the wolf had not used his claws, so the man was not cut and just seemed to have passed out.

 

The wolf's movement was so fast that no one seemed to have noticed its attack.

 

"Urushi, don't attack them." The girl re-learned the huge wolf while she looked nervous: "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, he just wanted to protect me, he didn't want to hurt anyone."

Seeing the girl act this way, my aunt gaped for a moment.

 

"Okay, what do you want here?" With no intention of letting the girl go without answering her questions, my aunt started to question her. The first thing we found out was that she was after someone important to her.

 

So after searching for a long time in the vicinity of the forest, she ended up finding our village. She had noticed the acts of cruelty that had happened in that place.

 

After that, she summoned the wolf and used it to track this person using an outfit that would probably belong to that person, so she ended up getting here.

 

This seemed like a somewhat absurd story as it was told by a child who was probably 11 years old, but my aunt seemed to have believed her, this is a surprise.

 

But on second thought, it doesn't seem like a lie.

 

"So you are telling me that you are not here to attack us? You are not going to use that wolf for that, are you?" My aunt asked again.

 

"No, no, no, of course, I wouldn't do something like that, why would I do that?" The girl had despaired trying to convince people of this, and it was at that moment that I started to notice something strange about her.

 

It felt like I had already seen that personality somewhere.

 

"Okay, so go home, we want you away from here. It can be dangerous for us to stay here, okay? Just pretend you never found this village."

 

"Eh? Why?" The girl seemed confused by this, is she really serious?

 

"Are you really serious?" My aunt asked the same question.

 

"What do you mean seriously? I'm just after someone, please, it's important to me." The girl was really committed to finding that person, she even started to act like a real child.

 

"If you stay here, you will probably be tracked and they will end up finding us, if that happens we are doomed, so just turn around and go home, if we don't have to force you out."

 

"How are they going to find me? Are you telling the people who did that to your village? Can you tell me who they are? I can help you."

 

"LEAVE JOKE, YOU BITCH, HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS TO US AFTER WHAT YOUR RACE DID?" One of the men who remained seated lost his patience and started to scream.

 

After that, the others also started to insult the girl, but they were stopped by my aunt. And since they could not disobey, they were quiet.

 

Mine had looked at the girl who was a little uneasy and said the following words: "You really don't know anything?"

 

********

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 115), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Click on favorite button? :3 <3

22